11

Xiao Yiyu knew that this kiss would probably never happen again.

Xiao Yiyu rubbed his lips fiercely with his hand, hoping that he could stop thinking and go to bed quickly.

Tossing and turning in bed for a long time, Xiao Yiyu not only did not feel sleepy at all, but the past events became clearer in his mind.

Until the second half of the night, Xiao Yiyu couldn't fall asleep, so he lifted the quilt in a irritable manner, went to the convenience store downstairs to buy a bottle of white wine, drank half of the bottle, I don't know if he was drunk or sleepy, but he finally turned on the sleep mode. .

The price of a hangover is a headache the next day.

Fortunately, the work rhythm of Apocalypse Company is tense, and after coming to the company to really put into work, I quickly put those messy thoughts in my head behind.

This is a busy few days, usually working overtime until eleven o'clock in the evening is the norm, and on Saturdays and Sundays, I still need to catch up with the schedule, which is a fulfilling day.

After being so busy for more than two weeks, Xiao Yiyu just sorted out his emotions about Zhou Qin, and Zhou Qin appeared in Tianqi Company again.

Zhou Qin did not appear in the technical department like last time, but instead inspected Tianqi's entire company.

Although there is no need for Xiao Yiyu to face Zhou Qin directly, every time Zhou Qin comes to the company, it will cause riots in the entire Tianqi headquarters.

Every time Zhou Qin came to the company, the technical department would have a non-stop discussion. Although Xiao Yiyu devoted himself to his work, it was inevitable to hear them say a lot about Zhou Qin.

"The big boss is here again! This time the car he drives is a Rolls-Royce, and he is really rich."

"I heard that the department that the big boss inspected this time is the personnel department, and I also talked with the personnel of the personnel department about work one by one. "

You don't think the big boss has come to the company too often recently."

"Isn't it? It's been more than half a year since Boss acquired the company. He has only been here once or twice before, but he's been here five times in the past two weeks. " ."

"Hey, you said that the boss has been coming so frequently recently, do you want to start paying attention to our Tianqi company and plan to vigorously develop our company.

" Make money." The

only woman in the technical department said: "I suddenly had a romantic idea, do you think the big boss has a crush on a woman in our company, and then he comes so frequently."

...

Listen to the people around me After the discussion, Xiao Yiyu put down the work at hand and decided to go out to take a breath.

The lunch in the cafeteria suddenly improved a lot.

The cafeteria was full of excited discussions among colleagues.

"Braised pork, boiled shrimp, boiled pork slices, big plate chicken! My God, what happened? When did our company treat us so well!"

"I can't believe this is the company's employee welfare meal, no, I have to The person who took the photo will show it on the Moments."

"You said, our staff's meal suddenly became better, is it because the boss came to inspect."

"If this is the case, I hope that the boss will come to our Apocalypse every day." He

Xing Compared with his colleagues who were eager to eat, Xiao Yiyu felt that the food was a little hard to swallow. The reason was very simple. These dishes were all the dishes that Xia Xiaohui used to like very, very much.

Xiao Yiyu thinks it's too exaggerated for a boss as big as Zhou Qin to specifically instruct the cafeteria to cook which dishes. It should be just a coincidence, right?

I have to admit that Xiao Yiyu feels that Zhou Qin's shadow is everywhere in his life. Zhou Qin is simply omnipresent. If the task must not be completed in Tianqi, Xiao Yiyu almost wants to avoid resigning.

After finishing another day's work in the cubicle, Xiao Yiyu stood up and stretched, glanced at the time, it was still 15 minutes and 23 o'clock.

Already used to this kind of work rhythm, Xiao Yiyu didn't find it too difficult. He simply packed his things and left the technical department with his mobile phone and keys.

Xiao Yiyu entered the elevator, watching the numbers on the elevator all the way down, rubbing his fingers to move his muscles and bones, only to hear a "ding", the elevator stopped on the seventh floor.

Except for the technical department, other departments in this company rarely work overtime until this late. The seventh floor is the leadership management, and I don't know which leaders will work overtime until this time.

The elevator door opened, and Zhou Qin stood alone outside the elevator door.

The two men looked at each other across the elevator door.

Xiao Yiyu's first reaction was to be stunned, then he subconsciously took a step back to the innermost corner of the elevator.

Although Zhou Qin doesn't know when it started, and seems to be pervasive in Xiao Yiyu's life and work, this is the first time the two have met face-to-face since their reunion.

The two looked at each other for a few seconds, and Zhou Qin stepped into the elevator with his long legs.

The elevator door closed slowly.

Only Zhou Qin and Xiao Yiyu were left in the small space.

Xiao Yiyu stood frozen in the corner of the elevator, motionless, he knew that he should take the initiative to speak to Zhou Qin, no matter whether the two were lovers in the past or how ugly the breakup was, after all, Zhou Qin is his boss now .

But Xiao Yiyu's head was blank and he didn't know what to say at all. He said hello calmly. Xiao Yiyu couldn't do it. If he explained the previous breakup, he explained it clearly enough in the text message he sent to Zhou Qin back then. Maybe Zhou Qin didn't want him to repeat the old story.

So, Xiao Yiyu didn't say anything at all and just stood in the corner cowardly.

Zhou Qin's aura was extremely powerful, and the entire elevator seemed to be filled with his aura, which made Xiao For Yu, it is very oppressive.

The atmosphere in the elevator was suffocating, Xiao Yiyu watched the numbers on the elevator screen getting smaller and smaller, prayed silently, hurried to the first floor, and when Zhou Qin went out on the first floor, he was freed.

It was quiet in the elevator.

When the elevator went down to the second floor, Zhou Qin, who had been silent for a while, suddenly spoke up, his voice was calm and steady, and said, "I'm Zhou Qin."

Those four words again.

Xiao Yiyu's heart skipped a beat. He didn't know what Zhou Qin meant when he said these four words, but the boss had taken the initiative to speak. , you, hello."

After saying this, the elevator returned to deadly silence.

Xiao Yiyu felt that the current atmosphere in the elevator was much more depressing than before. He even had the illusion that the temperature in the elevator had dropped a few degrees, and there was a swish cold wind in the elevator.

I should take the initiative to say something, Xiao Yiyu thought.

After racking his brains, Xiao Yiyu took the initiative to find something to say: "Boss, you got off work so late today-"

Before he could speak, the elevator stopped on the first floor, and then made a "ding" sound, the elevator The door opens.