109. Abandoning His Master For Food

Start from the beginning

[I don't think it's that simple. "The Genius Boy" has just got the Four-Star Chef Certificate, and now they claim the Five-Star test. Don't you think maybe...]

[Did you read my mind? I can't believe it, but I can't help having such a thought.]

[I guess I know whom you are talking about. Are we going to witness the debut of the youngest Five-Star chef in history? I'm so excited!]

[Can you please tell me who the chef is? You are killing me!]

[Who else has recently passed the Four-Satr test? Of course, we are talking about "the Genius Boy".]

[If we were talking about anyone else, I may insult the one for boosting himself so shamelessly. But "the Genius Boy". I can't wait to watch the show of the Five-Star Chef test.]

[Me, too. For the first time, I wish time could pass faster. I'm expecting "the Genius Boy" to create a new miracle.]

People discussed all night on Facebook. More people cared about Gu Bai and admired his cooking talents, wondering about his real identity.

They discussed all the possible candidates yet had no clue of who the man was.

Gu Bai was such a forward thinker that he didn't reveal his information before. Otherwise, he might be popular among people and have to wear masks every time he went out, just like other idols who had to avoid their fans. If so, he wouldn't feel free. Also, such fame might influence his studies at his university.

However, Gu Bai wished he could live a peaceful life. Now that he had the responsibility to fight against the Shen family based on Shen Bai's will, he had to keep it low-key. The attention from the Shen family might make it harder for him to achieve his goals.

...

In the manor of the Jun family.

Mu Qiu convinced himself to share his steak with Jun Molin and watched him eat it.

Jun Molin frowned at the steak that was probably as big as his thumb.

He wouldn't make fun of Yin Feng in the past, but the fragrance of the food lured him to say so before he could realize it.

Now that he had come back to his senses, he wouldn't continue the drama.

Jun Molin returned the steak to Yin Feng, turning his eyes to shift his attention.

Noticing Jun Molin didn't plan to eat the food, Yin Feng hurried to bite the steak in a good mood.

Jun Molin had nothing to say.

In fact, Yin Feng was generous because he came back here every day to share everything with Jun Molin, but Xiaobai had made too little food for him to eat. Since it was barely enough to satisfy Yin Feng, he could only share a little with Jun Molin.

"Molin, you haven't recovered yet after a long sleep, so you shouldn't eat any natural food recently." Fang Ruichen saw how Yin Feng protected his food just now.

Fang Ruichen and Jun Molin were cousins who had grown up together for sixty years, so they knew each other well.

Given the same, Fang Ruichen was surprised to hear what Jun Molin had said to Yin Feng, but his professional ethics as a doctor didn't allow him to show his emotions.

"All right," Jun Molin said.

Yin Feng also shouted, seeming obviously even happier.

If that was the case, he wouldn't have to share his food in the next few days.

Jun Molin sensed what Yin Feng was thinking.

What a heartless little guy.

Yin Feng finished the food fast, and then he realized it was time to go back. So he shouted toward Jun Molin and Fang Mengshu.

"I have to go back first. See you tomorrow, master!"

"Are you leaving, Yin Feng? Be safe." Fang Mengshu had gotten used to his departure.

On the first day, when Yin Feng insisted that he should go back to a human's residence first, Fang Mengshu was shocked that someone raised him.

After all, since Jun Molin went into a coma, Yin Feng was no longer a powerful big one but turned into a weak wolfie. He was supposed to be dangerous outside, and they should be worried about him.

At first, Fang Mengshu wanted to bring him to the palace for a period and sent him back once Jun Molin woke up, but Yin Feng wasn't interested.

As Jun Molin's companion animal, Yin Feng shared his character to some extent.

Therefore, Fang Mengshu didn't insist but let him leave.

The next time she saw Yin Feng was three days ago. He went back with a pack, inside which was delicious food.

It wasn't until this time that Fang Mengshu knew that Yin Feng was adopted by an ordinary man as a pet.

Just like Jun Molin, Yin Feng wouldn't allow anyone to approach him casually. He didn't even want to spend a long time with Fang Mengshu every time they met. That was also the reason why he didn't want to go to the palace with her.

But now, Yin Feng not only accepted being raised as a pet but had a good time with his owner. He even asked to leave every afternoon. Fang Mengshu was very surprised.

Fang Mengshu had prepared a present for the unknown guy who raised Yin Feng and wished the latter could take it back, but Yin Feng refused.

She realized that the human might have no idea who Yin Feng was.

Fang Mengshu could remain calm and even got used to his departure. Jun Molin could read his mind and knew a little about the situation, but Fang Ruichen was shocked.

"Where is Yin Feng going?"

"He's now being raised by an ordinary person..." Fang Mengshu explained briefly, "The man makes great food, and he likes it."

"So, he left Mo Lin for food?" Fang Ruichen still couldn't believe it.

Jun Molin didn't say a word.

Fang Ruichen didn't have to say it out loud even if it was the truth.