16

Xiao Yiyu's heart skipped a beat, and he panicked.

010 continued to report:

Zhou Qin's blackening value has reached the full point of 100 points.

Zhou Qin has completely completed the blackening.

Xiao Yiyu couldn't even hear what the front desk of the hotel was saying to himself, so he quickly turned his head to look at Zhou Qin, who happened to be looking at him, Zhou Qin's expression was full of sarcasm, and then he didn't wait at all. Xiao Yiyu walked alone to the room he opened yesterday.

Xiao Yiyu had no idea how he had provoked him!

The receptionist called Xiao Yiyu twice and saw that he was still in a daze, so he had to raise the volume again: "Sir, there is a suite tonight, 700 euros a night, do you need it?"

700 euros?

700 euros is not 5000 soft sister coins!

Xiao Yiyu took another breath after hearing this number.

Is this too expensive?

His salary is more than half a month!

The waitress was still looking at him expectantly.

When Xiao Yiyu remembered that Zhou Qin had just finished blackening, he was still a little timid.

However, in order to avoid being affected on the first night of Zhou Qin's blackening, he decided to spend a lot of money to open a room to avoid the limelight. One room."

"Okay!" The waitress smiled and opened a new room for Xiao Yiyu, then handed him the room card, saying, "Please keep your room card, and I wish you tonight. Have a good dream."

"Thank you!" Xiao Yiyu accepted the room and came to the newly opened room, not to mention the 700 euro room, the decoration is good, the room is spacious and bright, with high bed and soft pillows, and even the floor is covered A fluffy blanket.

From the time he traveled to this plane, Xiao Yiyu had been living in his shabby rental house. He hadn't lived in such a high room for a long, long time. After arriving in the room, he immediately lay on the bed and rolled twice.

However, Xiao Yiyu's happy mood didn't last long when he thought that Zhou Qin had just finished blackening.

"Hey, 010, I'm asking you, what's the difference between a blackened person and a normal person?"

"I can't say this, because people with different personalities behave differently after blackening."

"For example, some After a person goes black, he will turn into a complete violent maniac, and he will beat people if they disagree;"

"Some people will become very paranoid after blackening. If they want to get you, they will bind you whether you like it or not. Imprisoned, or even forced;"

"Some people will want to destroy things that they can't understand after they are blackened. For example, if they are unhappy, they will blow up the earth and drag everyone to bury."

"In short, no . The same people are different after they are blackened, but the same thing is that they will become paranoid, dark, small-bellied, shy, and even vicious. Therefore, in order to avoid encountering lunatics, the best way is to avoid the blackening of the characters. "

Xiao Yiyu wanted to cry but had no tears: "But now Zhou Qin has turned black. Is there any way to make him white again?"

"It is still possible before the blackening value is full. Once the blackening value reaches 100, it is already black. After the transformation is completed, the blackening is irreversible." 010 explained patiently.

Xiao Yiyu wanted to cry even more: "What kind of ghost plane is this, I just came here, Zhou Qin's blackening value is 98, and he slept in the same room for a night without doing anything, his blackening value increased a little, Today, I nodded and bowed to him, pinched my waist and beat my back, all kinds of rainbow farts, and his blackening value continued to rise! I was also drunk."

"I'm so worried!" Xiao Yiyu sighed.

"Zhou Qin who is not blackened is so difficult to deal with. In the future, he will face Zhou Qin who is blackened. 010 can only wish you more happiness."

"010, why do I think you are gloating?" Xiao Yiyu frowned. .

"Hey! I just watch the fun and don't think it's a big deal," 010 said, "Life is too dull, I like big things and liveliness."

Xiao Yiyu collapsed, what kind of idiot! ! !

At

the same time, in another room not far from Xiao Yiyu's room on the same floor, Zhou Qin was taking a shower in the bathroom.

Zhou Qin's face was gloomy.

There was a dark aura all over him.

Zhou Qin hadn't been so angry for a long time. He felt that he was about to be mad at Xiao Yiyu, or he felt that he was about to be mad at himself.

Six years ago, Xia Xiaohui disliked the poor and loved the rich and abandoned him. Even if he stood downstairs in Xia Xiaohui's dormitory for so long until he fainted, he never changed his mind

; I fantasize that as long as he has money, Xia Xiaohui is willing to come back to him, and as long as Xia Xiaohui is willing to come back to him, he can be with him again regardless of his past suspicions.

Who made himself like him!

He clearly sent so many text messages to Xia Xiaohui, almost thousands of them, soft words, hard words, coercive and enticing, low profile pleading, harsh words threats, no matter what he said, even if he finally made an act of self-mutilation, lying down He was taken to the hospital and lay in the emergency room, without waiting for Xia Xiaohui to look at him.

At that moment, Zhou Qin gave up on Xia Xiaohui. After being discharged from the hospital, he applied for a transfer and went abroad directly.

If possible, Zhou Qin wants to completely forget Xia Xiaohui and never remember it again in this life.

He was the one who provokes him first, and he had already agreed for a lifetime before dating, and he would never have thought that he was the one who chased people, and he was also the one who abandoned him.

Zhou Qin hated him.

After leaving other countries and returning, Zhou Qin remembered nothing but

When Xia Xiaohui came, he would still have a pain in his heart, he would still suffer from insomnia, and the rest of the situation was fine.

But unfortunately, Xia Xiaohui appeared in his Apocalypse Company staggeringly and swaggeringly again.

That day in Tianqi, there were so many people in the hall, but Zhou Qin still saw Xia Xiaohui at a glance, he was fatter and more mature than he remembered.

At that moment, the heart that was already dead was about to move again.

Zhou Qin knew that Xia Xiaohui loved money and was greedy for vanity, but when he saw Xia Xiaohui, he couldn't control his heart. When he saw Xia Xiaohui, Zhou Qin felt that he was a fresh life, and he came back to life again. .

Forget it, Zhou Qin accepted his fate, who made him fall in love with someone like Xia Xiaohui.

Therefore, Xia Xiaohui, who had already passed HR to come to the interview in Zhou Qin, called HR again and asked HR to inform Xia Xiaohui that he had passed the interview, and he could come to work in Apocalypse.

After Xia Xiaohui appeared in Apocalypse, Zhou Qin could no longer control his legs. Mingming was only a very small company in Zhou Qin's career, and he couldn't get into his eyes at all, but because Xia Xiaohui was there, He still ran to Tianqi every now and then.

Eager to meet Xia Xiaohui, eager to see him, as if he was addicted to drugs, Zhou Qin couldn't control himself.