14

Ye Ge hung up the phone, saw Xiao Yiyu looking at him suspiciously, and muttered to explain: "Chen Pei, my buddy, I have never seen the world, and make a fuss every day.

Xiao Yiyu searched for Zhou Liyang's memory, faintly Jojo remembered that there was a handsome second-generation worker next to Ye Ge, who seemed to be called Chen Pei.

"I'll introduce you to you someday!" Ye Ge said again.

"Okay.

"Zhou Liyang, I want to buy a house near the school, and then we move in together, what do you think?" The school looked around the house.

The next morning, Xiao Yiyu was going to class. No matter how Ye Ge kept him, he was unmoved. Under Ye Ge's tearful gaze, he left the hotel. Ye Ge was lying alone on the big bed in the hotel room, and muttered dissatisfiedly: "I really don't know the use of studying. Why does Zhou Liyang love studying so much? He is not even happy to stay in the hotel with me for a few more days." Ge lay in bed for more than half an hour and felt bored. After getting dressed, he checked out of the room, and then went to see the house around the school.

Xiao Yiyu finished the last class of the day at 5:10 in the afternoon, and saw Ye Ge waiting for him at the back door of the classroom. Ye Ge looks very handsome.

The male classmates who walked out of the classroom after class couldn't bear to look at him more, and the female classmates even acted like nympho, and some classmates even deliberately dawdled away, just to see who this handsome guy was waiting for. Ye Ge had grown accustomed to such high-profile attention since he was a child. He stood at the back door of the classroom and played with his mobile phone without any mood swings.

Until Xiao Yiyu came out of the classroom, Ye Ge immediately put down his phone, his face was filled with pink bubbles from the moment of "love", and he waved to Xiao Yiyu, "Wife, here!"

Just these four words, lethal Unlimited. All the classmates in the corridor looked at Ye Ge and Xiao Yiyu, and

saw that Ye Ge's wife was actually a man, or a scholar Zhou Liyang. In an instant, the man was secretly relieved - he cut down two competitors and competed with them for girls. , The woman was heartbroken, and only a few nympho girls excited hand dance dominated.

"Fuck! Handsome gay!"

"No way, it's so handsome, it's too CP-like, I want to take a photo.

"My God, I'm alive!" Ye Ge is a very self-conscious person, and he doesn't care what people around him think of him, just like him He has never been able to accept that Little Loli is a man. It's not that he is afraid of what people around him will look at him, but that he doesn't like men. Now, once he confirms that Little Loli is Zhou Liyang, he likes it, even if there is someone in front of him. He was also willing to go to the abyss. Ye Ge took Xiao Yiyu's schoolbag directly. Unexpectedly, Xiao Yiyu's schoolbag was so heavy that he almost couldn't hold it. 821573506

"You have everything in your schoolbag. What? Why is it so heavy?" Ye Ge asked.

"Teaching materials, tutorial books, workbooks, and extracurricular books for each subject. "

I said, don't you be so tired all day?" Ye Ge said distressedly: "Follow me in the future, I guarantee you will eat and drink spicy food. You will be very rich in the second half of your life, and you don't need to struggle at all. It's not like being a salted fish." Are you happy?"

Zhou Liyang stopped, looked at Ye Ge, and said, "Ye Ge, I like to study, not only that, I like scientific research, if possible, I hope that after graduating from university, I can enter the National Research Institute. This is my pursuit since elementary school. After all, we are not the same kind of people. Even if you don't understand, you still hope to respect my pursuit of faith. "Ye Ge was very uncomfortable when

Xiao Yiyu said this. What Xiao Yiyu said was as if he had no ideals and no pursuits.

Although what Xiao Yiyu said was true, Ye Ge was fundamentally affected by it." I can't help my wife see me like this.

Ye Ge's face turned gloomy immediately.

Just when the two of them didn't speak, a male classmate, Wu's family, came out of the classroom, walked to Xiao Yiyu's side, and said, "Zhou Liyang, In this research topic, if you win, I will definitely surpass you next time. "

"I'll wait and see. "Xiao Yiyu replied. At this moment, Ye Ge found that there seemed to be a thick barrier between him and Zhou Liyang. This barrier is what Xiao Yiyu said that the two of them are not the same kind of people and have nothing in common. spiritual pursuit.

Zhou Liyang is a good student who strives hard, has ideals and pursuits, and is a pillar of the future, while his Ye Ge is just a young master of a wealthy family who relies on the wealth of his family and does nothing all day. This discovery made Ye Ge very uncomfortable.

"Even if you're not a type of person, you're still my wife!" An angry Ye Ge suddenly said.

"I didn't deny it."

