12

Long Yu patted the half of the bed that he had reserved for Xiao Yiyu, and said, "Gang, from today onwards, you will sleep here.

"Okay. "Xiao Yiyu's heart was as bitter as drinking Coptis water, and his face was like a sunflower blooming in the wind. As soon as

Xiao Yiyu went to bed, Long Yu immediately came to his side. A great sense of oppression came upon his face. Intuitive danger. Are you in such a hurry?"

"Hurry up." Long Yu said. Just these two words made Xiao Yiyu almost bounce off the bed. Fortunately, Long Yu continued: "But it's not less than three months or two months. I have something to say now, Agang, don't lie, you answer my question by looking into my eyes. He trapped Xiao Yiyu between the bed board and the wall, and looked at him seriously. Xiao Yiyu, who was trapped in the cramped space by Long Yu, was forced to look up at him, wanting to hit him with a hilarious smile, but Long Yu's serious look made him His plan failed, and he had to follow suit.

"The first question. "Long Yu said: "Who were you and a few, how do you feel?"

This sour question made Xiao Yiyu feel that Long Yu was soaking in the vinegar vat at this moment, but Long Yu was majestic and dignified. The appearance of this let Xiao Yiyu know that this is a proposition to send, and he must not talk nonsense.

"I haven't done it. "

How is that possible?" Long Yu didn't believe it, and said, "I just checked it on the Internet, and it's generally divided into unbearable ones. If you have a little condition, you will find one on the same day." "

That day, I was doing errands for your second brother, Longjing, and I happened to be on a cruise ship. The cruise ship was just me, no one else, and I happened to be unable to go to the village or the store, so I survived it abruptly." "Xiao Yiyu was telling the truth, but Zhao Gang felt very uncomfortable at the time. He even felt that he was burning with lust and couldn't survive it.

"Really, if I lied to you, I would be hit by five thunders. Xiao Yiyu swore quickly.

"So you're still a jerk!" Long Yu was in a good mood, and the corner of his mouth rose a little, feeling that his smile was too obvious, and the scene wasn't serious enough, so he pressed down the corner of his mouth.

Xiao Yi Yu:

... coughed hard twice, continued to put on a serious look, and said: "The second question, do you like me? No, what I want to ask is, do you love me? This time The son stopped Xiao Yiyu. In fact, Xiao Yiyu knew that as long as he talked nonsense and coaxed Long Yu, Long Yu would be very happy. He dug out his heart and looked at it.

But, at this moment, Long Yu's eyes were as bright as the stars in the sky, full of piety and expectation.

"Speak," Long Yu frowned: "Why, you still Sorry? Haven't confessed to others before, feel ashamed and panic, it's alright, you'll get used to it after you tell me a few more times. Ah Gang, do you love me?" Long Yu waited for a few seconds before seeing Xiao Yiyu speak, the smile on his face solidified a little bit, and he couldn't help worrying, and his tone became a little cold: "Zhao Gang, speak up. !" Seeing Xiao Yiyu's absence, 010 roared on the side: "Master Xiao, we can't lose the chain at the critical moment, believe it or not, if you don't say these three words today, he will immediately possessiveness towards you. Full of. If you don't want to be locked in a dark room, don't provoke him. "

Xiao Yiyu raised his eyes, and he really saw a dark color in Long Yu's eyes, who had not received an answer for a long time. Before Long Yu completely ran away, Xiao Yiyu returned to his senses and smiled. Said: "Love. "Long Yu asked, "What do you love?"

Xiao Yiyu said, "I love you. "

Xiao Yiyu's eyes and Long Yu's eyes meet in the air. Long Yu's hot and gloomy eyes make Xiao Yiyu unavoidable and unavoidable, he has to let Xiao Yiyu speak clearly and clearly today. Bai Bai told him. Long Yu asked, "Who loves me?"

Long Yu lifted Xiao Yiyu's chin again.

Xiao Yiyu's palms were sweaty, he looked at Long Yu as if he had accepted his fate, and said, "Long Yu, I love you. It's clearly just doing a task, but when the three words I love you came out of Xiao Yiyu's mouth, It was as if a boulder had been smashed into the bottom of his turbulent heart, causing infinite ripples. After getting the answer he wanted, the darkness in Long Yu's eyes was swept away, and instead he became extremely ecstatic. This time, even if Long Yu No matter how serious Yu wanted to maintain a serious atmosphere, she tried her best to suppress the raised corners of her mouth. In an instant, Long Yu completely broke down, and the corners of her mouth curled to the bottom of her ears. She squeezed Xiao Yiyu's chin and kissed his lips directly.

His kiss Always domineering.

Xiao Yiyu barely resisted for two rounds, and all that was left was what he was forced to bear. Long Yu was left to make waves in his territory.

