4

I'm afraid you will lose your memory when you go back. "010 friendly reminder.

After 010 said this, Xiao Yiyu really felt that this was a problem. Once he returned to the world of the time and space management station, he would forget all about the world that happened in the plane world. At that time, he would forget to come back."

After a little thought, Xiao Yiyu asked,

"Yes. "010 Road,

only 50 points?

Xiao Yiyu counted the points in his account and made this decision happily, saying:

OK!

.

After getting the pill, Xiao Yiyu immediately decided to go back, with 010 Electronics in his ear. The sound of machinery. Ding!

It is time to return to the flight, please pay attention to safety! Ding Yiyi

put the pills in exchange for points directly into his mouth before Xiao Yiyu changed from a tree to himself and returned to the time and space management station. Next.

Soon, Xiao Yiyu returned to the space-time management station.

The place where he appeared was exactly where he left.

In Xiao Changhe's study, Xiao Yiyu decided to open the desk drawer again and steal Xiao Xiao once again. Changhe's key, he tiptoed to the desk, just opened the drawer, and found that the drawer where the key had been placed was empty.

At the same time, all the lights in the study turned on in an instant.

The whole study was bright like daylight. In

an instant, a group of families All the bodyguards rushed into the study, and Xiao Changhe and Li Shuxia also walked in. Being caught, Xiao Yiyu

was a little flustered in his heart . Yi Yu continued, "Dad, where's the key to the time-space shuttle? Lend me the key - use it, and I'll return it to you soon. Xiao Changhe, who had been silent since entering the door, finally spoke up, saying:

With an order, the two security guards started to arrest people.

Xiao Yiyu had some kung fu skills, so he resisted No while begging for mercy, saying, "Mom and Dad, I can't get married, you can't treat me like this, I have no idea about this Fu Erchuan, why do you want me to marry him. And I'm really in a hurry right now. I'll go back to the plane just now, it's too late!

When Xiao Yiyu was fighting with the security guard in the house, he knocked down the desk in the study, the chair, and the bookshelf. All of his books were hit.

Although Xiao Yiyu's martial arts foundation is still there, after all, his fists are hard to beat. After more than half an hour of fighting, he was finally exhausted. Put on the towel, don't let him move or make a sound.

Xiao Yiyu looked at Li Shuxia as if asking for help, his eyes clearly said: "Mom, save me. Li Shuxia turned her face to one side, avoiding Xiao Yiyu 's

help-seeking look, and said, "Xiao Yu, I have been i) and a few ladies who played cards with me these days to inquire about the prince's character. His quality is full of praise, all of which are compliments of him, you will not lose money by marrying him. Just stay here tonight and stop running around. "

Xiao Yiyu is about to be pissed off!

Is this a matter of the prince's character? Is this a matter