13

Xiao Yiyu laughed twice,

"Yes, yes!"

Long Yu dawdled on Xiao Yiyu for a while.

The lust is getting bigger and bigger, and if this continues, I am afraid that I will really be unable to control myself.

Long Yu gave Xiao Yiyu another deep kiss before crawling off him reluctantly, got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

When he came back from the bathroom, he was already a refreshed Long Yu.

Xiao Yiyu was afraid that Long Yu would not be able to hold it again, and if he did something to himself again, he simply pretended to be asleep, even if Long Yu took him into his arms, he would not move at all.

After lying motionless in Long Yu's warm arms for a long time, Xiao Yiyu barely felt sleepy.

The next day, when Xiao Yiyu woke up, Long Yu was already in front of the desk looking at the computer screen and didn't know what he was busy with. The phone calls came one after the other, very busy.

Long Yu hung up the phone, pulled Xiao Yiyu into his arms and gave another deep kiss, and said, "I want to eat you."

"..." Xiao Yiyu, who was molested, blushed slightly and paused. : "....I'll go out and buy you Yuan Ji's breakfast!"

Although Long Yu is not particular about what he eats, after all, Xiao Yiyu carefully observed when Long Yu was eating in order to reduce his hatred for himself. small preferences.

When Long Yu was eating breakfast at Yuanji's house, the corners of his mouth would rise slightly.

He should like it.

"Okay, go early and come back early."

"Mm!"

Xiao Yiyu walked to the door and opened it, just in time to see a meticulously dressed elite man with golden glasses raising his hand to knock on the door.

"Does Long Sanshao live here?" asked the elite man with glasses.

Before Xiao Yiyu could answer, Long Yu's voice came from the room, "Gang, this is my good business partner, Zheng Jin, let him in."

"Oh. Go in." Xiao Yiyu, who was standing at the door, automatically turned to his side to make way for the elite man.

"Thank you!" Elite male Zheng Jin pushed his glasses.

As a senior fan of Xiao Huangwen, Xiao Yiyu has watched "Being by Long Yu" at least 3 times, and he knows every little bit of personality that hides under the attack of General Long Yu.

What's more, Zheng Jin takes up a lot of ink in the whole book.

Zheng Jin is not as soft as other Xiaoshou. Come and ask me to be like that. Instead, he is rational, restrained, and elite from head to toe. He is a powerful assistant for Long Yu to rise and become a business giant.

In Long Yu's feelings for Zheng Jin, it is not just love, but also a lot of admiration and respect.

This made Zheng Jin secure the throne of the eldest wife in Long Yu's harem.

Xiao Yiyu stood at the door, watching Long Yu and Zheng Jin discuss things seriously.

From time to time, Long Yu shows admiration for one of Zheng Jin's ideas.

Xiao Yiyu felt panic in his chest.

Xiao Yiyu raised his hand and gently closed the door, and then with a bit of a depressed mood, drove to Yuanji Breakfast Restaurant. After a long queue, he finally bought shrimp dumplings, soy milk and some snacks. After paying the money, Xiao Yiyu carried these things, and just walked out of Yuanji's breakfast shop, a big entertainment star walked towards him.

The big star was followed by a long list of crazy fans, shouting his name frantically.

"Pei Qing. I love you."

"Pei Qing. I want to give you a monkey."

"Pei Qing."

There was even a fan who fainted due to lack of oxygen when he shouted Pei Qing's name.

The rather coquettish-looking Pei Qing put his light-white fingers to his bright red lips and "shhh", and said softly: "It's still morning, please keep your voice low, and don't disturb the nearby residents to rest. Oh!

This sentence attracted even more frantic shouts from fans.

Xiao Yiyu's ears were almost deafened by the shouts of Pei Qing's fans. He carried the breakfast bought by Yuan Ji and quickly left the area surrounded by Pei Qing's fans.

Back in the car, Xiao Yiyu sat in the car window, looking at Pei Qing who was surrounded by fans, who was so charming and attractive, and began to think about when Pei Qing hooked up with Long Yu?

Oh, I remembered.

Later, Long Yu's business grew bigger and bigger, and he needed to find a brand spokesperson, so he found Pei Qing, who was very popular. From the first time Pei Qing and Long Yu met, they just used

the world to have Long Yu's harem. ,

after all, is a little yellow book.

Throughout the book, Long Yu wants to receive ega.

Basically every 3 chapters or 4 chapters, there will be Long Yu and different plots. When I watched it at the time, Xiao Yiyu praised the author's high level, and the writing of Long Yu and the difference can be written at different levels.

For example, when Long Yu and Chu Qingcheng roll the sheets, they will focus on describing the pheromone taste of Chu Qingcheng's body and Shangqinglie;

when they roll the sheets with Zheng Jin, they will describe Zheng Jin, a person who is strict in business, and can't let go when he gets to bed. Every time it was Long Yu who

hung him with high interest, and his always serious face showed a flush; Small candles are ready to be put on;

when rolling the bed with Liu Ruge, the soft Liu Ruge always likes to hang on Long Yu like a vine;

there are many, many other omegas, and other tricks.

