6

Xiao Yiyu decided that if he didn't receive a call from HR in another two days, he would personally go to Tianqi company headquarters to ask.

On the last day when Xiao Yiyu endured the limit, he received a strange call: "Hello, I'm the hr of Tianqi Company, is it Xiao Yiyu?"

"Yes." Xiao Yiyu suppressed his heart. Excited.

"That's right, you passed our company's interview, please report to Tianqi Company at 9:00 next Monday morning. As for the materials that need to be prepared for the report, we have sent it to your mailbox in advance, please pay attention to check and prepare. "

Okay, thank you, thank you, I will report on time next Monday."

After Xiao Yiyu and hr ended the call, he was a little happy. At least the first step into Tianqi Company was completed, and it was time for him to show off his skills. All the way towards promotion and salary increase, I went straight to the Minister of General Affairs.

But in addition to being happy, he was also a little lost. Zhou Qin really didn't see him that day, or didn't recognize him... right?

According to the requirements on Tianqi's offer, Xiao Yiyu prepared a series of materials such as ID card, graduation certificate and degree certificate in advance. He appeared in Tianqi Building at 9 o'clock on Monday, signed the labor contract in the personnel department, and was taken When I arrived at the technical department, I said hello to the new leaders and colleagues.

Xiao Yiyu's career in Tianqi officially began.

Apocalypse's upward momentum is very strong. The people in the technical department basically work overtime every day. As soon as Xiao Yiyu arrived at the company, he was assigned a lot of work and was extremely busy.

As hr said, Zhou Qin was busy and rarely came to this company. Except for the day he applied for the job, Xiao Yiyu worked in this company for more than half a month and never saw Zhou Qin again.

Until one morning, Zhang Chedong, the Minister of Technology, suddenly summoned the entire Technology Department for a meeting.

At the meeting, Zhang Chedong, head of the technical department, said nervously and excitedly: "Tomorrow, our company boss will come to our technical department to inspect the development of new software. Everyone must get up and prepare well, and let our boss know that our efforts are successful."

The technical department's little Jia was not interested, and said, "Minister Zhang, our boss visits us once a week, and everyone is used to it-"

"It's not our Apocalypse's energy, it's Zhou Qin, the boss of the entire Lin Group!" The technical department Minister Zhang Chedong said excitedly.

When he heard the word "Zhou Qin", Xiao Yiyu's heart froze, and his hand that was scribbling on the notebook immediately stopped. Before he could digest the news, other colleagues in the conference room had already The discussion exploded.

"Zhou Qin?"

"Isn't that the biggest boss of the entire Zhou family? He has so many companies, how does he have time to personally come to our little technical department of Little Apocalypse?"

"I heard that the big boss is very handsome . , said that the real person is more handsome than the TV, I have never been in close contact, and now I finally have a chance." The one who said this was the only girl in the entire technical department, with her own nympho attributes.

"Stop, stop!" Zhang Chedong, the director of the technical department, made a gesture to make everyone quiet, and when the heated discussion in the whole conference room gradually subsided, he continued: "No matter what the reason, the big boss will come in person, we must do it tomorrow. Perform well, work so hard at ordinary times, don't lose the chain at the critical moment. If the big boss starts to pay attention to our entire project through tomorrow's meeting, allocate more funds for our project, give us salary increases or bonuses, the benefit will be our whole The people in the technical department, did you hear it clearly? Just like this, let the meeting go back and prepare for tomorrow's speech."

Although the meeting was over, colleagues from the technical department were still discussing Zhou Qin's meeting tomorrow when they left the meeting room. .

Zhang Chedong was about to leave the conference room and noticed that Xiao Yiyu was the only one left in the conference room, sitting in his original position without moving.

"Xia Xiaohui, do you have anything else to do?" Zhang Chedong asked.

Xiao Yiyu pursed his lips and said, "Head, I have something to do at home tomorrow, can I take a half-day off?"

"What has to be done tomorrow? Apocalypse has been established for so long, and it is the first time that the big boss has inspected our technical department. If the big boss is optimistic about you, he will directly transfer you to Zhou's headquarters, and the treatment will take off immediately. This kind of opportunity can If you can't ask for it, you still hide, Xiao Xia, are you stupid?"

Just as Xiao Yiyu was about to speak, Zhang Chedong, the director of the technical department, said again: "I won't be allowed to leave tomorrow, I can do it later if I have something to do, that's all. ." After that, Zhang Chedong left the conference room directly.

Xiao Yiyu muttered softly when he heard Zhang Chedong leave: "The big boss will come to inspect tomorrow. I can't even gather all the staff from the technical department in front of the big boss. He must not think that my management ability is not good."

