Arc 2:"101 Little Feelings Lost by Long Yu" 01

In order not to interfere with the completion of the tasks of the new plane, whenever Xiao Yiyu returns to the space-time management station, the memory of having been to the plane will be temporarily sealed, until all plane tasks are completely completed, then all planes can be unlocked again. memory.

Although Xiao Yiyu can't remember what happened in his previous plane now, his heart is always empty, as if something is missing, so he is reluctant to undertake the next plane task.

Xiao Yiyu had nothing to do at the time and space management station, so he read a novel, a super stallion novel set in the [ABO] world.

The title of the novel is: "101 Little Feelings Lost by Long Yu".

Just by looking at the title of the book, you can tell that this is a novel full of lust and anger, and the content of the book is even more vivid and fragrant. Xiao Yiyu often reacts when he looks at it, and it feels really exciting.

The protagonist of "101 Little Sufferers Lost by Long Yu" is naturally Long Yu.

Long Yu was born in a rich family, the illegitimate child of a rich family, because his mother was a prostitute, so he was very unpopular at home, and was often bullied by his half-brothers. Yu finally turned black, accepting younger brothers and beauties at the same time, and finally achieved great success, a brainless Huang Shuang article that took revenge on his family members.

When Xiao Yiyu read this article, he took on the role of Long Yu himself, watching him overwhelm one after another, it was even better than he overwhelmed them, and watching Long Yu kill those villains and disable them, too. Excited.

Because it was so cool to read, Xiao Yiyu even rewarded the book "101 Little Sufferings Lost by Long Yu" a full 100 oceans, and wrote a long review of 1,000 words to encourage the author to write more in the future In this way, the cool text full of air and color will make everyone happy together.

After the comment was posted, Xiao Yiyu read the comment twice again, and the more he read, the more he felt that his comment was well written. Just when he was complacent and proud, a dazzling white light suddenly appeared on the computer screen.

Xiao Yiyu hurriedly blocked his eyes with his arm, and when he put his arm down, he found that the surrounding environment had all changed. It was no longer his home at the time and space management station, but a modernly decorated place that was clean and completely unfamiliar.

crossed?

101's voice came over immediately: "Welcome to the plane world of "101 Xiaoshou Lost by Long Yu", your mission in this plane is to survive."

"I'll go!" Xiao Yi Yu wanted to scold his mother, and shouted at 010: "I'm not ready to go to a new plane, how can your system force it?"

"Do you think I want to accompany you to this stallion world!"

010 Also very helpless: "Who asked you to write a 1,000-word long comment after the novel "101 Little Sufferings Lost by Long Yu", and got thousands of likes."

"1000-word long comment plus three Thousands of likes are the entrance to this world. Originally, this plane did not have your task. Who asked you to write such a popular long comment, it was simply sucked in by this world."

"Because you are drawn by this plane. Forcibly sucked in, there is no plane task that belongs to you, so in this world, as long as you can survive, watch Long Yu run the protagonist line, and live until the protagonist Long Yu dies, you can return to the original world."

Hey?

It doesn't sound difficult.

Xiao Yiyu asked, "What role do I play in this world, passer-by A or cannon fodder B?"

"Wait, the data about your identity in this world will be transmitted to you immediately!" As soon as 010 finished speaking, countless memories flooded in instantly into Xiao Yiyu's mind.

Xiao Yiyu's status on this plane is as follows:

Name: Zhao Gang.

The initial age of entering the plane: 19 years old.

Identity: The dog-legged son of the male protagonist Long Yu's villain brother Long Jing.

Xiao Yiyu especially wanted to complain that the character's name was too perfunctory, and then the continuous flow of plots entering his head made Xiao Yiyu not in the mood to complain about the name, and couldn't help shouting "Damn!"

Looking at the name of Zhao Gang, I also know how perfunctory the author of "101 Little Sufferings Lost by Long Yu" was when he named this name. This person is completely a cannon fodder in this book, but the author does not know whether it was later. The writing went off track, and the more I wrote about Zhao Gang, the more content I wrote about it-all the content that Zhao Gang committed suicide.

In the world of "101 Little Sufferers Lost by Long Yu", Long Yu is the illegitimate child of a rich family, and there are two older brothers on top of him. These two older brothers bullied Long Yu when he was still young. .

And Zhao Gang, as the second brother of Long Yu's villain, Long Jing, did a series of things that hurt Long Yu under Long Jing's instigation. He led people to abuse Long Yu, pushed Long Yu into the sea and almost drowned him, or Using a gun to compare Long Yu's head, the most extreme one was forcing Long Yu to kneel on his own.

In a word, although there are many villains in the whole book, the things that hurt Long Yu the most were all done by Zhao Gang. Even if all these things were instigated by Long Jing, all the real harm to Long Yu will be given to you by Zhao Gang. It is said that the blackening of Long Yu was forced by Zhao Gang step by step.

After Long Yu became stronger, he killed all those who bullied him, and injured others. After all, many other villains are related to Long Yu. In order not to arouse readers' disgust, Long Yu took revenge on other villains. The time was very quick, and the other villains died very happily.

Only Zhao Gang, as an A, Long Yu imprisoned him in a dark dungeon, fed Zhao Gang with cartilage powder, and let the strong man take turns to day him every day, so that Zhao Gang could not survive or die, and he was completely abused. It took ten years to completely hang up.

At that time, when Xiao Yiyu saw this plot, he was secretive.

I secretly felt that Long Yu's revenge method was too bizarre, but there was no way. After all, "101 Little Sufferings Lost by Long Yu" is a pornographic book, which is very cool and exciting to write.

Now that Xiao Yiyu has become the worst cannon fodder villain in the whole book - Zhao Gang, thinking of Zhao Gang's ending can't help but fight a cold war.

Do not!

He should never go through these things.

This is too scary.

Xiao Yiyu almost fainted when he saw the current progress of the plot. The node where he crossed over to this world was the protagonist Long Yu who was 17 and a half years old, and Zhao Gang, who was 19 years old.

Long Yu turned over completely from the age of 18, and from the age of seventeen and a half to eighteen was the last madness of the villains.

At this time, the plot has progressed, Zhao Gang came forward on behalf of Long Jing, and he personally led someone to beat Long Yu and push Long Yu into the sea, and Zhao Gang has done these bad things for three whole years.

Now is the time when Zhao Gang is doing the most extreme things. He locks Long Yu in a small dark room and beats him with a whip every day. He asks Long Yu to kneel down and call him father. As long as Long Yu does not kneel and kowtow to him, he will Every day, he personally took the whip to the small dark room to beat him, and this thing has been going on for three months.

After watching the plot, Xiao Yiyu's eyes went black and he almost fainted.