4

Xiao Yiyu sat in the classroom proudly breaking his fingers (Yuan Yizhi had already eaten him four full breakfasts, and now he invites Yuan Yizhi to eat four breakfasts, waiting for Yuan He to do something to the Song family. , Yuan Yizhi should have spoken out to save the Song family's life, right?

"Hey, 010, I asked you what's the tone for the completion of the mission; it hasn't sounded yet? Is your broken system broken?"

010 replied: "I'm sorry, You haven't solved the crisis of the Song family so far, and you still need to make persistent efforts!

Xiao Yiyu sighed. Well, it seems that Yuan Yizhi can't be bought with a birthday cake and four meals.

It's almost one . I didn't go to Yuanshi's company this week, so Xiao Yiyu decided to go to Yuanyizhi's company for a walk today, and continue to make friends in front of Yuanyizhi.

The voice of the lecturer standing on the podium reached Xiao Yiyu's ears: the

lecturer just said After class, Xiao Yiyu picked up his schoolbag and ran out of the classroom in a hurry, just bumping into Yuan He who just came out of his seat with a schoolbag.

Yuan He was hit and stepped back several steps,

Xiao Yiyu could see clearly what was hit After who, he said "sorry", "

Song Qing, please stop for me." Yuan He shouted.

After all, this is the protagonist who will let go of the Song family in the future. Xiao Yiyu still has to give this face to him. Standing at the door, he looked back at him suspiciously, and asked, "Yuanhe, is there anything else you can do?

Yuanhe said coldly: "I tell you, Song Qing, I won't like you, play hard to catch is useless to me, you In the future, you don't need to hit me on purpose. I don't want to eat you.

Song Qing likes Yuan He. The whole class doesn't know about it.

This wave of commotion between the two caused the whole class to watch.

Xiao Yiyu blinked . Blinking his eyes, he felt that Yuan He was really difficult to serve. Before, he had been pestering Yuan He, which was the best.

Xiao Yiyu smiled at Yuan He and said, "Old, I still have something to do, bye!" "Come on, pick up your schoolbag and continue to walk outside the school.

The whole class:

Being rejected in front of the whole class like this! I tell you, I won't like you, you should die!"

Xiao Yiyu, who had already walked to the corridor, couldn't help but return. When he got to the classroom, he stood at the door and said, "Yuanhe, I'm telling you seriously now, I don't like you. If you say that I like you, be careful and I'll sue you!

Seeing that Xiao Yiyu has gone far this time, Yuanhe" Bah." With a sound, he said:

Xiao Yiyu returned to the bedroom, threw his schoolbag on the bedroom chair, and drove his car straight to Yuan's company.

It was already four o'clock in the afternoon when Yuan Yizhi returned to his office from his shopping mall. As soon as he got off the elevator, he saw a person squatting at the entrance of his office.

Xiao Yiyu squatted there pitifully,

"Song Qing, why are you squatting there? Here?" Yuan Yizhi asked.

"Mr. Yuan promised me before that I could come over to study one afternoon a week, but I have no class this afternoon.

Yuan Yizhi opened the lock.

Xiao Yiyu followed Yuan Yizhi into the office.

'How long have you been waiting at the door?

"More than three hours."

Yuan Yizhi said: "Call me directly next time you encounter this situation."

"I don't have your phone number." Xiao Yiyu got it from Song's father. Zhi's phone number was transferred to Secretary Yuan Yizhi every time.

"7865799999!" Yuan Yizhi casually reported a string of numbers, "call me directly in the future."

Xiao Yiyu quickly took out his mobile phone and wrote down the string of numbers: "Okay, thank you Mr. Yuan Yuan Yizhi sat behind

his desk and threw a stack of documents to Xiao Yiyu, saying:

Obviously, Yuan Yizhi intends to use Xiao Yiyu as a temporary assistant. For this kind of student who has no work experience, at first teaching him is basically a basic job of making him copy documents and write simple materials. .

"Okay!" Xiao Yiyu happily took the pile of documents that Yuan Yizhi handed over, and went to the printer to start copying.

After the document was copied, Yuan Yizhi instructed Xiao Yiyu to write a basic material.

If the secretary was instructed to do this job, it would be done in less than half an hour, but Xiao Yiyu never wrote about this stuff, he wrote and rewritten it, and when he got off work at 6 o'clock, Yuan Yizhi still shook his head

and brought the newcomer to him. It was really troublesome. Very "Okay

, come to me next week and find someone to take you to write this kind of material. Now that I'm off work, I'll invite you out to dinner."

Good. "Xiao Yiyu is overjoyed.

The reason why Yuan Yizhi invited Xiao Yiyu to eat is simple. He has been eating breakfast sent by Xiao Yiyu this week, so why should he go back to the past for a meal

? What do you want to eat?" Yuan Yi Zhi asked

"It's all right, I like to eat anything.

" Good. "

This time, Yuan Yizhi brought Xiao Yiyu to a newly opened western restaurant, thinking about Xiao Yiyu's drunken experience last time, this time Yuan Yizhi didn't ask for red wine, but asked Xiao Yiyu a bottle of juice for

dinner table . At the top, Yuan Yizhi asked Xiao Yiyu some academic questions. It was all about the attitude of the elders towards the younger generation. After the

meal, the two said goodbye at the entrance of the western restaurant. After

Xiao Yiyu returned to school, the first The thing is to send a text message to Yuan Yizhi:

(Mr. Yuan, I'm very happy to get your call!]

