3

"No, it's nothing, it's not important!" Xiao Yiyu finally decided not to talk about it, the day will be counted as the day goes by, so it's better not to worry about it.

"Brother, do you think that the good smell in our house is heavier?"

"You mean the smell of celery?" Xiao Yiyu shook the celery he was washing towards Fu Xiangan.

"It's not celery!"

After saying that, Fu Xiangan walked to Xiao Yiyu's side. The more he walked into Xiao Yiyu, the stronger Fu Xiangan felt the smell. Finally, Fu Xiangan's head lay on Xiao Yiyu's shoulder. , sniffed for a long time, and said, "Brother, I'm 100% sure that this smell comes from you. "

Xiao Yiyu smiled awkwardly:

"I want to take a bite." Fu Xiangan said solemnly.

Before Xiao Yiyu could react, Fu Xiangan really bit his cheek one by one, thinking it tasted really good, Fu Xiangan stuck out his tongue and licked his face Licking.

Wet and itchy, Xiao Yiyu hurriedly pushed him away.

Fu Xiangan blinked: "Brother, I see, that good smell is emanating from your body. After speaking ,

Fu Xiangan was about to lick it up again, but Xiao Yiyu pushed him away in time: "Okay, okay, Xiangan, who's brother and brother do this kind of thing. Go back to wash the vegetables well. 120

"Oh!" Fu Xiangan retreated to the vegetable washing tank, and looked in Xiao Yiyu's direction from time to time while washing the vegetables.

Xiao Yiyu was uncomfortable with Fu Xiangan's gaze, and patted the table with his hand: "Wash it well." vegetable. "After dinner, Xiao Yiyu had the most leisurely time of the day. He was lying on the bed in his bedroom and watching TV shows with his tablet.

Fu Xiangan stood at the door with his pillow in his arms, and then climbed into bed under Xiao Yiyu's guarding eyes. , As soon as he got to the bed, he placed the pillow he brought, Fu Xiangan hugged Xiao Yiyu, and then rubbed his nose on Xiao Yiyu's neck again and again.

"Brother, you are so fragrant!"

Xiao Yiyu was about to push him away again, but Fu Xiangan held his wrist vigorously.

The blood clan's strength was really awesome. It seemed that Fu Xiangan didn't exert much effort in his actions, and Xiao Yiyu couldn't even move. 6154514445

"Hey!

"Brother, can't you just keep quiet?'

Xiao Yiyu and

Fu Xiangan then lay down on Xiao Yiyu's body, sticking out his tongue again, and then he always felt that it was not enough, and he was almost there, Then he opened his mouth wide, revealing those two sharp teeth, and bit towards Xiao Yiyu's neck,

feeling what Fu Xiangan was doing, and in an instant, all the hairs on Xiao Yiyu's body stood up.

What is he going to do? What is Fu Xiangan

going to do?

He......

Brother, are you afraid?" Fu Xiangan's two sharp teeth were particularly evident during the speech.

Xiao Yiyu seemed to be able to see the picture that this thing could be inserted into the aorta in his neck in an instant.

"Get off of me first."

Seeing that Xiao Yiyu didn't look very good, Fu Xiangan stepped back from Xiao Yiyu despite being very unhappy.

"What did you want to do to me by lying on top of me just now?" Xiao Yiyu asked.

"I don't know, I just want to bite down hard on your neck." Fu Xiangant said innocently.

Sometimes it's not enough to disobey a vampire's instinct. No one has ever taught Fu Xiangan the correct way to suck blood. Xiao Yiyu also deliberately avoided Fu Xiangan from watching movies like vampires when he was raising Fu Xiangan.

The genes in the blood clan are so powerful that even if no one teaches them, and relying entirely on physical instincts, Fu Xiangan can still be inseparable. 910441149

"Don't bite me without my permission!" Xiao Yiyu said righteously,

"Oh ,

Fu Xiangan got close to Xiao Yiyu again, clinging to him, feeling that it wasn't enough, and hugged him tightly again, saying: "Can I hold you to sleep tonight?"

"No! Go back to your room. Dejected, he went back to his room.

Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of relief. At night, Xiao Yiyu was sleeping soundly, when he felt itchy on his neck. He wanted to open his eyes in a daze, but he was too sleepy. He fell back asleep after a while. When he woke up the next day, Xiao Yi Yu saw that he was being hugged tightly by Fu Xiangan like a pillow.

Fu Xiangan's chin was facing his neck, and he was sleeping sweetly with his eyes closed.

After that, no matter how tough Xiao Yiyu used to drive Fu Xiangan back to the room before going to bed, when Xiao Yiyu woke up at night, or the next morning, he would find Fu Xiangan in his arms,

"Brother, you It 's so fragrant!"

Fu Xiangan really liked the smell of Fu Xin so much, he didn't know what was wrong with him, it was as if he had fallen in with evil, he just wanted to hold him and smell it, but

it was obviously not enough. In fact, Xiang An has been coveting Fu Xin's neck all the time, so he wants to obey his body's instinct and bite it hard to taste what it is like.

On this day, Fu Xiangan felt that his head started to feel dizzy again. Under the condition of dizziness, the temptation of Xiao Yiyu, who was close to him, was infinitely magnified.

"Brother!

Xiao Yiyu turned his head following the voice, and saw that Fu Xiangan's eyes were blood red when he looked at him. That state was like a movie about to go crazy.

Xiao Yiyu secretly said that it is not good: these days and nights, Fu Xiangan total