Xiao Yiyu was kissed until the base of his tongue softened, and his body had the slightest strength. It's hard to mention, but the heat exhaled by Long Yu and his undisguised enthusiasm whispered in his ears: "A-Gang, A-Gang, I love you, I love you too! A-Gang, I love you too!" There were all these small whispers of lovers, and Xiao Yiyu suddenly felt that he didn't know where he was today.

Xiao Yiyu's arms were slightly raised, and he wrapped his arms around Long Yu's powerful waist. The individual kissed in a ball. The quilt fell to the floor at an unknown time. After the kiss, Long Yu embraced Xiao

Yiyu in his arms and said, "Gang, since when did you fall in love with me?" Xiao Yiyu was thinking about how to answer, when he heard Long Yu narcissistically say: "Did you find that I have a lot of backbone while whipping me, and then think that I am so handsome, and I am convinced by my charm. , I fell in love with me, so I chose to abandon the darkness and cast the light instead of following me, that bastard Long Jing. " Recalling the

old story, Xiao Yiyu quickly apologized: "I did a lot of things that I'm sorry for you before, Long Sanshao, you hate me. "

"It used to be quite hate you. "Long Yu said, "I can't wait to peel your skin, eat your meat, and drink your blood. I always feel that I can't get rid of my hatred if you die." "Long Yu said again: "When I was whipped by you in the black room, I was thinking that in the future if you fall into my hands one day, I will not only lock you in the small black room, but not only keep you in the black room every time. I will whip you every day, and I will let a group of people rape you every day, so that you can't survive without dying.

Xiao Yiyu shuddered and his face turned pale. "

Are you afraid? ^ Long Yu was sensitively aware of Xiao Yiyu's slight emotional fluctuations, and held Xiao Yiyu's hand in his own. Playing wildly, he said, "But for more than half a year, you've been good to me. Agang, as long as you love me well in the future, don't do anything wrong to me, and follow me wholeheartedly, I've decided that there are a lot of adults, and the prime minister can punt the boat. , I don't care about the things you did to me before."

The hatred for Zhao Gang is -60.

At present, Long Yu's excited voice for Zhao Gang's hatred value is 0,

010. Congratulations, Master Xiao, Long Yu doesn't hate you anymore!

Xiao Yiyu looked up at Long Yu.

Under the orange light, Long Yu at this moment seemed extraordinarily gentle. Long Yu fiddled with Xiao Yiyu's fingers one by one, and every time he fiddled, he had to put a bite in his mouth, as if he didn't like it enough.

Xiao Yiyu looked at Long Yu's profile in a trance. Long Yu bit Xiao Yiyu's last finger, and then went to bite Xiao Yiyu's mouth.

This time, after exerting some strength, Xiao Yiyu, who was in pain, took a breath.

"You are a dog!" Xiao Yiyu hurriedly pushed. Making a fuss on the bed. The two pillows on the bed also slipped to the floor at some point. In the end, Long Yu is the general attack of the world in the book, and his strength is not comparable to Xiao Yiyu, especially in a place like the bed that belongs to Long Yu's main battlefield. After a while, Xiao Yiyu was controlled by Long Yu's arms above his head, and his whole body was pressed under him. After being chased and kissed twice again, Xiao Yiyu suddenly felt a little strange, the kind of...a feeling of being slapped by something hard on his thigh. Realizing what it was, Xiao Yiyu's cheeks were red, and his back was extremely stiff: "Long Sanshao, or else you get up from me first."

"No." Long Yu didn't feel embarrassed at all, and said, "I think you should change your name to me."

"What?"

"Anyway, it can't be Long Sanshao, it's too raw. My dear, or my husband In between, you can pick one.

Xiao Yiyu:

010: "What a ferocious line, worthy of being the master of the super stallion novel. In this aspect of flirting, System 010 has the disadvantage.

Xiao Yiyu: ...... He is also willing to be defeated.

"Hurry up!" Long Yu urged, "If I don't call, I won't go down, and I will be at my own risk."

The names of "Old Gong" and "Dear" are just to borrow Xiao Yiyu's integrity, and he can't even shout.

After struggling for a long time, I remembered the title of a Xiaoshou to Long Yu in the book, and finally managed to not be so embarrassed. Xiao Yiyu said, "Ayu." Of course, he was not satisfied with this title, but Xiao Yiyu was shy when he saw it. It's not good to force him any more with a face that has turned into a pig's liver. It's not good to push people so hard that it makes people angry and angry. Ah Yu, let's just hug Yu, it's better than Long Sanshao. Long Yu lay on Xiao Yiyu's body, sighed, and said, "I really hope I can turn eighteen years old sooner and become an alpha, so that I can do happy things with you earlier. I really want to. You become mine, I'm really looking forward to it!