END

Xiao Yiyu stretched out his arms and hugged Zhou Qin's waist.

Zhou Qin squeezed Xiao Yiyu's chin and kissed it fiercely.

The intense kiss, the kiss full of lust, made Xiao Yiyu unable to stand, and he was almost soft in Zhou Qin's arms... Gradually, the kiss changed and the body became extremely sensitive, waiting for Xiao Yiyu to realize By the time what happened, the man was already lying on the large double bed.

Both of their clothes were tossed under the bed.

Zhou Qin pressed on Xiao Yiyu's body, and his fingers were even more eager to try.

Xiao Yiyu, whose head was dazed, suddenly woke up, and instantly froze, holding down Zhou Qin's hand that was indiscriminately entering, clearly showing a gesture of rejection.

It's true that Xiao Yiyu likes men, but he has not yet made the following self-consciousness. He frowned: "Zhou Qin..."

"Why, didn't you say you like me, don't want to?" Zhou Qin's voice became colder. : "I thought you should understand that when you came to this villa, you consciously wanted to sleep with me."

"No, I mean-" Xiao Yiyu still held Zhou Qin's hand, and then saw Zhou Qin's wrist The hideous scar, a deep scar, just by looking at the wound, Xiao Yiyu could imagine how distraught Zhou Qin was at that time.

Xiao Yiyu suddenly couldn't say anything to refuse.

Knowing that Xiao Yiyu didn't refuse to have sex with him, Zhou Qin's mood improved a lot, and he comforted him softly: "Xiaohui, don't be nervous, although I haven't done it before.

" nervous.

"But, I think I'll be gentle, relax, it won't hurt a lot." Zhou Qin lowered his head as he spoke, and a thin and dense kiss landed on Xiao Yiyu's lips again.

That's it!

Xiao Yiyu gradually relaxed his resistance, so be it!

...

This was not only Zhou Qin's first time, but also Xiao Yiyu's first time. It was painful at first, but Zhou Qin was very patient. Gradually, Xiao Yiyu felt waves of pleasure.

Ecstasy overnight.

Xiao Yiyu was extremely tired and fell asleep in Zhou Qin's arms.

The next morning, as soon as Xiao Yiyu opened his eyes, he saw Zhou Qin playing with his hand, and Xiao Yiyu was wearing a watch, a watch that Xiao Yiyu had never seen before.

"What is this?" Xiao Yiyu asked, "The watch you gave me?"

"It's a watch." Zhou Qin kissed Xiao Yiyu's lips and said, "It's not just a watch, but a tracking device. "

What do you mean?"

"It means, as long as this thing is with you, I will know wherever you go in the future. Xia Xiaohui, are you doing this for money or what, and are you willing to be with me again. , because I love you, so I don't care, but you can't think of disappearing again like many years ago, so that I can't be reached by phone or text message."

Xiao Yiyu listened with sadness.

Presumably, his behavior of not returning his calls and text messages had hurt him.

"Xia Xiaohui, let me tell you, don't try to open this tracker yourself, no one in this world can open this tracker except me." Zhou Qin's eyes revealed triumphant, "I don't believe you at all now. Promise, but this time, I think we will really be together forever in this life."

Seeing Zhou Qin's mood now, Xiao Yiyu became more courageous: "Boss, let's discuss something, can you please do it? Fire me from Apocalypse."

"Okay, it's easy to talk. Xiaohui, what else do you want, tell me together, I'll satisfy you and make you happy."

"Then can I be the manager of Apocalypse's general department?" Xiao Yiyu knew that this requirement was a bit out of line. After all, with his current qualifications, he was not qualified at all, but whoever told him to have someone above him would not leave without going through the back door.

"Promise you!" After saying that, Zhou Qin picked up the mobile phone he put on the pillow, called the general manager of Tianqi Company, and directly ordered Xia Xiaohui to be the new head of the general department.

Almost as soon as Zhou Qin finished speaking, the 010 mission progress tone sounded.

Ding!

Congratulations, your mission on this plane has been completed.

Ding!

The reward of 500 points for completing this plane task has been credited to your account, please pay attention to check it.

Ding!

Are you leaving this plane now?

Xiao Yiyu had two options: "Leave" and "Don't leave".

Before Xiao Yiyu could make a choice, Zhou Qin carefully kissed his forehead, and the dense kiss went from the forehead all the way down to the eyes, to the bridge of the nose, to the lips, to the Adam's apple.

After this liking, Zhou Qin once again hugged Xiao Yiyu tightly in his arms and said, "Xiaohui, are you back? Are you really back? Will you never leave again?"

Xiao Yiyu looked at Zhou Qin and found that Zhou Qin's eyes were red.

At this moment, Xiao Yiyu's heart was in a mess, he rubbed his head on Zhou Qin's shoulder and whispered, "Aqin, I'm back, this time I won't go again."

At the same time, Xiao Yiyu silently chose the "don't leave" button in his mind.

The sound of the 010 system sounded again.

Ding!

The plane task has been completed, this plane 010 system has finished serving you, it is now closed, and it will be reopened in the next plane.

On the double bed, Xiao Yiyu hugged Zhou Qin tighter and said, "Aqin, let's grow old together this time."

"Okay!"

...

Lying on the same bed as Zhou Qin, at this moment, Xiao Yiyu's heart is very peaceful and beautiful, and he is ready to stay with Zhou Qin and support each other for a lifetime in this plane.

Those misunderstandings are time to talk, don't rush this morning, Xiao Yiyu knows that one day Zhou Qin will know that he is not with him for money or fame, but really likes him, and has always liked him. has never changed.

very nice.

...

Lying down, Zhou Qin's breathing became heavier, Xiao Yiyu turned his face to look at him: "Aqin, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?"

"Do it again!" The voice just fell, Zhou Qin turned to Xiao Yiyu again, and then went to split Xiao Yiyu's legs.

"No way, I'm exhausted, come back tomorrow, I really can't take it anymore today, I can't stand it anymore!" Xiao Yiyu's scalp tingles when he thinks of Zhou Qin's wolf-like energy last night, it's really cool , Tired is really tired, his arms and legs are almost soft to noodles now, and he has no strength at all.

"I really want it!" Although these words were pitiful, Zhou Qin's actions were not ambiguous at all, and he bullied Xiao Yiyu fiercely without refusing to refuse.

In the room, the sound of intermittent hum ah ah soon floated out.

The sky outside the window is blue, the clouds are white, and the flowers are fragrant.