6

Xiao Yiyu had already walked out of the gate of Yuan's company. He sat back in the car and thought about it before returning to the gate of Yuan Yizhi's office. knock on the door.

"Come in!" Ban Xiao Yiyu could still feel Yuan Yizhi's anger.

Xiao Yiyu pushed open the door and walked in nervously.

Seeing the person coming, Yuan Yizhi's voice said coldly:

"No. Mr. Yuan, I didn't mean that. I, I gave up the idea of ​​wanting to be with Yuan He a long time ago, you, you must not misunderstand.

Under Yuan Yizhi's icy gaze, Xiao Yiyu explained in a panic, "I came here simply to adore you and like you.

"You dare say that it has nothing to do with Yuan He?" Yuan Yizhi interrupted Xiao Yiyu's words.

Xiao Yiyu was suddenly stopped by the question

, of course it has something to do with it, but...

Yuan Yizhi's heart sank again, and the

office was silent for a while.

The secretary knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Yuan Yizhi.

After the secretary pushed the door and came in, he found out what to do) The atmosphere in the room was not right. In the past, every time Song Qing came over, Yuan Yizhi was very happy. 2

"What's the matter?" Yuan Yizhi asked, and the

secretary quickly Putting away his random guesses, he said:

Yuan Yizhi took the document handed over by the secretary, suppressed his anger and looked at it carefully.

Xiao Yiyu waited for two minutes and didn't see Yuan Yizhi's intention to end it soon, so he sat on the sofa bravely, and then took out his mobile phone and played mobile games silently.

From the moment Xiao Yiyu sat on the sofa, Yuan Yizhi noticed his behavior, and his aura was lower, but he didn't open his mouth like before.

Originally, Xiao Yiyu thought that it would be good to wait for Yuan Yizhi to read the documents given to him by the secretary. Who knows, before Yuan Yizhi had finished reading the documents of the secretary, two more employees came to ask about the company's activities next month. , then another meeting, and another appearance...

Xiao Yiyu's butt was sitting on the sofa until six o'clock after work, and he didn't lift it up again, playing mobile games until his eyes dazzled, Yuan Yizhi Reluctantly to deal with the company's large and small things. Yuan Yizhi returned to the office to see Xiao Yiyu still sitting on the sofa, glanced at him, didn't speak, picked up the car key, put on his coat and prepared to leave. Seeing this, Xiao Yiyu quickly stood up from the sofa and looked at him eagerly: "Mr. Yuan, Linhe Road has opened - a new Sichuan restaurant, I'm hungry, please invite me to eat Sichuan cuisine. Xiao Yiyu is like this Son, it's as if Yuan He hasn't been here this afternoon. The two of them still stay together every Thursday afternoon and then go out for dinner together. After a busy afternoon, Yuan Yizhi's anger has eased a lot. See you again Xiao Yiyu looked at himself pitifully, and for some reason, he nodded.

"Well. Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of

relief.

In order to please Yuan Yizhi, Xiao Yiyu decided to leave his car at the gate of Yuan's company and take Yuan Yizhi's car to the Sichuan restaurant

. On the way to the Sichuan restaurant, Xiao Yiyu and Yuan Yizhi did not speak, and there was no music in the car, so it was very quiet, so quiet that Xiao Yiyu could hear his own breathing.

At the Sichuan restaurant, Xiao Yiyu and Yuan Yizhi found a seat by the window and sat down.

There were many people in the Sichuan restaurant .

Although the two of them didn't talk much, they were always chattering.

His mind is full of thoughts on what he should do, and explain with Yuan Yizhi to make Yuan Yizhi not angry with him. Although Xiao Yiyu is also a little baffled, why is Yuan Yizhi so angry.

However, Xiao Yiyu is now fundamentally I didn't dare to ask, after all, Yuan Yizhi's face was very stinky. After

eating, the two stood at the door of the Sichuan restaurant.

"Mr. Yuan, you're busy first, I'm going home!"

Usually, at this time, the two of them parted at the door of the restaurant, and

it took half an hour to drive from the restaurant to Yuan's.

"I'll take you back." This was the first sentence Yuan Yizhi took the initiative to say to Xiao Yiyu from entering the Sichuan restaurant to the Sichuan restaurant.

"Then I'll trouble you."

Xiao Yiyu sat in the passenger seat of Yuan Yizhi's car.

Yuan Yiyi drove the car out of the parking space and asked, "Where do you live?"

Xiao Yiyu hurriedly reported home address.

The way Yuan Yizhi sent Xiao Yiyu home was quiet again, and the atmosphere in the car was suffocating. Seeing that the car was about to turn into the community, Xiao Yiyu felt that he had to explain it clearly, and said: "Mr. Yuan, Yuanhe and I are classmates, and we did have a good impression of Yuanhe before and did some crazy things - there was

a loud brake sound, the car stopped suddenly, Xiao Yiyu leaned forward quickly with the car, The explanation in his mouth was forced to be interrupted.

Fortunately, the seat belt was fastened, so Xiao Yiyu would not hit his head against the frame of the car.

Xiao Yiyu knew that what he said just now provoked Yuan Yizhi again, turned his head to look at him, and raised the volume Said: "Can you let me talk one by one?" Finished.

" Uh--

"

Yuan Yizhi still didn't give Xiao Yiyu a chance to finish his words. g 760394

Feeling Yuan Yizhi's sudden kiss on the upper lip, Xiao Yizhi Yu opened his eyes wide for a long time and didn't come back. He opened his eyes to see Yuan Yizhi kissing him vigorously, confused and at a loss.

After Yuan Yizhi finished kissing and let him go, Xiao Yiyu My head is still dazed.

What happened?

Why is Yuan Yizhi?