3

This is a modern world plane.

This is the central square of a bustling city. There were people all around, Xiao Yiyu stood in the center of the downtown square and watched the crowds coming and going in front of him.

He has been sitting here for over a month. 010 sighed: "Master Xiao, how long will we be here, otherwise you can go back, it's too boring to stay here. It's

been a month since Xiao Yiyu came to this plane secretly. In

order to prevent time and space management The people in the bureau destroyed the harmony of the plane world, causing a person to suddenly appear in the plane world. When people from the Time and Space Administration came to each plane, they would replace the original owner of the body. Xiao Yiyu came to the plane to replace the original owner of the body this time. a tree.

A century-old tree in the central square has

crossed so many planes. This is the first time that Xiao Yiyu has become a plant that cannot move. He can only stand under the heavy rain and watch the busy city center all day. People come and go in the square.

010 said: "You said that you have no mission, no personal life, and no freedom of movement here, so why are you dying here!" Xiao Yiyu also felt that his current life was very boring. No!

is very boring.

But he didn't want to leave. If he returned to the time and space management station now, he would definitely be forced to marry.

Xiao Yiyu counted the time, one day in the space-time management station is equivalent to one year in the plane world, as long as he can survive the plane's one year and miss the wedding, he can go back.

There are 11 months left to miss the wedding..

He only needs to be a tree, not Fu Erchuan's spouse.

The sun is poisonous.

It's very hot.

But probably because he has stayed in such a noisy environment for a long time, even if the environment is bad, he will not delay his sleep now.

Xiao Yiyu slept very soundly.

When I woke up, it was already late at night. After all, it is in the city center, even if it is late at night, there are many people coming and going.

Feeling that someone was standing on his waist, Xiao Yiyu opened his eyes and saw a seven-year-old boy looking up at its lush branches. This little boy is quite good looking.

Even if he is only seven or eight years old, he can already tell that he will be a handsome guy in the future.

"Dashu, I'm bored, can you talk to me?"

Xiao Yiyu said in his heart: No! Dashu can't speak!

Of course, the little boy couldn't hear Xiao Yiyu's heart, and said: 'My parents The relationship is not good, they are about to divorce, the reason is that my father cheated on my aunt. '

"My father beat my mother to divorce her. My mother cried very sadly and agreed to divorce my father."

"But neither of my parents wanted me.

The little boy said: "I think I'm about to die." home. As he spoke, he became depressed, and then sat on the wooden bench beside the big tree and looked at the stars in the sky, not knowing what he was thinking.

Xiao Yiyu wanted to comfort the little boy, but after all, he is a A tree is powerless.

After that, the little boy often appeared next to the big tree, and he often came over to chat with the big tree. Obviously, the little boy regarded the big tree as a tree hole where he could pour out his thoughts.