However, when he was leaving, he was still carrying the fresh-keeping box with food prepared by Gu Bai.

...

In the evening at Jun's Manor.

Fang Weixuan rushed to Jun's Manor as soon as the small restaurant was closed.

"Cousin, is your body really ready to return to the military?" Fang Weixuan asked with concern.

"If you don't go back, it will attract attention." Jun Molin explained a rare sentence.

Fang Weixuan is the youngest son of the Fang family, and he has an older brother. The Fang family does not have high requirements on him, and will not restrict him from entering the family business.

Therefore, he devoted himself to cooking and did not know much about some things in the military.

But he was very concerned about his cousin's body and spiritual power.

However, the cousin's return to the military department must have been approved by his brother, which means that with the cousin's current physical condition and spiritual strength is stable and there is no problem in returning to the military department.

That being the case, Fang Weixuan felt a little relieved.

"I can't help you much in this regard, if you like to eat the dishes made by Master Xiaobai, I will try my best to bring some back to you every day." Fang Weixuan said.

Jun Molin refused to reply and asked, "Your little master is from the catering department?"

"Well, you also know that he is just a freshman this year, and his cooking skills are already so good. With time, he will definitely be the youngest five-star chef in the history of our empire. A genius boy?" Fang Weixuan spoke of Gu Bai, his tone and expression full of admiration.

Although Gu Bai is younger than him, his cooking skills are much better than him.

In terms of cooking, Gu Bai is his predecessor, worthy of his respect and admiration.

"Well." Jun Molin responded lightly.

Some time ago, there was a young boy who was successfully admitted to the four-star chef certificate at a young age. Although he failed the five-star chef certificate assessment, no one really thought he failed. After all, the previous grades are all from his real test.

It just seemed that after failing the five-star chef certificate examination, this talented young man disappeared, and there was no news of him on Star Online anymore.

Now that Fang Weixuan mentioned it, Jun Molin guessed in his heart.

"It's him?"

Although Jun Molin didn't mention the name, Fang Weixuan understood it in seconds, nodded vigorously, and said, "It's Master Xiaobai."

Jun Molin had some admiration for Gu Bai's cooking skills, but now that he heard the news that he was a talented young man, he was not surprised, instead he felt that it was the case.

Whether it is age or cooking skills, it can indeed match the talented young man.

"Cousin, you don't know how powerful Master Xiaobai is. He comes from a remote planet, which is almost on the edge of the empire. If it weren't for Master Xiaobai, I wouldn't know that there is another planet called M95 in our empire. It would take a month to get there by spaceship from the central star.

Moreover, the people there are very poor, the tools and facilities are relatively undeveloped, but the scenery is very good. Master Xiaobai opened a farm there and planted many edible crops on it. Even the senior management of the Plantation Research Institute inquired and went to visit Master Xiaobai.