What a pity such things were only available for the limited upper class in this world.

People deserved to eat delicacies and feel the charm of them.

Seeing how enjoyable Gu Bai was when eating, the butler couldn't help but gently pinch the bun in his hand. The soft feeling made it look even cuter.

"Grandpa Gu, eat while it's hot," Gu Bai urged.

The butler took a bite of it. The rich flavor and taste mixed perfectly with the wrapper.

"It's so delicious. Master Bai, you are amazing!" The butler's eyes turned wet.

Although he already knew that Gu Bai could cook, he didn't expect him to make beautiful and tasty things like this. It was no exaggeration to say that Gu Bai made better food than his father.

He had done better than his ancestors. If Mr. Gu, Mrs. Gu, and Miss Yuyan were still alive, they would surely be proud of him.

Seeing Butler Gu's expression, Gu Bai realized that the former might think of Shen Bai's family, so he didn't interrupt.

Although he occupied Shen Bai's body, he wasn't him, so he didn't feel much about his family who had passed away.

But he would help revive the family as gloriously as it used to be to thank Shen Bai for giving him this body. Oh, right, and also the farm he left.

After filling his belly, Gu Bai rested on the sofa as if he was an innocent animal, waiting for the food to digest.

He opened the Starnet, preparing to buy several automatic machines to plant the seeds as soon as possible.

He was out of money before, but the live stream he just held had brought him hundreds of thousands of XB. Even if the machines were not enough for him to buy all the machines he needed, he could at least buy some seeders.

In addition, he had another live stream to hold tonight, which could bring him more income than cooking in the Second World.

In the future, he could spend all his cooking time on live streams to save him more time and energy but earn more. How smart he was!

However, when Gu Bai opened the Starnet and searched for sowing machines, the reality gave him a hit.

There was no automatic sowing machine but only several old manual seeders on the planet he was on. As for the price, it was much more expensive than he had imagined, not to mention transporting them from other planets.

All his money was only enough for him to buy one machine.

Gu Bai was speechless.

He was so poor.

It happened so frequently that Gu Bai had become numb to the fact that he was a poor guy.

"Alas…" Gu Bai sighed heavily. He turned off the malls on other planets but bought the old ones on the fringe planet.

He had to accept the fact.

It was better to have some of them than having nothing.

"Grandpa Gu, do you know where we can hire people?" Gu Bai asked.

Now that they didn't have advanced automatic machines, he had to resort to manpower. Although it might be slow, it would save him more money and provide some people chances to work.

After all, people on this planet were even poorer than him. It would be best if he could provide them with jobs and lead them to become rich.

He was about to live here for the rest of his life. If he could bring more fortune to people here, his crops would have markets to sell, then his life would become better and better.