2

Xiao Yiyu closed the desk drawer subconsciously, then stared at Wang Bing and asked, "What's the matter with you?" I really appreciate the ability to recognize people. "

Xiao Yiyu wanted to reach the mobile phone on the table and call the security guard downstairs to come over.

But his movement was a step slower, Xiao Yiyu's fingers didn't even reach the mobile phone when he felt a gust of wind blowing by his ear, and then It was a loud "bang", and the mobile phone placed on the desktop was smashed to shreds by Wang Bing. How

strong is this, if a fist hits the head... Xiao Yiyu trembled carefully, He used the action of pushing his glasses to hide his anxiety, and looked like a shrewd businessman: What do you want to do? Believe it or not, I will warn you of the crime of destroying property and let the police arrest you.'

Wang Bing bent down and grabbed Xiao Yiyu's collar. , dragged him up like a chicken, and threatened viciously: "Then believe it or not, I will strangle you now?" Then, Xiao Yiyu felt that he had difficulty breathing, and it was Wang Bing's hand that was ruthless. He grabbed his neck tightly.

There was less and less air to breathe, and Xiao Yiyu's face became more and more ugly.

Xiao Yiyu bet Wang Bing would not dare to strangle him.

After all, this is a society ruled by law.

Who knows, Xiao Yiyu was about to suffocate, and Wang Bing never let go.

The fear of death continued to invade Xiao Yiyu's brain, and he began to fight desperately.

Wang Bing grew up in fights since he was a child, and he was in the army again . That kind of merciless place has been trained for several years, and dealing with a delicate businessman like Han Teng is like

a joke. Xiao Yiyu struggles, and the air he can breathe is getting less and less... His head was full of messy thoughts, and the last one left, is he really going to die in this plane like this? No!

He didn't want to die

, but when Xiao Yiyu was almost desperate, Wang Bing let him go.

Xiao Yiyu took a deep breath of fresh air, and finally looked at Wang Bing with panic. He felt that if Wang Bing was irritated, if he could really kill himself, Wang Bing would be a fucking lunatic.

Seeing Xiao Yiyu looking at him with a layer of fear, Wang Bing was very satisfied and said, "Listen clearly, I want to stay in Fujii and go to work, if you dare to drive me away again, when you go out by yourself , be careful, but don't let anything happen." After saying that, he turned around and left.

Xiao Yiyu sat down on the chair with his legs slumped, gulps of relief.

Damn!

Was Xiao Yiyu scared? The more he thought about what

just happened, the more angry Xiao Yiyu became.

He has traveled through so many planes, and can he be threatened by a security guard? Did

he talk to his grandmother's house when he said it out ?

Directly ordering the dismissal of Wang Bing, Xiao Yiyu doesn't dare now, but it shouldn't be too difficult for a company boss to drive out a security guard in the company. However, slow down, slow down for a few days, and if you start now, you might even provoke Wang Bing. 6154514445

Wang Bing returned to the security room, and the security captain immediately asked: "Have you completed the resignation procedures?"

"No!" Wang Bing said: "I went to Mr. Han to talk, he thought I was not bad, and decided not to fire me. "

I'll just say it! You're a nice guy, but it wasn't a big mistake that you didn't recognize him in the morning. What's wrong with Mr. Han? He might be so unkind. Wang

Bing smiled. No explanation.

When he got off work, Xiao Yiyu walked down from the office building and when he walked to the gate, it happened that Wang Bing was on duty. When

Xiao Yiyu saw Wang Bing now, his neck hurt, his face was cold, and the big boss was full of fans.

Wang Bing immediately opened the door for him. It

was as if nothing had happened between the two.

After Xiao Yiyu walked to the door, he nestled back again and said, "Wang Bing."

Wang Bing raised his eyebrows and looked at him with a lukewarm tone: "What's the matter?"

"You stopped my car. Where?"

"You go around to the parking lot in front of the shopping mall behind the Fujii Building.

Xiao Yiyu left with a cold face. The

security captain couldn't help frowning and looked at Wang Bing: "What are you talking to President Han? No honorific?"

"What does he have to respect?"

"He pays your salary. "

I worked for him too. "

"If you upset him, be careful he fires you."

"He doesn't dare!" The

security captain knew that Wang Bing's donkey strength was coming up, and he didn't know who had provoked him again. He immediately patted him on the shoulder and stopped persuading him. In the next few days, Xiao Yiyu and Wang Bing met every day as if they didn't know each other before, and they were barely harmonious.

Wang Bing watched Xiao Yiyu drive his expensive Audi in and out in front of him with a cold face every day, and felt that the disparity between the rich and the poor in this world is really fucking big.

Wang Bing checked the Internet and found that Han Teng's car was more than 1.8 million.

If he had the money, he would directly send his younger siblings to study in this city and receive a better education. It's not like that poor mountain valley, where there is not even a serious university graduate teacher.

Of course, these are all Wang Bing's thoughts during the day. At night, when Wang Bing lies alone in a not spacious rental room, what he thinks is that Han Teng's waist is really thin, his skin is really smooth, and his butt is really upturned...", Thinking of the depths, it was inevitable that he would post the photo.

It stands to reason that after Wang Bing knew that the watch was worth more than 5,000, he should keep his promise and delete the photo. Han Teng Chi on the photo - naked body, his body after being fucked. There are good-looking dividends up and down, and even the cheeks are shy. The appearance of this dress is different from that of the elite in the daytime.

In such a comparison, Wang Bing felt that Han Teng, who pretended to be a dog during the day, was indebted. Then, during the day, Wang Bing paid more attention to Han Teng. According to the words of the head security guard,

"Is it so obvious?" The

captain of the security guard nodded: "It can't be more obvious."

Wang Bing felt that he couldn't be blamed entirely for this. Who asked Han Teng to take the initiative to be fucked by him, and then he felt so bad. Well, after being done by him, he always dangles in front of him.

At the age of 22, he is hungry and thirsty, and sleepless all day long. He has lived to be so old, and he has done-love once. He doesn't want Han Teng to think of anyone else.

Wang Bing's burning eyes towards Xiao Yiyu were so obvious that it was hard for Xiao Yiyu not to pay attention.

Find a way to get him out.

Better to force him to resign voluntarily.

This day, the security captain kept sighing when he came back from the meeting, muttering: "It's over, I think we've done our job!"

Several small security guards immediately gathered around and asked what was going on.

The captain of the security said: "The new regulations stipulate that on duty in the future, no matter day or night, you must be on duty, and when you are on duty at night, no one is allowed to sleep. In

the past, Fujii security guards worked by four security guards at a time. On duty for 48 hours at a time, these four people can take turns to sleep, as long as there are two security guards who are awake and on duty at a time.

Now

"what? We four people work in shifts for 48 hours at a time, and don't sleep at night, who can do it once?" Sex for 48 hours? This rule is too inhumane!"

"Damn, when we are boiled eagles? How can there be such a rule. "

What kind of idiot made this rule!"

The security captain sighed: "Mr. Han."

Wang Bing, who had been listening to everyone without saying a word, heard the security captain say Mr. Han, and had a feeling that it really was.

Xiao Yiyu, who has finished the company's regular meeting, is very sure that there is no problem with the current company's accounts. Not only is there no problem, but the project with Haitian International is still a big project that is sure to make a profit. Bankruptcy gridlock.

Could it be that he didn't notice any details?

Xiao Yiyu decided to review the company's property situation from beginning to end.

Xiao Yiyu took the financial statement out of the drawer, and then saw that he had put it under the top drawer last time. those sex toys.

Xiao Yiyu stared at these little toys for a few seconds, then closed the drawer door.

I have to admit that although Xiao Yiyu is still reasonable, he really can't control Han Teng's body like being abused. It's fine when he's busy with work and business during the day, but at night, he wants to be... ...Even, all that came to mind was the image of Wang Bing being pressed under his body and doing it hard that day, and then he wanted to be tortured,

"It's terrible!"

Xiao Yiyu packed up his messy thoughts and put the documents in the On the table, carefully review it from scratch.

"Bang Yi" was another loud noise, and the office door was kicked open again.

Xiao Yiyu frowned.

It was Wang Bing who stood at the door without any surprise.

He knew that Wang Bing would come to him from the time he said the new regulations for security work at the regular meeting this morning.

Although they didn't get along much, Xiao Yiyu had already figured out Wang Bing's emotions a little. All in all, he's a dangerous, irritable guy.

"Didn't your teacher teach you to knock on the door before entering the office?" Xiao Yiyu pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, his voice cold and authentic.

Wang Bing walked to Xiao Yiyu's desk, his two arms were placed on both sides of Xiao Yiyu's body, and the shadow of his body was cast on Xiao Yiyu's body, giving people a strong sense of oppression.

Xiao Yiyu frowned, took a step back, and avoided the pressure of Wang Bing.

"Mr. Han, in order to drive me away, you are tossing people in such a way that the entire security team can't bear it. It's really a capitalist.

"Wang Bing, who do you think you are? Fight?" Xiao Yiyu sneered:

Xiao Yiyu said in a low voice: "What you earn is the money from the big i], watch it if you can survive it, get out if you can't, really think I'm doing charity , I used to be too kind to you - before he

finished speaking, Xiao Yiyu was suddenly pulled up by Wang Bing and lifted up, Wang Bing said with a cold face: "Since Mr. Han is so capable, I will watch for 48 hours starting today. If you dare to sleep, then I will wake you up!"