12

Zhou Qin turned a deaf ear to Xiao Yiyu's last words, and walked out of the elevator with a blank face. While Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of relief, his sense of loss became stronger.

Xiao Yiyu carefully packed up his emotions, walked out of the office building, and walked along the street towards the rental house, when a super dazzling Rolls-Royce whizzed past Xiao Yiyu.

Xiao Yiyu looked at the passing Rolls-Royce and knew that the person who was driving in this Rolls-Royce was Zhou Qin. Just like the colleagues said, Zhou Qin is really rich now. !

Xiao Yiyu still remembers when the two of them were poor students before, and they imagined how to spend freely in the future when they became prosperous. Now that Zhou Qin is prosperous, he is still a poor man.

Just when Xiao Yiyu was still immersed in his past memories, he suddenly heard the sound of the car whistle behind him. He turned his head and saw the Rolls-Royce whizzing past him just now.

babble?

Did the car come back?

The Rolls-Royce's car window was rolled down, revealing Zhou Qin's stern and threatening face. He frowned and looked at Xiao Yiyu: "Get in the car!"

"No, my house is close, I can walk back by myself.

" After refusing, Zhou Qin's face was much darker than before, and his tone was very impatient: "Get in the car." The

obvious order.

There was an unknown English song playing in the car, which did not relieve the icy atmosphere in the car at all.

Xiao Yiyu sat in the Rolls-Royce car and looked at Zhou Qin's profile.

Zhou Qin's profile was angular, his jaw and lips were tight.

Xiao Yiyu began to miss the former Zhou Qin again. At that time, Zhou Qin felt a little calm, but still a little gentle, which is not as fierce and cold as he is now, making people dare not approach or not. dare to speak.

"Xia Xiaohui." Zhou Qin felt Xiao Yiyu's non-stop staring at him, and said blankly, "We are old classmates. Do you remember me?"

...

"It was a long time ago. It's up." Xiao Yiyu smiled awkwardly.

"Just remember." After Zhou Qin finished saying this, he looked ahead and drove "concentratingly" for a long time before asking, "Where do

you live?"

Xiao Yiyu obediently reported the address of his rental house.

After that, no one spoke.

The atmosphere begins to cool again.

Fifteen minutes later, the car stopped at the downstairs of Xiao Yiyu's rental house. Xiao Yiyu said in relief: "Boss, I'm home, thank you for taking me so late-"

"I'm thirsty." Zhou Qin said, "Please ask me to go upstairs for a drink of water."

Another command sentence.

Xiao Yiyu was so overbearing that he couldn't refuse.

Zhou Qin followed Xiao Yiyu to this old and old residential building.

The rental house Xiao Yiyu lived in was a 40-square-meter attic with only one bedroom and one living room. It was small and narrow, and it was cold in winter and hot in summer.

It is the big summer, even though it is late at night, as soon as you push the door into the house, you can feel a heat wave coming towards you.

"Boss, sit down first, and I'll pour water for you." Xiao Yiyu entered the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and found that there was no mineral water in the refrigerator, and it was no longer cold.

Zhou Qin sat on the small sofa and looked at the house. It was very small and cramped. On a hot day, there was no air conditioner, only a fan, which seemed to be broken.

Xiao Yiyu came out of the kitchen, smiled apologetically to Zhou Qin, and said, "Boss, there is no water in the house, I'll cook it for you right now, is it too late?"

Ordinary people would definitely leave immediately when this happens. , go to a nearby store to buy a bottle of mineral water, how long will it take to boil the water and let it cool.

Zhou Qin looked at the kettle in Xiao Yiyu's hand and nodded, "burn it."

Xiao Yiyu almost spit out a mouthful of old blood, but he smiled at Zhou Qin like a flower: "Okay. Yes, I'm going to boil the water." In the

kitchen, Xiao Yiyu listened to 010's recitation while heating the water.

"I guarantee he still has ideas for you." 010 boldly suggested: "What do you think?"

Xiao Yiyu shook his head like a rattle.

"Forget it, I can quickly complete the task of this plane. I don't want to waste time on this kind of love between children." Saying so, but Xiao Yiyu knows that this is just an excuse for him to deceive himself. He just arrived at this place. It didn't take long for him to feel the hopeless feeling of being abandoned by Zhou Qin.

Back then, Zhou Qin said that his words were so unpleasant, that he was selling his ass and that he was shameless. He explained it so clearly to Zhou Qin through text messages, and he didn't wait for Zhou Qin's forgiveness. Xiao Yiyu really didn't want to suffer that kind of torture again. The desperation of abandonment and rejection only escapes from this plane.

This time, meeting Zhou Qin again, Xiao Yiyu's heart became uncontrollably uncomfortable.

It has been so painful once, how dare you provoke him again.

So be it.

Complete this plane task early, get out of the way early, and don't make too many ramifications.

Anyway, if you leave this plane, the feelings of this plane will stay in this plane.

Xiao Yiyu comforted himself like this.

Soon, the water was boiled, Xiao Yiyu put the water in the refrigerator, and only hoped that the water temperature would drop to a drinking temperature soon.

It would take some time for the water temperature to drop. Xiao Yiyu couldn't keep Zhou Qin in the living room all the time. He let out a long breath and calmed his breath before walking back to the living room.

"Boss, you have been doing well these years!" Xiao Yiyu

Continue to deliberately search for topics.

"Well." Zhou Qin was not modest.

Just when Xiao Yiyu didn't know what to say, he heard Zhou Qin say: "Actually, he is not too rich, he is only worth tens of billions, and he owns more than a dozen listed companies."

010 complained: "He actually It's Versailles."

"Ah! You're amazing." Xiao Yiyu gave Zhou Qin a thumbs up, almost applauding: "You are really awesome."

Speaking of this, Xiao Yiyu paid attention There was a little smile in Zhou Qin's eyes. This was the first time Xiao Yiyu saw Zhou Qin smile in front of him after the two met again.

Xiao Yiyu's inner os: It turns out that after being separated for so many years, Zhou Qin, who has been in the top position for a long time, likes to be flattered, I will.

Seeing Zhou Qin finally smiling, Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that he had found a new way to get along with Zhou Qin.

"Boss, you are the most powerful person I have ever met. I really admire you. If I had one-tenth of yours, I would not be where I am today."

Xiao Yiyu said this. There is no pressure to export Chengzhang, "Boss, tell me how you became so powerful today?"

"It's nothing, you are very talented." Zhou Qin replied to him with eight words.

Xiao Yiyu couldn't help clapping his hands.

010: ...

010: "Master Xiao, don't blame me for not reminding you, it's midnight now, you two are alone in the same room, talking and laughing, it's very dangerous."