Arc 7: I became the little aunt I pursued 01

"Let me tell you, even if I die, I won't touch you, not to mention I will fall in love with you, you should die!" Haruka was furious as soon as he opened his mouth.

If you dare to provoke Zhan Shuifeng again, I will kill you! ^ As

soon as he came to this world, Xiao Yiyu was grabbed by the front of his clothes and pressed against the wall to speak harshly, and he was also physically and mentally exhausted.

Just when Xiao Yiyu hasn't figured out what's going on right now." He was stunned, very stunned.

Yuan Hexing, who had pushed Xiao Yiyu against the wall, released his hand with red eyes, and then glared at Xiao Yiyu again. I left with a glance.

"Your data transmission is very slow this time. Xiao Yiyu said to 010 while tidying up his clothes,

"Wait a moment, it'll be ready soon.

Then the plane information and mission information of this world - all the brains were passed into Xiao Yiyu's head.

Still the real world.

Xiao Yiyu's identity is Song Qing, a man who just turned ten and just pressed him against the wall is called Yuan He. He goes to the same school as Song Qing. He is Song Qing's dream lover and the man Song Qing has been pursuing for a long time. god.

Song Qing did a lot of crazy things in order to be with Yuan He;

for example, he sent out flyers in the school to express his confession;

for example, he surrounded Yuan He every day and sent him a loving breakfast;

for example, he was like a stalker after class every day. Just follow Yuan He to see him more; for example, as long as someone dares to show a good impression of Yuan He, he will go forward to break it up.

Originally, Yuan He has always maintained a high degree of coldness towards these behaviors of Song Qing. He never paid any attention to him.

Until one day Song Qing found out that Yuan He had a crush on Zhan Shuifeng, so he led a few younger brothers to the entrance of the school to block Zhan Shuifeng.

Zhan Shuifeng was Yuan He's love and he was Yuan He's He couldn't get the unreachable white moonlight, and when he knew it, his eyes were scarlet and he rushed Song Qing 604 out of the door, and then the scene just now happened.

Plane information:

Zhan Shuifeng is also a freshman in this school, and Yuanhe is also recognized as a male god in the school. In the end, he will come together with Yuanhe and become a pair of same-sex couples that the whole school girls are crazy about. .

And the original owner of Xiao Yiyu's body, Yuan He Xiu, became Zheng Guo, and his behavior as cannon fodder completely angered Yuan He. Yuan He is a character who will report faults. After being with Zhan Shuifeng for a few years, he takes his anger on the Song family and directly sends Song Qing a family that goes bankrupt and lives on the street.

Plane mission:

Protect the Song family.

Xiao Yiyu felt that this task was too simple. As long as he didn't provoke Yuan He and Zhan Shuifeng in the future, wouldn't the Song family not go bankrupt?

"I'm afraid not!" 010 reminded kindly, "Although this is Zhan Shuifeng and Yuanhe are the most disgusting ones in their relationship, but Yuanhe is a character who will report faults. Those who are a little bit obtrusive in their relationship are finally forced to go bankrupt by the Yuan family."

"Before the original owner of Song Qing's body He has already threatened Zhan Shuifeng with his younger brother. Even if you stop pestering Yuan He in the future, it probably won't be of much use. Yuan He will always remember this hatred, waiting for him to inherit the original family, the Song family will still suffer. "

Damn it! Is it so inhumane!" Xiao Yiyu likes to read novels of some sickly male protagonists on weekdays. When reading, the sickly male protagonist treats the big and small villains mercilessly. , It feels cool, but now that this identity is replaced by him, he feels less cool.

This has to be considered in the long run. After Xiao Yiyu returned to the dormitory, he thought about it all night, and in the middle of the night, he finally thought of the breakthrough in this matter, one by one - the breakthrough was Yuan He's uncle Yuan Yizhi. In the Yuan family's company, although Yuan He has certain shares, the larger shares are still in Yuan Yizhi's hands.

As long as he hugs Yuan Yizhi's thigh, when Yuan He wants to do something to the Song family, it depends on whether his uncle Yuan Yizhi agrees or not.

The more Xiao Yiyu thought about it, the more he felt that his course of action was feasible.

With such a good action guide, Xiao Yiyu can finally sleep at ease. The next day was a sunny day. 821573506 After

breakfast, Xiao Yiyu immediately drove straight to his original company.

The original family's business is very big.

The original company building was built in the city center where land is expensive.

Did Xiao Yiyu come here? Siu was unexpectedly stopped by the security guard: "Who are you looking for?"

I want to find your former president.

Do you have an appointment?

No.

"I'm sorry, but you can't come in!"

Xiao Yiyu had no choice but to stand at the gate of the original company, waiting for Yuan Yizhi to come out, but he waited left and right, left and right, and waited for a whole God, I didn't even see Yuan Yizhi's shadow.

When it was time to get off work, the original company building began to go out one after another.

