138. I Also Want To Be Your Disciple

Start from the beginning

Tang Qiu ignored Fang Weixuan and flattered Gu Bai smilingly, "Xiaobai, could you please take me as your disciple as well? I will pay you the tuition and the fees of my food and leverage, unlike someone else."

"Who are you talking about?" Hearing such obvious connotation, Fang Weixuan rolled up his sleeves and prepared to throw Tang Qiu out.

But Tang Qiu was so flexible that he avoided Fang Weixuan's attack and continued to satirize Fang Weixuan at the same time.

"I'm talking about you, of course! If you didn't insist on staying here shamelessly, would Xiaobai take you as his disciple? As a disciple, you neither serve him nor pay the tuition. Aren't you shameless at all?" Tang Qiu made faces as he judged Fang Weixuan.

Fang Weixuan was outraged. If he had known that Tang Qiu was so If he had known this guy was so eloquent, he wouldn't have let him in.

But now, it was hard to kick him out.

"Xiaobai, don't worry. I won't be as shameless as he is. I'll pay you the tuition, and I'll help run your business here. Also, I'll restrain the anti-fans and let them behave. All in all, just leave me all these kinds of stuff and ease your mind to study at school," Tang Qiu continued to convince Gu Bai.

Gu Bai was speechless when seeing Tang Qiu and Fang Weixuan chasing after each other.

"Alright, that's enough. Or I'm afraid you will ruin the restaurant sooner or later." Gu Bai stopped them.

The two of them suddenly stopped obediently. Only Tang Qiu sat afar, in case Fang Weixuan might come to attack him at any time.

"Master Xiaobai, what do you think?" Tang Qiu was full of expectations.

Gu Bai felt like his hands were tied. He had no intention of having any disciples. Now that Fang Weixuan was already an accident, how could he let it happen again?

"Didn't you see that you had put Master Xiaobai in a dilemma? Now stop your bullshit and get out of his sight!" Fang Weixuan tried to chase Tang Qiu away.

Although the two of them got along well with each other and worked fine on the M95 Planet, it didn't mean Fang Weixuan was willing to share Xiaobai with him.

The best he could accept was the three apprentices who would go back to M95 Planet one day. Fang Weixuan didn't think he could accept one more person like him. After all, Tang Qiu lived on the Central Star as well. If Xiaobai really accepted him as a disciple, Fang Weixuan would have to meet Tang Qiu every day.

Tang Qiu could tell that Gu Bai was in a dilemma, so he didn't mention the topic considerately. However, he wouldn't give up but made up his mind to let Xiaobai know how sincere he was to become his disciple.

"Xiaobai, do you still have any scrambled eggs? I really wish I could eat some..." Tang Qiu stared at Gu Bai with expectations, wondering if Gu Bai would say no.

If Gu Bai did refuse him, he wouldn't mind crying out.

“Eat some? Do you have anything else in your mind? Do you have any reservations? Show me if you have one." Fang Weixuan stood before Gu Bai, asking Tang Qiu with his hands on his hips.

Tang Qiu raised his eyebrow and refuted, "I know how to cook as well. And I'm capable of being Xiaobai's disciple and learning cooking skills. There are so many things I can do. What now? Do you want me to perform them all?"

Fang Weixuan was defeated.

He used to be the one who always embarrassed others, but he just realized that Tang Qiu was more convincing than him.

"Yes, I'll bring you some." Gu Bai hurried to go to the kitchen in case he might be involved.

Fang Weixuan and Tang Qiu were like rivals. They even fought each other after Gu Bai served the eggs later.

Although Tang Qiu hadn't achieved his goal this time, he was satisfied to enjoy the scrambled eggs, which even made him think that Fang Weixuan was kind of cute.

Tang Qiu then said goodbye to them, planning to come over the next day in the morning so that Gu Bai would know he was serious about this. Moreover, he was more sincere than Fang Weixuan.

Gu Bai and Fang Weixuan both breathed a sigh of relief after Tang Qiu left.

The three apprentices spent the whole afternoon in the kitchen and finally made excellent scrambled eggs. They were faster learners, just like how they soon mastered the skills on the farm before.

Gu Bai found that the workers he employed were all smart. As long as he was willing to teach them, they could acquire the skills soon.

Gu Bai wasn't sure if he was lucky to have them or if all the people on M95 Planet shared the same characters.

If it were the latter, M95 Planet was definitely a potential and promising planet with great talents.

The apprentices didn't stop practicing until the customers came one after another. Then they left the kitchen to Fang Weixuan and Gu Bai and went out to entertain the customers.

"Excuse me, is Xiaobai back? Is he here?" A customer asked in excitement. He was obviously Gu Bai's fan.

The apprentices put on big smiles and explained patiently, "Xiaobai is in the kitchen."

The apprentices were quite familiar with their jobs as waiters.

"Really? Does it mean he will cook all the dishes tonight?" Another customer was more excited and couldn't help looking toward the kitchen. She even wished she could see through the wall and see what Gu Bai was doing inside.

Liu Dazhuang replied, "Yes, Xiaobai will make all the dishes. May I ask how many people you told us would be present?"

"Three." The girl and her friends were even more excited. The other customers who were walking in also asked, "Will Xiaobai cook all the dishes tonight?"

"Yes," Liu Dazhuang answered with patience.

Xiaobai had told them that he would cook in the next few days.

Xiaobai wanted Fang Weixuan to go home and have some rest, but the latter insisted that he should stay. Although he wouldn't work as the main chef, he volunteered to help in the kitchen.

In the end, Gu Bai failed to persuade him and let him stay.

"I'm so blessed. I thought I was out of luck when I was told my reservation was in a month. But now, Xiaobai is back, and I can eat his dishes! It's worth it even if I have to wait for another month!" A boy behind announced, and many customers echoed as well.

The quiet hall was once again lively. Everyone followed the apprentices' instructions and got seated, chatting with each other excitedly.

They were all Gu Bai's fans. Even if they didn't know each other before, they shared similar thoughts.