7

Xiao Yiyu slept until three poles in the sun. If it weren't for the growling of hunger, he could have been longer.

Xiao Yiyu was hugged by Fu Erchuan, he opened his eyes to look at him, and asked, "Is there anything to eat in the room?" 6154514064

"I made the kitchen a long time ago, just waiting for you to get up to eat!" Fu Er Chuan kissed Xiao Yiyu's lips and said:

"?" Xiao Yiyu wondered: "What are they so anxious about? Why, do they need to serve tea to them the next morning after getting married like this?"

"What tea!" Fu Erchuan stretched his arms, handed the tablet on the bedside table to Xiao Yiyu's hand, and said,

"Oh!"

Xiao Yiyu took the tablet and saw that the tablet's page stayed on a post.

There is a big "explosive" word on the post.

Over one million hits. The entire Bureau of Time and Space Administration has a total of more than 2 million people. Half of the people at the Time and Space Administration have seen this post.

Not only that, the number of views of the post is still increasing continuously, and every time the page is refreshed, the number of replies can increase a lot.

"It's so hot!" Xiao Yiyu wondered: "Looks like a big sensation happened in our Time and Space Administration yesterday! I saw the title of the post.

Shocked! The prince actually used his power to pressure him to marry a civilian!

Seeing this title, Xiao Yiyu couldn't lie down, and immediately turned over and sat up.

Looking down, he saw that the landlord analyzed the wedding of Fu Erchuan and Xiao Yiyu yesterday from all angles and from all angles. It is to hide the fact that Xiao Yiyu doesn't want to marry Fu Erchuan at all. The post used a lot of data to analyze that the man who covered his head and worshipped Fu Erchuan yesterday was not Xiao Yiyu at all, but a fake.

Then the landlord said He has a friend who happens to be a bodyguard at Xiao Yiyu's house. According to the bodyguard's statement, yesterday Xiao Yiyu didn't want to marry Fu Erchuan at all, so he was tied up and sent to Fu Erchuan's house.g 7602f8

Next , "The initial content of the next few floors was all about the marriage of Fu Erchuan and Xiao Yiyu.

[Netizen 68707]: It wouldn't be true, would it? I don't think so. Prince Fu Erchuan is our Time and Space Administration. I do n't know how many people are eager to marry him!

[Netizens, I don't want to go to the plane to perform tasks]: Upstairs. You know what a fart, is Fu Erchuan the number one in the world - handsome has to be the whole world Does everyone want to marry him? It's nonsense, I don't want to marry him!

Netizen wolf cubs don't be afraid]: You don't think about who Fu Erchuan is, the dignified prince, think about what Xiao Yiyu is Man, the son of Xiao Changhe, the deputy director of the Time and Space Administration. In other words, these two are all brothers of high-ranking officials. This is called a strong alliance! This wedding is a political marriage.

[Netizen Universe Peach]: I At that time, I felt that this wedding was a ghost. Why should it be a classical Chinese wedding? Why should Xiao Yiyu's hijab be covered. The discussion at the beginning of the post was normal, and the discussion was all about the wedding round. But gradually, the content of the discussion began to deviate.

The content of the reply began to strongly criticize Fu Erchuan for abusing his power as the prince of the Time and Space Administration. By the way, it was extended that the director of the Time and Space Administration, that is, Fu Erchuan's father, Fu Sheng, was in the time and space management. Having served in the bureau for many years, Yizhi used his power to seek personal gain, etc...