Xiao Yiyu opened his eyes wide, for fear that he would miss Yuan Yizhi.

But the company's people were all gone, and there was no sign of Yuan Yizhi. Xiao Yiyu came to the security guard again, and when he saw the security guard, he quickly said: "Brother, if I don't go in, I will ask you guys. "Wow?" Here

. But I just left by car.

Ah, so!

There were a lot of cars going out of the company building just now, and many of them were luxury cars. Xiao Yiyu was heartbroken. Which car was Yuan Yi ? No one knew that,

after spending a day in vain at the door of the company, Xiao Yiyu was hungry and sang empty plans. 821573506

solved the dinner problem, and Xiao Yiyu temporarily decided to go home, Let's start with my parents and see if I can get a little closer to Yuan Yizhi's set.

The Song family's business is not big or small, but it has great influence and is somewhat familiar with those big business circles.

As soon as he entered the house, Xiao Yiyu immediately shouted: "Mom, is my

dad at home?" Said: "Your father just came into the house and was eating. "

Great."

Xiao Yiyu pushed the door directly into the restaurant. Song Dad was slightly surprised to see Xiao Yiyu and asked:

"Dad, do you have Yuan Yizhi's phone number?

" "Yes.

. Xiao Yiyu's eyes lit up: "Give it to me quickly."

What do you want his phone number for?

"I

...

I heard that the original family's business is very big!

" Dad Song said: "Yuan Yizhi is not easy to approach. He has been in charge of the Yuan family for so many years, and there are many people who want to curry favor with him. If you give you a phone number, he can let him learn from it, then The original home is now full of companies. Don't say it's you, even if your father and I call Yuan Yizhi, he will ignore it.

It's okay, I'll try. '

After getting the phone number from Dad Song, Xiao Yiyu went back to his room and lay on the bed and couldn't wait to call Yuan Yizhi.

Dudududu

"Hello, hello, who are you?" A female voice came from the other end of the phone.

Xiao Yiyu wondered:

"Yes, I'm Mr. Yuan's secretary. Who are you? What is the matter with Yuan Xiansheng? If necessary, I will convey it to Yuan Xiansheng."

"..." His heart rekindled those little flames were extinguished again,

Xiao Yiyu felt that he was too whimsical, how could Yuan Yizhi be so easy to be contacted by him.

Master Xiao, what are you going to do now?" 010 asked.

"How many points do I need to change Yuan Yizhi's license plate number and the itinerary for the last month?"

20 points." 010 replied.

make a deal. "

A calendar book appeared out of thin air on the table in the room. The calendar book recorded the license plate numbers of all Yuan Yizhi's vehicles and Yuan Yizhi's daily itinerary for the next month from tomorrow.

From the next day, Xiao Yizhi Yu began to behave like a paparazzi. Every day, he followed Yuan Yizhi according to the schedule, hoping that Yuan Yizhi could notice him.

On the tenth day after Xiao Yiyu followed Yuan Yizhi's car, Xiao Yiyu The car was parked at the gate of Yuanshi's company, waiting for Yuan Yi to get off work.

Xiao Yiyu was sitting in the driver's seat, chewing sweetness in his mouth.

The security was knocking on his window. 821573506

000000!

Xiao Yiyu rolled the window Come down.

The security guard said: "We always asked you to come in and come with me. "

Happiness came so suddenly like a tornado.

Okay.

Xiao Yiyu hurriedly followed behind the security guard and entered the Yuan's Building. The

security guard pressed Xiao Yiyu on the elevator and said, "Yuan is in room 2008, you can go directly to 2008 Room, don't walk around in the company at will. '

"Okay, don't worry, I promise not to walk around randomly." The ladder quickly came to the 20th floor, Xiao Yiyu found Room 08, looked in the mirror with a smile on his face, and then raised his hand and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A deep male voice came from the office.

Opening the door, Xiao Yiyu slowly walked into the office, and then saw a refined and calm-looking man sitting on the sofa in the huge office.

This is Yuan Yizhi, right? This is too handsome.

Even more handsome than Yuan He,

Yuan Yizhi sat on the sofa, looked at Xiao Yiyu, and said slowly: "Give you one minute to sell what you want to sell, if you have one minute If you can't impress me, follow me in the future, I will definitely be rude to you. Xiao Yiyu knew that Yuan Yizhi had misunderstood and thought he was following him for more than ten days to promote products. g 760394

Actually, Yuan Yizhi saw Xiao Yi Yu was also a little surprised at the moment, because the Yuan family had a big business, and many people wanted to do business with the Yuan family or sell products. But

this is the youngest salesman Yuan Yizhi has ever seen, and he looks like a ten-year-old. He looked like a seven- or eight-year-old boy, and he liked his appearance.

Xiao Yiyu saw Yuan Yizhi lowered his head and looked at his watch, knowing that he had already started to keep track of the time, and said hurriedly: