11

Xiao Yiyu stayed in Yuan Yizhi's room for more than an hour, during which he was unavoidably touched, and when the gun was about to go off, Xiao Yiyu's phone rang.

It was Song Qing's aunt who came back from abroad, and Song's mother called Xiao Yiyu to go home to see her aunt. Song Qing was very much loved by her aunt when she was a child, but in recent years, her aunt's business abroad has grown bigger and bigger, and she hasn't come back for a few years.

As soon as the aunt got home, she immediately clamored to see Song Qing, and Song Ma called Song Qing immediately.

After hanging up the phone, Xiao Yiyu helplessly sighed to Yuan Yizhi: 'My aunt is back, it seems that I can only accompany you here today, I have to go home. "

I'll take you off." Yuan Yizhi was about to put on a coat.

"Forget it, today's situation is special. Your nephew and his friends are still celebrating their birthdays downstairs. You're an uncle, it's not good to just leave like this."

Yuan Yizhi thought about what Xiao Yiyu said. There is some truth to it.

"Well, remember to call me when you get home.

"Okay. When

Xiao Yiyu walked into the hall, the lively hall immediately became extremely quiet, and everyone looked at Xiao Yiyu. Yuan He, who was talking and laughing with his classmates, immediately restrained the smile on his face

Zhan Shuifeng frowned. Everyone

present could see the flushing on Xiao Yiyu's face, what he and Yuan Yizhi were doing in the upstairs room just now, they immediately made up their minds.

Xiao Yi Yu had a feeling that he was being watched by everyone.

In this strange and quiet environment, Xiao Yiyu walked out of the hall, walked out of his original home, got into his own car, and drove home immediately.

As soon as Xiao Yiyu opened the door, he was dragged into the living room by his mother." He said, "Although Xiao Yiyu is not the original owner of Song Qing's body, he can still feel his intimacy with his aunt due to the influence of the original owner's body. See you. Immediately after arriving at her, she grinned and said, "Auntie, I miss you to death." After chatting with my aunt until the second half of the night, Xiao Yiyu was so sleepy that he finally went back to his room to sleep. After breakfast, my aunt went to talk business non-stop. Xiao Yiyu sent Yuan Yizhi a good morning and a joke. After texting, I drove to school.

As soon as Xiao Yiyu entered the classroom, all the classmates in the classroom looked at him again. 7

After a night of fermentation, everyone knew that Song Qing was now Yuan He It's about my little aunt. Most of the people who went to Yuanhe's birthday banquet were closer to Yuanhe, and some of these classmates in the classroom had a good relationship with Song Qing. I got close to Xiao Yiyu and talked a lot.

Song Qing, are you in love with Yuan Yizhi?

My God, I feel like I'm watching an idol drama.

" "I heard from others today, you want to Is it true that you are Aunt Yuan He?

"Then don't you want Gao Gao to congratulate the generation in the future?" There were all the buzzing voices of classmates and friends. Before he could answer, he heard a "bang", yes

Everyone looked at the voice, and saw Yuan He's gloomy face, that expression was like "whoever is on the bb, I will kill whoever".

Seeing Yuanhe's shriveled appearance, Xiao Yiyu continued the good mood of yesterday as always.

The days passed without haste.

Yuanhe ignored Xiao Yiyu at all at school, and directly regarded him as air.

Xiao Yiyu is very satisfied with his current life.

It's time to study, it's time to date Yuan Yizhi.

Until one day, Xiao Yiyu suddenly received a call from Song's father.

When answering the phone, Xiao Yiyu was playing games in the dormitory, and the game was playing very well. Seeing that it was Dad Song's call, he didn't even think about it - he played the game with one hand, and answered: "Dad?

" Family. Your mother and I are going to see you now!" Dad Song's tone was rarely serious. "We have something to ask you. Even though Mama Song was not in front of the phone, Xiao Yiyu could faintly hear Mama Song's cry through the handset.

Something big happened to a man's sixth sense, and maybe it had something to do with him.

OK, I'll go back. "

Xiao Yiyu took the car keys and ran outside the dormitory, then drove home quickly all the way, and pushed the house away. I saw Father Song sitting on the sofa smoking a cigarette, and mother Song sitting on the sofa wiping tears

Xiao Yiyu left. In the past, ask: "What's wrong? Mom and Dad, what happened?": "Take out your mobile phone first.

Although Xiao Yiyu was very puzzled, he still complied, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, handed it to Dad Song, and asked, "Dad, what do you want my phone to do?

However, Dad Song did not answer Xiao Yiyu's question, and It was done - a move that surprised Xiao Yiyu, 1

Xiao Yiyu was surprised:

Dad Song didn't answer, but pointed to the coffee table.

There was a stack of photos on the coffee table.

Xiao Yiyu lowered his head to look at those photos , they are all photos of him and Yuan Yizhi together, there are two people kissing in the car, two people on a date in a restaurant, a movie theater, and two people walking side by side on the street,

Xiao Yiyu a Zhang Jiang After flipping through the photos, she stood in front of Song's father and Song's mother on the sofa, relieved - -0, and admitted: As soon as the words came out, Song's mother

, who was just quietly wiping her tears, couldn't control her emotions and collapsed to the point of crying.

"Song Qing, you are a boy! You are a boy! What are you doing? Ah! Your father and I are your son. "

Xiao Yiyu frowned and said doubtfully, "Mr. Yuan's character is fine, and he is also very good to me."