"That's good." Ye Ge picked up Xiao Yiyu's schoolbag again, put it on his shoulder, and said, "Wife, I have already bought a house around the school, and I will show you.

"Row. "

Ye Ge took Xiao Yiyu directly to the most gorgeous neighborhood around the school, and led him to the best floor of Louwang. The interior decoration is low-key and luxurious. It is difficult for a good student like Zhou Liyang to struggle for a lifetime. The mansion built up. Ye Ge put his arms around Xiao Yiyu's waist and asked, "Do you like it?"

"It's okay. "

"Let's live together from today." Ye Ge proposed. Before Xiao Yiyu could refuse, Ye Ge wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him passionately, followed by a hot water-**melt. Ye Ge looked at Zhou Liyang under him. Blossoming, watching him turn into a light and attractive pink because of his

passion With hot air blowing in his ears, he said, "Zhou Liyang, you are mine from head to toe. "

Zhou Liyang, you are my wife and belong to me completely.

Afterwards, Xiao Yiyu fell asleep with Ye Ge in his arms. The matter of two people living together is settled like this. The next day, Ye Ge hired a moving company to Zhou Liyang's dormitory and moved everything in his dormitory to the house he just bought around the school.

After living together, Ye Ge completely discovered that he and Zhou Liyang were not the same kind of people. Since Ye Ge was admitted to university, he basically hadn't taken many classes. As for homework, he didn't care at all. Every day he thought about how to spend their sweet and sweet life with his wife. 821573506

But Zhou Liyang is not.

Zhou Liyang is very serious in his studies every day. In addition to studying, he does some research with a few equally eager students.

The content of the research sounds obscure and incomprehensible at Ye Ge's current level.

Zhou Liyang went out to study the subject, Ye Ge would often follow him when he had nothing to do, and then stood on the side watching Zhou Liyang and a few other classmates chatting and laughing, while he was playing on the phone like a fool and couldn't understand anything. This kind of feeling is very unpleasant, super unpleasant, Ye Ge can't be satisfied that he can only communicate with Zhou Liyang physically in bed, but he can't enter into a slightly advanced intellectual and academic exchange. After dinner that day, Xiao Yiyu was sitting in the study reading a book, and saw Ye Ge sitting next to him with a textbook. Ye Ge decided to study hard. for something else.

Just so that he could understand, when Xiao Yiyu and other classmates talked about professional things, he wouldn't be like a fool on the side.

Xiao Yiyu glanced at Ye Ge lightly, then continued to lower his head to read, but his heart was excited to 010: "010, do you see? This is the power of love, Ye Ge is

010: "Hehe, Master Xiao, can you? Really damaged. "The

study is quiet. Ye Ge is actually very talented. If he volunteers to do one thing, he will get twice the result with half the effort. What ordinary students can learn in a year and a half, Ye Ge will finish it in half a year. It's in good hands.

Once again, when Xiao Yiyu studied an exercise for a long time and had not done it yet, Ye Ge took the exercise book from the table, then looked at the dry question, frowned for a while, and then put it on the grass paper. Begin the writing process. In half an hour, this question was solved by Ye Ge. , Ye Ge made the same number as the standard answer.

Xiao Yiyu couldn't help being stunned. This question is really difficult. Ye Ge was surprised when he saw Zhou Liyang looking at him, and he was very proud in his heart. He really liked the feeling of being admired by his wife, and he said triumphantly: "Wife, I'll show you how to explain the problem."

Xiao Yiyu nodded . .

"This question should be like this... this way... this way;

Ye Ge, who is a scumbag and a scumbag, didn't expect that one day he would be able to give a topic to Xueba's wife, and he was proud and proud. During the process, I couldn't help but be excited. For Ye Ge, there is nothing that makes him happier than Zhou Liyang's admiration for him. He found the joy of learning. Since then, Xiao Yiyu has studied, Ye Ge has also studied by the side, under Xiao Yiyu When he encountered difficulties, he would give him a few pointers, and he was full of sense of accomplishment. In his second year of college, Ye Ge applied to the school to jump up one level and jumped to the same class as Zhou Liyang. The school specially prepared Ye Ge for him. After an exam, Ye Ge successfully obtained the qualification for skipping grades with excellent grades, and officially became Zhou Liyang's classmate. This time, Ye Ge is not a rich second-generation scumbag, but as a school tyrant and Zhou Liyang was in the same class, and he and Zhou Liyang became an evenly matched couple. Two years later, the two went to graduate school together.

One year later, the two were recommended to study abroad together

. The job application submitted was accepted at the same time.

On the day Ye Ge obtained the qualification to work in the National Research Institute, Xiao Yiyu's mission on this plane was officially successful.

Congratulations

on completing the second task of this plane, allowing Ye Ge to work in the National Research Institute.