Xiao Yiyu packed up in silence. On the table, I listened to 010 asking: "Are you hiding from Zhou Qin?"

Xiao Yiyu replied: "There are so many companies under the Zhou family, the head of the small general department of this company should not need Zhou Qin to appoint him personally. "

I work hard in Tianqi, and then struggle to be promoted to the position of Director of Tianqi Comprehensive Department."

"After all, it was so ugly when we broke up. I don't think it's right for Zhou Qin to find out that I work in his company. " What is the benefit of me completing the strategy goal. Maybe he knows that I am in Apocalypse, and he will let HR open me directly. At that time, it will be troublesome."

Xiao Yiyu did not answer 010's question directly.

Are you hiding?

right?

After all, Xiao Yiyu can still remember what Zhou Qin said in the text message:

[Xia Xiaohui, don't appear in front of me again in this life, no matter what difficulties you have, I will never forgive you, and I don't want to see you again! See you later, you'd better walk around me. 】

...

Compared with his colleagues who were excited and actively preparing materials for tomorrow's meeting, Xiao Yiyu's performance could be described as negative. After the meeting, he had been sitting in his cubicle in a daze.

While Zhou Qin was still in a daze, Zhang Chedong, the Minister of Technology, entered the office with two large watermelons and said, "It's hot today. In order to encourage everyone to prepare well for tomorrow's meeting, I invite everyone to eat watermelons!"

...

Scenes from the past.

After playing football in the hot summer

, sweaty Xia Xiaohui and Zhou Qin sat on the grass in the playground and ate watermelon.

"This year's watermelon is really sweet." Xia Xiaohui said and took a big bite at the watermelon, and then nibbled the whole habit in his hand.

"Xia Xiaohui." Xia Xiaohui, who

was devouring the watermelon, raised his head and turned to look at Zhou Qin: "Why?"

Zhou Qin slowly leaned towards Xia Xiaohui.

Seeing the two people getting closer and closer, Xia Xiaohui's heart was beating, and he stared at Zhou Qin with wide eyes, full of expectations...

The expected kiss never came.

However, Zhou Qin raised his arm, wiped the corner of Xia Xiaohui's mouth, and said, "Watermelon seeds."

"Ah? Oh!" Knowing that he had misunderstood, Xia Xiaohui fanned his hand to cover up his embarrassment and said, "Eat watermelon. It's normal to put seeds on your face, you have to eat watermelon with a big mouth to eat it, and it's boring to eat watermelon like a rich and noble brother!"

In fact, Zhou Qin not only eats watermelon slowly, Eat other things too.

Zhou Qin looked at him with a smile: "Xia Xiaohui, why is your face so red all of a sudden, what were you thinking just now?"

"It's so hot, and it's normal for you to blush just after playing the ball!" Xia Xiaohui put his hand on his face The arc of the fan cooling is larger.

"Are you thinking that I will kiss you?" Zhou Qin asked knowingly.

Xia Xiaohui had a feeling of being teased and teased, his face burned even more red, and he felt a little uncomfortable in an instant, and said, "Yeah, I just wanted you to kiss me, how about it! The relationship is confirmed. It's been so long, I haven't even kissed!"

Seeing that Xia Xiaohui was about to turn into anger, Zhou Qin chuckled lightly, then grabbed Xia Xiaohui's shirt, dragged him directly in front of him, and then printed a kiss on it.

The weather in summer is very hot, and Xia Xiaohui's body just after playing the ball is also very hot, because Zhou Qin just finished eating watermelon, but the kiss he gave him was cool and cool.

Xia Xiaohui had never kissed before, but Zhou Qin's tongue full of predatory breath made his body go soft and his head groggy.

Soon, there were exclamations all around.

"Man, look, the two male classmates are kissing over there."

"Ah, they all look so handsome and eye-catching!"

"No, no, I want to take a picture!"

... After the

kiss, Zhou Qin let go of Xia Xiaohui.

Xia Xiaohui's eyes were red and he looked at Zhou Qin with hot cheeks: "It's the first time to kiss, how can you do it like this! It's really unfair."

Zhou Qin asked with a smile, "What does it feel like?"

"It feels cold and sweet. "

Zhou Qin nodded proudly: "Xia Xiaohui, the first kiss was the cold, sweet watermelon smell, remember? Don't forget it for the rest of your life." I

have to say, Zhou Qin's words are really helpful, Xia Xiaohui I feel like I'll never forget the feeling of my first kiss.

Every time he sees a watermelon, Xia Xiaohui thinks of his first kiss with Zhou Qin.

First kiss, cold, sweet, watermelon flavor.

...