At that time, when I read this little yellow article, Xiao Yiyu shouted wonderfully and wrote a long essay to appreciate the author's high level.

Now sit on your belly alone Thinking of those Long Yu and many scenes in the car, he was stuck in his chest in one breath, unable to get up or down.

Just as Xiao Yiyu was about to start the car, he remembered, what did he do early when he went back? In the early days of the business, it was the most important period for Long Yu and Zheng Jin to deepen their relationship, and now it is estimated that Zheng Jin has not left yet.

Xiao Yiyu ate the shrimp dumplings bought from Yuanji Morning Store one after another, drank two cups of soy milk in a row, and then finished two fried eggs and two side dishes.

Xiao Yiyu, who was fed up, made a decision.

Thinking of Long Yu and those things in the book are suffocating, then it is better to leave by yourself, thinking that Long Yu is now full of wings, and Long Xia Longjing is not easy to start with him.

In addition, Long Yu's hatred for him has been eliminated, and when he leaves, Long Yu will definitely not try to find him and take revenge.

Even if Long Yu is a little possessive towards him now, it is estimated that omegas of various tastes are constantly emerging around him, and it is estimated that he will soon forget about him.

For the rest of the time, Xiao Yiyu will happily eat, eat, play and enjoy life on this plane until he can go back.

Xiao Yiyu drove the car to the airport, and then bought a ticket to Lecheng at random.

Before boarding the plane, Xiao Yiyu called Long Yu.

"Is Zheng Jin still here?" Xiao Yiyu didn't know what his brain circuits were, so he asked this as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Yes, our business is not over yet."

"Oh!" Xiao Yiyu said, "I met a high school classmate of mine, I may have to go out to play with him for a while, you are one by one"

Zheng Jin later began to talk to him. Long Yu's words were probably very important in business, so Long Yu didn't listen to him much, so he said,

"Okay , let's go play, Zheng Jin and I have a casual bite of breakfast, you don't have to worry." !" Xiao Yiyu hung up the phone.

The sound of Xiao Yiyu boarding the plane sounded in the boarding room.

Xiao Yiyu took the plane ticket and boarded the plane ticket to Lecheng.

Lecheng is really a good place to eat, drink and have fun as the original book says.

There are beautiful views and beauties waiting to be encountered everywhere.

Xiao Yiyu walked in Lecheng, but he felt boring, sitting on a bench in a park, doing nothing to watch a row of ants transporting bread crumbs on the ground.

The crumbs were sprinkled on the ground by Xiao Yiyu on purpose.

Xiao Yiyu didn't know what to eat for lunch, so he went to a nearby small supermarket to buy the bread.

The bread crumbs are broken by Xiao Yiyu's hands.

Time passed little by little.

Long Yu called.

Xiao Yiyu didn't want to answer, and let the phone ring and stop, stop and ring again.

Long Yu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang +1.

Right now

, Long Yu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang has reached 92.

Long Yu made another call.

When Xiao Yiyu was hesitant to pick up, a ringing sounded in his ear.

Ding

Longyu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang +2.

On the same day, Long Yu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang reached 93. 120cc41

Long Yu's third phone call immediately called again.

010 is roaring; "If you don't answer the phone again, Long Yu's possessiveness towards you will be full. Are you sure that you will and will not answer it yet?"

Xiao Yiyu thought about that fate, but in the end he accepted the cowardice and answered the phone obediently. received.

As soon as the call was connected, before he could speak, Long Yu's angry voice came over: "Zhao Gang, where did you go? You left at 6 o'clock in the morning, and it is almost 6 o'clock in the afternoon now. Why haven't you come back?'

"I'm still outside.

"Where are you? I'll go pick you up."

. Do it.

Ding!

Long Yu has +7 to possessiveness.

At present, Long Yu's possessiveness has reached 100.

"Turn on your phone's location." Long Yu ordered. Now, why do you let me go back, I will go back, if you let me turn on the mobile phone positioning, I will turn on the mobile phone positioning, why is it also alpha, I will be taken by you, and you will be locked in a small dark room, but you can be there Outside and a group, not three or four. "

Don't think that you are the male protagonist of Long Aotian and Huang Wen. First, Liu Ruge, then Chu Qingcheng, then Zheng Jin, and then Pei Qing and other omegas. I've had enough. not going back. "

Xiao Yiyu's roaring words at Long Yu were like this in Long Yu's ears:

"Long Yu, I tell you, I've had enough of you, why do you let me go back, I'll go back, you let me go When I turn on the mobile phone location, I will turn on the mobile phone location.

Don't think that I've had enough of you beep, and I won't go back. "

No! I'll tell you, I don't want to go back, so I won't go back!" After speaking, Xiao Yiyu hung up the phone arrogantly, and continued to sit on the stone bench watching the ants on the ground move bread crumbs

Long Yu's face was gloomy After entering a series of codes on the computer, it took less than ten minutes to insert the virus into Xiao Yiyu's mobile phone. Soon Xiao Yiyu's mobile phone location appeared in front of Long Yu.

Location: Lecheng: Fragrance Garden.