Gu Bai frowned as he saw the messy situation. He said in a deep voice, "Line up, you guys! I won't sell the dishes to anyone who tries to jump into the queue and doesn't line up!"

He was quite prestigious at that moment. The messy crowd was in order immediately.

"Actually, it's not that I don't want to line up. I didn't do so because your dishes were too delicious. I was afraid that I wouldn't have anything to eat when it was my turn." Noticing Gu Bai was angry, someone explained. But his voice became lower and lower.

"I made breakfast based on your number. Listen, each of you can only get no more than five buns, five twisted curlers, and one portion of Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg." Gu Bai set the rule directly.

Although some people were not satisfied with the rules, they felt better after thinking that the rules had guaranteed that they could have things to eat. After all, almost all the fans here were foodies who could eat a lot.

"Xiaobai, if anyone doesn't like Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg, will you allow us to buy them?" Someone asked.

They understood that someone didn't like preserved eggs before.

Gu Bai replied, "You can if we have extra congee left."

"Then I want to book a portion of the rest," Du Yikang hurried to book one, so did many others.

"That's a hard decision for Xiaobai to make. Let's see who can purchase them sooner," a man proposed.

Another man snorted, "Whoever pays the most gets it!]

"That's a good idea. We don't have to compete in this way." All the rest agreed.

Gu Bai had nothing to say.

He was the boss. How come the fans make the decision for him? Did he agree with the proposal?

However, Gu Bai did not say anything. He delivered them the buns, twisted curlers, and the congee based on their orders so that they couldn't argue.

Gu Bai had made breakfast based on their number. The girls who couldn't eat much still bought what they could get the most. Therefore, there was nothing left except something Gu Bai had kept for the waiters.

There was Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg left. Those who had finished their breakfast fixed their eyes on it, waiting for the start of the bidding.

"That's all for breakfast. See you at lunch." Gu Bai packed up his things, preparing to close the door and open it at noon.

"Xiaobai, I see extra congee there. You've promised to sell it to us." A man rushed to remind Gu Bai when he realized Gu Bai was leaving.

Gu Bai replied, "There is no more left. These are for farmworkers."

The customers didn't expect such an answer.

Gu Bai took the Minced Pork Congee with Preserved Egg left and the steaks he had made for Mu Qiu before leaving, while the customers were in a daze.

Luckily, the fans were used to Gu Bai's attitude. Without more food to buy, they spread and had fun with themselves before lunch.

Gu Bai sent the congee to the farmworkers.

Li San and his friends were calm when they received the food because Gu Bai offered these to them from time to time. Still, they appreciated what Gu Bai had done for them and worked harder to repay his kindness.

"Mister, we've finished building the pasture and harvested the crops on the farm. What do we do next?" asked Li San.

Gu Bai checked the situation of the crops. With the ripened crops harvested, they had planted new seedlings. Some were halfway growing. That was to say, he had more than enough ingredients for the restaurant and even had extra materials. If these fans left and no more fans would come, he would have more ingredients left.