(Mr. Yuan, I'm going to bed, good night!]

I wish Mr. Yuan a good dream!] After taking a shower, I left the

bathroom Yuan Yizhi, who came back, heard the buzzing and vibrating of his mobile phone, and read these articles.

Text messages, all useless text messages, did not reply.

Since he got Yuan Yizhi's text message, Xiao Yiyu kept saying good morning and good night every morning, and he searched for a joke and sent it to Yuan Yizhi every morning and evening.

Yuan Yizhi never returned. 120ccdf

Xiao Yiyu doesn't care either,

he doesn't want to chase Yuan Yizhi, he just wants to have more presence in front of Yuan Yizhi, and when Yuanhe wants to attack him, he is happy to say something to stop him

. Take it easy. It's New Year's Eve.

Except for the old man and the security guard, all the other employees of Yuan's Company are on vacation.

Yuanga and Lu Shuifeng travel to Europe together.

Yuan Yuan was studying at a university in a foreign place. At seven o'clock in the morning, she called Yuan Yizhi to wish him a happy New Year, and then ran out to have fun.

The Yuan family is located in the city center where every inch of land is expensive. On New Year's Day, it is more lively and noisy than other places.

The office reverberates with a festive atmosphere for the New Year.

Yuan Yizhi worked overtime alone in the company all day during the day, and at night all kinds of happy New Year songs were played outside the window, so he couldn't work no matter what.

Yuan Yizhi suddenly felt a little lonely.

A few years ago, Yuan He and Yuan Yuan were still young. After the death of his brother and sister-in-law, he had to raise two children by himself. He was worried that looking for a stepmother would have an adverse effect on the two children, so he was single. Later, as the two children grew older, Yuan's business grew bigger and bigger, and he was so busy that he didn't have time to think about personal issues.

Most of his peers and friends have married and have children, and have a wife and children to accompany him. It is not like he could easily make an appointment with him when he was young.

And those business partners are only suitable for business talks, not for heart-to-heart.

I have to admit that Yuan Yizhi had an idea at this moment: he should find a partner. 6154514445

Yuan Yizhi was standing by the office window, looking out at the festive night scene outside the window, and the mobile phone in his pocket vibrated.

Yuan Yizhi walked over, opened the text message, and saw that it was a joke.

[The word Grandpa Sun, in spring, autumn and winter, gives people the feeling of a kind-hearted grandfather. Wow, as soon as summer enters the style of painting changes, the whole is a psychopathic dead old eunuch]

[Today's happy delivery!]

Zhu Yuan Happy New Year's Day, sir!]

Xiao Yiyu routinely sent out the text message, then stretched his waist and continued to watch the New Year's Day party with his parents. Om! The phone vibrates!

Xiao Yiyu quickly picked up the phone and saw that it was a text message from Yuan Yizhi.

[What are you doing?]

God!

Before Xiao Yiyu sent dozens of text messages to Yuan Yizhi, he never replied, but today he actually replied to his own text messages, Xiao Yiyu immediately sat up very seriously and replied seriously Dao is watching the New Year's Day party. ]

[Hmm. ]

Xiao Yiyu looked at the word "um" sent by Yuan Yizhi and didn't know what to answer for a while. Generally speaking, this basically means the end of the chat.

But Xiao Yiyu felt sensitively that Yuan Yizhi definitely needed someone to talk to him now.

Xiao Yiyu immediately sat up from the sofa, went back to the room to get dressed, walked to the door, and said, "Mom and Dad, I went out to find friends to play with."

Dad and Mom Song looked at each other and saw him and himself in each other's eyes. Same idea.

Could this child be in a relationship?

After Xiao Yiyu went downstairs, he sat in the driver's seat and called Yuan Yizhi.

The phone was answered almost in seconds.

Xiao Yiyu felt that he had guessed correctly that

Yuan Yizhi must be bored now, and he needed someone to accompany him.

"Mr. Yuan, are you still working so late?'

No."

"Then are you at home?"

'At the company.

"Mr. Yuan, you are really industrious. On New Year's Day, everyone ran out to play, and you were still in the company."

"Well!"

"Mr. Yuan, I told you that this year's New Year's Day party is boring, and all the singers invited are Lit singing, the mouth shape and voice are not matched, but it is still light-some new traffic niches, every time one comes out, my parents ask me who this is, who is this, who is this, and who is this,

Xiao Yiyu babbles Saying these words, Yuan Yizhi listened quietly.

At this moment, what Xiao Yiyu said is not important, the important thing is that on this festive day, there is a little noise in his ear, and it seems that he is not so lonely.

When Yuan Yizhi was fascinated, he heard someone knocking on the iT 7 in the office.

0P0100!

Yuan Yizhi was curious, it was New Year's Day in the middle of the night, who would come to the company at this time, he walked to the door and pulled Open the door, and then see Xiao Yiyu standing at the door with a big smile on his face.

"Mr. Yuan!!"