2

Ye Ge prefers to play games, and he will try out any new game. The same is true for "Dream Ba Chu". In fact, Ye Ge didn't play "Dream Ba Chu" for a long time, so he turned around and devoted himself to him. Other games I've been playing before.

On this day, when Ye Ge was killing the Quartet in "Imaginary Sword World", the avatar of Chen Pei, his real-life and game friend, shook.

Chen Pei's conversation popped up.

"Ye Ge, there's a new player in "Dream of Domination", and it's a female player. Guess what's the name?"

"Don't tell me I'm the most beautiful in the world."

"I saw it earlier, boring."

"I wipe it. , So you know, then do you know how much that female player ranks in the West 32 area now?"

"How much?"

"Hero 100 list, exactly 100. "Fantasy Chu Ba" is very manipulative, ex."

" Haha."

Chen Pei said again: "Guess what his game's personality signature is?"

"If you have a fart, let it go!"

"I will add the best handsome man in the world as a friend sooner or later.

Ye Ge's hand on the gaming keyboard stopped. Stop, play for another ten minutes, quit "Imaginary Sword World", then log in to the game account of "Fantasy Chu Ba", then flip through the hero list, go straight to the end of the list, and then see the old lady who is the most beautiful in the world Impressively appeared at the 99th position on the leaderboard. Then click on the avatar to follow, and soon found the first beauty in the game, the first beauty in the world, the first beauty in the world is fighting the monster. The monster is a 30-level hexagonal rhino, Generally the same, but my mother is the most beautiful in the world, a 39-level character, with perfect positioning and superb skills, it took less than ten minutes and half a tube of blood to dry the hexagonal rhinoceros.

Most of the techniques Men can't compare, let Ye Ge appreciate it.

Ye Ge begins to think that my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Xiao Yiyu noticed it when the swordsman operated by Ye Ge appeared on the screen, until he knocked out all the six-horned rhinoceros before he made a free shot and entered in the dialog box.

[Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty in the World] Are you online?

Didn't wait for Ye Ge to return.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] I'm level 39 now, don't forget "Don't forget what you promised me before, when I reach level 50, we will add friends.

Ye Ge sitting in front of the computer screen can't help but evoke emotion. The corner of the mouth. The

guy is the most handsome in the world] Let's talk about it when you reach level 50. The

girl is the most beautiful in the world] Okay.

Next, Ye Ge also started killing monsters, and Xiao Yiyu manipulated the beautiful Loli to follow. The

swordsman killed monsters and monsters all the way, and the two of them didn't talk much until an hour passed. The

guy who is the most handsome in the world] Are you still a student?

[Old lady who is the most beautiful in the world] Yes, no, I am sleepy, bye bye.

After saying bye bye, the picture of the most beautiful lady in the world goes dark, Ye Ge looks at The darkened avatar suddenly became interested in her.

In fact, there are many girls who confessed to Ye Ge, but these girls either didn't play games at all, or the level of game play was terrible, Ye Ge was right Those girls have no interest at all.

Xiao Yiyu is the first game that Ye Ge has encountered in his life. A girl who plays like this. Slippery girl. It's interesting. In the

next month, Ye Ge will log in "Fantasy Chu Ba" every three or five months. Sometimes when he logs into the game, Xiao Yiyu is online, and sometimes when he logs into the game, Xiao

Yiyu is not online.

When Xiao Yiyu was online, when he found out that Ye Ge was online, he would run over to chase after Ye Ge and fight monsters with him. Most of the time, the two didn't talk to each other. Ye Ge found that Xiao Yiyu would level up basically every two or three days.

But within a month and a half, [Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty in the World] has risen to level 48, and has risen from the 99th place on the hero list to level 56, becoming the woman with the highest ranking in the entire West, but also the entire West 32 District, the hero list. player.

Ye Ge went online today and found that [Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty] is not fighting monsters alone as before, but with the big sword with the same name [掎懇~心].

The nearby dialogue windows are all the words of [Sushang~xin] Rory Basu.

[掇懇~心]: Are you a woman?

[朎懇~心]: Make a friend!

[掇懇~心]: I can buy you delicious food, buy clothes, and also recharge and upgrade for you equipment.

The more Ye Ge looked at this non-mainstream, the more annoyed he felt, and without saying a word, the three swords directly handed him to Ko.

The big swordsman just fell into a pool of blood.

[Sushang~xin]: Big idiot, are you sick? What did you kill me for suddenly?

Ye Ge manipulated the swordsman to stab the swordsman a few times, and then stood by his side, whenever he saw the swordsman about to be resurrected, he would Go ahead and kill people.

