13

Xiao Yiyu clung to the outer pipe of the stairs, trembling with his legs, moving down step by step,

Xiao Yiyu's body softened into noodles in fright, and half leaned on Yuan Yi; I am!

Feeling Xiao Yiyu's trembling and weak body, Yuan Yizhi directly hugged Xiao Yiyu, ignoring the surprised eyes of people in the community, and hugged him to the passenger seat. =

Yuan Yizhi Back in the stance, while driving, I asked, "What's the matter? " "I

don't know which grandson sent the photo of us together to my parents. My parents were more traditional and couldn't accept it, so they locked me up. "Xiao Yiyu kept his mouth shut and didn't talk about his being locked in a room, being let loose, and being entangled by a woman with big breasts.

Yuan Yi's jaw tightened.

Xiao Yiyu Yuan Yizhi's profile full of anger, said: "Don't blame my parents for thinking about doing something to the Song family! My parents are very good to me, but their thoughts are a little passed on. Tong: Accept that it takes a little time for me to be with a big man. If you dare to do anything to the Song family, I will be angry."

Xiao Yiyu didn't want to attack Yuan Yizhi himself for a long time, but in the end he There was a moth, and Yuan Yizhi was forced to attack the Song family, causing his plane mission to fail.

Don't worry!

Yuan Yizhi drove Xiao Yiyu back to his villa all the way.

As soon as Xiao Yiyu walked in the door, Yuan Yizhi pressed him against the wall and kissed it fiercely. The two had been in love for some time, and they kissed many times, but this time Yuan Yizhi kissed for the first time. eager.

Xiao Yiyu was kissed until he couldn't breathe,

leaned against the wall, and Yuan Yizhi went from kissing to moving more and more too much.

Yuan Yizhi's fingers wandered freely on Xiao Yiyu's body, and soon he was no longer satisfied with his hands, but chose to use his mouth.

This body is too sensitive.

I don't know if it's excited or itchy, every place Yuan Yizhi's lips and tongue go, it can cause Xiao Yiyu's body to tremble extremely.

Yuan Yizhi was no longer satisfied with Xiao Yiyu's slightly dodging behavior, picked up the person, threw him directly on the bed, and then bullied him up.

Xiao Yiyu opened his eyes and looked at him.

Yuan Yizhi kissed the corner of his lips and said:

Xiao Yiyu blinked.

Yuan Yizhi continued: "Now, I can't wait any longer. It's better to hit the sun if I choose a day, just today! I will try my best to be gentle." After that, he kissed Xiao Yiyu's eyes.

These few days, Song Qing has suddenly

been unable to be contacted. Since he and Song Qing confirmed their relationship, they have never had any trouble, nor have they tried to find him.

In the past three days, even in the shopping mall, the invincible Yuan Yizhi has really realized what it means to be insecure and afraid of losing anything.

He wanted to make Song Qing his own right away.

The thought is so strong.

It was so strong that Yuan Yizhi had no way to suppress it.