END

The person lying beside Fu Xiangan was cold.

Although Fu Xiangan tried hard all night to warm Fu Xin's body, everything was in vain.

Fu Xiangan got up as usual, then put the quilt on Fu Xin's body, and was busy making breakfast in the kitchen. He always had a hallucination. When he made breakfast and went into the room and called Fu Xin to get up, Fu Xin would still be like. It turned out to be lying lazily in bed, waiting lazily for him to bring breakfast to the bedside table.

The smell of vegetables emanating from the kitchen added some fireworks to the house.

After nearly an hour, Fu Xiangan made breakfast, then looked at the master bedroom, trying to wake Fu Xin up, but the word "brother" couldn't be pronounced, as if there was something choked in his throat.

never mind.

Let him sleep a little longer.

Fu Xiangan sat alone in the kitchen to finish breakfast, packed up the tableware and chopsticks, then dressed, went to the hospital and went to work as usual.

Today is no different from yesterday.

The doctors, nurses, and patients in the hospital still greeted him with a smile.

During the morning meeting, Fu Xiangan also talked and laughed with the doctors in the same department. After the meeting, he walked out of the conference room and went downstairs. He heard the cry of emotional collapse coming from the door of the ward.

Fu Xiangan knew this ward . For the patient, the operation he performed a dozen days ago was originally an operation with little hope, and the family still went bankrupt and the result was not ideal.

Even if it costs a lot of treatment, it can only take more than ten days from the god of death.

Standing at the door of the ward, Fu Xiangan listened to the patient's cries and the people around him comforting the crying family.

"Huihui, don't cry, Mom is gone, and people can't be resurrected from the dead."

"Please mourn!

"Mom will bless you in the sky. "

This kind of thing is very common in the hospital, and death is not an unfamiliar word to Fu Xiangan as a doctor, but today, listening to the cry, Fu Xiangan stood at the door for a long time, and his eyes could not help turning red.

The patients who came and went looked at a doctor in a white coat standing at the door of the ward. His body was trembling, tears were falling, but there was no sound of crying.

After work in the evening, Fu Xiangan returned home. In the

past, when he returned home, as long as he opened the door, he could smell the special fragrance emanating from Fu Xin's body. Today, Fu Xiangan was sensitively aware that the fragrance was gone.

He came to the bed and lifted the quilt. Fu Xin was the same as when he left, but his face was completely pale, and his body was completely pale. The temperature was even colder.

"Brother, are you still leaving me?" Fu Xiangan murmured in a low voice, sitting beside the bed, it seemed that it took a lot of determination to finally summon the courage to contact the local funeral home.

During the funeral for Fu Xin, Fu Xiangan was expressionless at the circle level and numbly obeyed the instructions of others, until finally, he saw that Fu Xin was finally put into a small urn.

Fu Xiangan used most of his savings to buy an expensive cemetery surrounded by mountains and rivers, and buried Fu Xin there.

It took five days from Fu Xin's death to Fu Xiangan's handling of it all.

All this was known to happen a long time ago. Fu Xiangan made psychological preparations for a long time, but the rest of his life is a long way to go. No one knows how cold and warm are with him anymore, it's no big deal.

Fu Xiangan went back to work in the hospital.

After two days of work in a row, Fu Xiangan had two surgeries. Sitting in his office with a blank face, he couldn't help but feel a little dizzy.

Fu Xiangan shook his head.

I know it's time to suck blood.

Fortunately, there is an operation in the afternoon. The patient needs to use a scalpel to open his intestines and rupture his stomach. In this case, it is not difficult for Fu Xiangan to suck some of his blood. In this private hospital

, Fu Xiangan is dizzy. Dizzy, he kept lying on the desk and barely ate something at noon. When 120cc58

entered the operating room in the afternoon, Fu Xiangan made an excuse to separate the anesthesiologist and the nurse out, staring at the patient who was lying on the hospital bed with anesthesia overturned.

His neck was thin and white, and he

was a rather young fellow.

From the looks of it, Fu Xiangan knew that this young man's blood would be very good.

He slowly approached the young man, lowered his head, opened his mouth and aimed it at the young man's neck.

The smell of the young man's blood rushed to his face, which made Fu Xiangan unfamiliar. Fu Xiangan paused and looked at him motionlessly. A few seconds. In

the end, he gave up the struggle.

He couldn't accept this young man's blood.

Still not.

In fact, when Fu Xin was alive, Fu Xin always asked Fu Xiangan to try to suck other people's blood in the hospital, but he never succeeded. However, as long as he smells other people's blood, he doesn't like it.

Now, the situation is still the same.

In order not to worry Fu Xin, he lied to Fu Xin and he could do it.

The first people who were sent out by Fu Xiangan were the first to come back. The anesthesiologist, the

anesthesiologist pushed the door and entered the operating room. What he saw was Fu Xiangan frowning at the patient and asking, "What's wrong?"

"Do you want to go back and rest for a while, Dr. Chen is here, or else this surgery--"

"No, I'm fine. "

In this operation, Fu Xiangan is still completely intact.