The screen was filled with the fragrance of "Sushang~Xin", and finally [Sushang~Xin] couldn't take it anymore, so he scolded a big idiot and ran off the assembly line. Xiao Yiyu, who

was breaking the line, noticed that [Lao Tzu] In this series of interactions between the first handsome man in the world] and [Sushang~xin], the corners of the mouth raised and raised, and then after killing the monsters, he greeted Ye Ge at the window as if nothing had happened. The man is the most handsome man in the world ]

Hmm.

No. 1 Beauty in the World] Recently I found out that I am actually the whole, no wonder many male players have applied to add me as a friend these days.

Ye Ge frowned at the words on the screen.

Ding ding ding ding!

Xiao Yiyu saw a friend request from the game homepage, and the sender was actually Ye Ge.

[I am the most handsome man in the world] I add you as a friend, you add it.

Xiao Yiyu in

front of the screen: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

[The first beauty of the old mother in the world] does not need to reach level 50?

[I am the most handsome in the world] I will be promoted in a few days. I am afraid that I will not be there at that time, so I will add you in advance.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Okay.

After Xiao Yiyu added Ye Ge's friend, he started to fight monsters and push the map with Ye Ge. During the course of more than an hour, neither of them spoke.

Until five minutes to eleven.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] No, it's too late, I have to go.

The most handsome guy in the world] Okay. In the next few days, Ye Ge will launch "Dream of Chu Ba" and fight monsters together with Xiao Yiyu. Soon, Ye Ge will find out when Xiao Yiyu will be online. From 9:30pm to 11:00pm, Xiao Yiyu Lei couldn't get through online, as long as it was eleven o'clock in the evening, Xiao Yiyu would definitely be offline.

Therefore, Ye Ge also developed a habit. He played other games during the day, and as long as it was night, he would definitely go to "Fantasy Chu Ba" and Xiao Yiyu to fight monsters and upgrade. Between the upgrades, Ye Ge knew more about Xiao Yiyu.

[I am the most handsome in the world] You said last time that you were a student?

[I am the most beautiful in the world] Yes.

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Which grade are you, and which school are you from? [Laozi is the most

beautiful in the world] In the third year of high school, the college entrance examination is less than two months away.

[I am the most handsome in the world] What about the school?

Xiao Yiyu instantly became vigilant. He found out that the target he attacked this time did not seem to be a homosexual. He must not find out that he was actually a man. How could he pretend to be a female classmate to encourage him to study hard?

[ Old lady, the most beautiful in the world] What are you doing? You still have to come to my school to find me?

Ye Ge really had the urge to find Xiao Yiyu in real life, but when he asked this, he was suddenly a little embarrassed to admit it.

[I am the most handsome in the world] I am also a senior in high school, just curious to ask, maybe by coincidence, we are in the same school, and we have met at school.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Oh, which school are you from?

[Lao Zi is the most handsome in the world] Hengzhou No. 1 Middle School.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Oh.

Afraid that Ye Ge would ask him which school he was from, Xiao Yiyu quickly said something else to change the subject.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] My grades are very good, I can be ranked first or second in grades, and I am preparing for the college entrance examination for Beining University. You play the game so well, you must have good grades, you must be able to get into Beining University

. However, my family is rich, so it doesn't matter what school I go to, it doesn't matter if I don't go to school, my parents don't force it, my family's conditions are good, the school teachers don't dare to care about me, and I feel that studying is boring, in fact, I rarely even go to school. .

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Well,...you are really a little different from what I imagined. I thought you were the kind of person with good academic performance like me!

Ye Ge looked at the dialog box Xiao Yi. What Yu said, suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

What's the use of good grades, I'm not going to work for capitalists in the future, my family is capitalists.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] In fact, I prefer to study well. In high school, the school did not allow puppy love. I also thought of developing a relationship on the campus of Beining University, how pure and perfect.

[I am the most handsome in the world] Childish.

What a man on a college campus wants is nothing, the future development prospects are unknown, how can there be a rich n

generation

? No. 1 Beauty] No matter how much you have at home, it is still at home, how can you have the glory that you have worked hard for.

Ye Ge looked at the computer screen and became more and more angry, and the more he looked, the more angry he became. Just when he was about to type on the keyboard to say something, Xiao Yiyu's Xia Yi sentence was sent again.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] In fact, the game is also very good, but in fact, I still like good academic performance. I like that this species is strong, and I don't like cowards who rely on family background. Wild Ge gas directly offline. Xiao Yiyu looked at [I'm the most handsome man in the world 1's avatar suddenly blacked out, touched

his nose, and asked 010 unsurely: "010, do you think I gave him the drug?

Xiao Yiyu has already felt that Ye Ge is protected by his family. Although he is rich and has an arrogant and domineering personality, he has never been exposed to the dark side of society.