19

Xiao Yiyu, who was standing in front of the black car, was panting heavily while staring at the black car, trying to see the people inside through the car glass.

The black car horn sounded, and then the car door was opened.

This is clearly meant to let him in the car!

Xiao Yiyu took a few more breaths, then walked towards the car step by step, opened the car door and sat in the back seat of the car, sitting in the row with Zhou Qin.

Zhou Qin was expressionless: "What's the matter?"

Xiao Yiyu felt that Zhou Qin could really pretend to be a wolf with a big tail, but he had to bow his head under the eaves, smiling brightly: "Boss, it's me and you on a business trip this time. , what did I do that made you dissatisfied? If you are dissatisfied with me, if you bring it up, I will definitely work hard to correct it, and I will guarantee that I will never do it again in the future."

"Boss, you also know that people make mistakes, horses and horses make mistakes. Everyone is bound to make mistakes at work. In fact, I have a strong work ability and a serious work attitude. Really, if you don't believe me, you can ask my department manager or my colleague. I'm really still a very good employee. "

Such a good employee can bring value to the company. You must like it very much as a big boss. Even if you make an occasional mistake, you can correct it later, and you don't have to fire it, right?"

After finishing the main content to say, Xiao Yi Seeing that Zhou Qin was still expressionless, Yu decided to say something more to make Zhou Qin happy, saying: "You see that you are in a high position at a young age, and you have achieved such a big business. -"

"Get out of the car!" Zhou Qin, who had been expressionless before, heard Xiao Yiyu say this, his face turned dark, and he interrupted Xiao Yiyu's words ruthlessly.

"Boss, you don't remember the villain-"

"Get off!" Zhou Qin's tone became even colder, like an ice cube.

"Boss, you can't be so unreasonable! What did I do wrong, but you-"

"Get out of the car!"

Seeing that Zhou Qin couldn't get in, Xiao Yiyu was also anxious, and said angrily: "Zhou Qin, are you fucking mentally ill? What did I do wrong? It's worth your cruel treatment. Zhou Qin, have you got mercury in your head? I'm unlucky enough to meet a boss like you, I'm just sick."

This time, Zhou Qin actually laughed.

Only, it was a mocking sneer.

Xiao Yiyu saw Zhou Qin take out his cell phone from his trouser pocket, pressed a few keys, and said to the person on the other end of the phone: "Tell the people in the circle, whoever dares to work with Xia Xiaohui in Jiangning City will be with me, Zhou Qin. If you can't make it through, then don't blame me, Zhou Qin, for being rude to him in the business field."

Xiao Yiyu stared at Zhou Qin's series of operations, so he made Zhou Qin anxious, and Zhou Qin was in front of him. Jiangning City banned him in the entire industry?

Zhou Qin raised his eyes and looked at Xiao Yiyu coldly, and said, "Give you 30 seconds to get off my car, otherwise I will not only block you in the industry, but let you stay in the entire Jiangning City. I can't stay any longer."

Zhou Qin's frosty expression was telling Xiao Yiyu that he was not joking.

Xiao Yiyu felt cold all over his body.

However, even if he bites the bullet, Xiao Yiyu will not easily get off Zhou Qin's car.

After being separated for so many years, Xiao Yiyu now doesn't even know where Zhou Qin's family lives or where he usually spends his time for entertainment. Once he gets out of the car, it is estimated that Zhou Qin will never be found again today, and the mission will simply fail.

Seeing that 30 seconds are about to pass, Xiao Yiyu still has nothing to do.

Zhou Qin took out his mobile phone again in front of him and dialed a number, and then Xiao Yiyu heard the voice of the person on the other end of the phone, which was clearly the landlord of the house rented to him: "Hello, who are you?

" You don't need to worry about me. Today, you told your resident to let him check out, and I will buy your house at 10 times the price. Someone will contact you later. "

Then Zhou Qin arranged for his subordinates to buy the landlord's house in front of Xiao Yiyu.

Less than half an hour later, Xiao Yiyu's phone rang. It was the landlord.

The landlord said: "Xia Xiaohui, I'm sorry, I can't rent the house to you anymore. Then you can find someone else to rent the house. I'll ask someone to help you move the things in the house to the downstairs of the community. Goodbye."

Xiao Yiyu hung up. When I called Zhou Qin, I heard Zhou Qin say, "What? Do you need me to continue to prove to you that I have the strength to make you unable to stay in Jiangning City?"

"If you are still in Jiangning City, Xia Xiaohui, now, give it to me immediately. Get out of the car."

"010, what should I do now? Coercion and temptation seem to be useless to Zhou Qin. He is now toasting and punishing drinking, so what should I do!" Going to the doctor indiscriminately: "Fuck me, this Zhou Qin can't expect me to kneel down for him."

010 sighed: "Don't ask me such a troublesome question, I'm just a ruthless system king machine. "

When Xiao Yiyu was talking to Lord System, it seemed to outsiders that he was in a daze.

Who can tell me how to keep Zhou Qin from firing me! Xiao Yiyu was so mad, just when he was about to collapse, he saw the driver in the rearview mirror winking at him.

The driver in the rearview mirror, Xiao Yiyu felt a little familiar, and after thinking for a few seconds, he remembered that the driver was not his college roommate, Meng Ziqiang.

At the beginning, Meng Ziqiang witnessed the whole process of Xia Xiaohui and Zhou Qin from falling in love to separation.

Now Xiao Yiyu doesn't have time to figure out how Meng Ziqiang became a driver for Zhou Qin, he frowned and looked after

What did Meng Ziqiang in the mirror say to him with his mouth shape!

Meng Ziqiang's mouth shape is like-Excuse me?

Borrow what?

Xiao Yiyu's head didn't turn around.

Meng Ziqiang hurriedly changed his mouth shape, Qinta!

Xiao Yiyu imitated Meng Ziqiang's mouth and muttered several times, and suddenly realized that what Meng Ziqiang said to him was "kiss him", and the word he misunderstood just now was not a question, but a kiss.

Xiao Yiyu felt that Meng Ziqiang could really make a joke. Now that Zhou Qin's face was covered with ice, he really didn't dare to say anything.

But seeing that the time to get off work was getting closer, Xiao Yiyu really couldn't think of any other way but to use a dead horse as a living horse doctor.

do my best.

Xiao Yiyu suddenly approached Zhou Qin.

Before Zhou Qin had time to react, Xiao Yiyu quickly pressed up with courage, and kissed Zhou Qin fiercely on the lips.

Zhou Qin's lips were very soft and warm, not at all as warm as he looked like now.

This kiss made Xiao Yiyu think of the state of the two people when they were in love in college.