105. Surplus Resources On The Farm

Start from the beginning

Although Gu Bai didn't care much about the final result, he still felt happy to hear his friend's encouragement.

"By the way, Xiaobai, you just said that you wanted to open a restaurant. Are you planning to open a branch of Blue Star Restaurant here?" Fang Weixuan finally remembered another point.

Gu Bai replied, "Yes."

"That's great! I'll be able to enjoy your delicious food later!" Fang Weixuan felt so lucky today.

Gu Bai was amused. "I will cook for you even if I don't have a restaurant here."

"Deal then. I'll go to your place once you finish the test. No regrets," Fang Weixuan said half-jokingly.

"Rest assured," Gu Bai promised with a smile.

"Then you should go back and have some rest. You will take part in the final assessment of the Four-Star test tomorrow, right? I'll cheer you up on the live stream," Fang Weixuan urged him.

Fang Weixuan wished he could be there for Gu Bai, but the Chef Guild wouldn't allow anyone to get in unless something big happened or there were no tests.

Moreover, Fang Weixuan was afraid that Gu Bai would be disturbed if he was there, so he thought the live stream was a better place for him to support Gu Bai.

Gu Bai replied, "Okay."

He received Fang Weixuan's video chat right after he went out of the Chef Guild, so he found somewhere quiet and chatted with him for a long time.

He then took Mu Mu back to the hotel instead of trying more dishes in other restaurants. He was disappointed after what happened yesterday, so he wasn't interested in wasting more money.

What Gu Bai didn't know was that the president and the seniors' faces changed as soon as he left. They no longer played cool but hurried to eat whatever dishes they liked. Occasionally, people could hear their chopsticks colliding with each other. They also complained to each other about picking bigger or more meat.

They were just like kids. If anyone saw them like this, they wouldn't be able to maintain their images as prestigious elders.

Bai Xu didn't join them but looked at them in disdain. If his Adam's apple didn't move frequently, other judges might believe he didn't like the dishes.

However, none of them invited him because they could have more with one less person.

...

When Gu Bai returned to the hotel, he first checked the leftovers and found Mu Qiu had eaten them all.

"Mu Qiu, how do you feel today?" Since Mu Qiu lay there casually, Gu Bai held it in his arms and stroked its belly. His fatter stomach had shown that it had too much.

Gu Bai looked worried. "Even if the food is delicious, you have to stop when you're full. It feels bad when you eat too much."

It looked like he shouldn't leave so much food tomorrow.

Originally, Gu Bai doubled the food because he was afraid that Mu Qiu might starve.

But he didn't expect Mu Qiu to eat them all in the last two days.

He was definitely full after eating so much.

Humans could tell when they felt uncomfortable, but a wolfie might get sick if this continued.

Mu Qiu enjoyed the moment when Gu Bai stroked its belly, having no idea that he would only have half food tomorrow.

For the past two days, Mu Qiu carried its pack every time Gu Bai went out, and then it shared the food with Fang Mengshu in the manor. Mu Qiu wouldn't come back until eating the chef's dinner there.

Its stomach looked big only because it had just finished supper. Unfortunately, Mu Qiu didn't know what Gu Bai was thinking. Even if it knew, it had to accept the result because it couldn't communicate with Gu Bai.

After the massage, Gu Bai started to prepare for the fourth assessment tomorrow.

He was required to make at least ten dishes, including the main course, main food, side dishes, cold dishes, hot dishes, and desserts. Of course, he had to make them based on the materials the Chef Guild would offer.

What Gu Bai had to do now was make a menu for the feast. Although he didn't know what ingredients would be provided, it was the right thing to do to list several menus for preparation.

"You have a new video chat request. Will you answer it?" Gu Bai got a message at this time.

He took a glance at the screen and found it was Butler Gu, so he said, "Get him through."

Butler Gu's face showed on the screen. "Master Bai, how have you been on the Central Star?"

"I'm good. Don't worry, Grandpa Gu. Is everything all right at home?"

"Everything is good here. We have more crops ripe on the farm, so Li San and other workers have harvested them. I'm just worried some of them may rot because we can't keep them for long." Butler Gu looked worried when mentioning this.

He called for this issue. When Gu Bai was still with him, he used all the crops and materials in the restaurant. Now that he had left and the restaurant was no longer operated, the crops remained.

In fact, even Gu Bai didn't expect that he would receive an admission notice from Imperial University and leave M95 Planet to the Central Star so early.

His original plan was that he could have enough supply on the farm for his restaurant.

However, it was now a problem.

The residents of the M95 Planet didn't know how to cook, and they hadn't even seen any natural ingredients before. That was to say, it wasn't appropriate if he sold the vegetables to them. However, if he exported them to other planets, the shipping fee would be too much.

Considering all the pros and cons, Gu Bai still believed that he had to use the materials in his restaurant. In that case, he had to reopen Blue Star as well. He couldn't stop all his rest plans just because he wasn't on the M95 Planet. Otherwise, people on the M95 Planet would still live a poor life.

Due to the opening of Blue Star restaurant, many fans on other planets came to the M95 Planet and consumed a lot there. Also, the residents who responded to the government's call and opened the guest houses had earned a lot as well.

With all the achievements, it would be a shame if he gave them all up.

"Grandpa Gu, tell Liu Dazhuang, Ding, and Lin to see me on the Central Star. I'll pay for all their costs," said Gu Bai.

Grandpa Gu didn't ask Gu Bai the reason but agreed directly, "I'm on it."