When the netizens were arguing on the live stream, Gu Bai was cooking the Fried Chicken Giblets and Steamed Cabbage in Supreme Soup, which they expected to eat, in his store. And his customer was naturally Mu Mu, the one who had spent the most in his store.

“Mu Mu, try these. How do you like them?” Gu Bai put the two dishes in front of Mu Mu, who was actually Jun Molin, with a smiling face. And this time, he didn’t seem impatient as before.

Before the contest, Gu Bai only made food for Jun Molin when he got time, and it didn’t happen every day. But from this day on, he would be responsible for three meals a day for him.

After all, it meant he could earn 10 thousand XB a day, which was more than his turnover in one day in Blue Star. That was a good business.

Seeing his smiling face, Jun Molin smiled as he lowered his head to eat soup.

What a cute money-grubber.

“They are delicious,” Jun Molin praised.

This time, he sobered up faster and could keep that way longer than before. The only thing that changed was the food Gu Bai made during all this time.

Therefore, after Jun Molin woke up this time, he immediately found Gu Bai and signed a formal long-term agreement. Gu Bai should serve him three meals a day while the latter should pay the former.

He knew that Gu Bai was a man of principle who liked to make money, so he didn’t set the price too high, fearing that Gu Bai might not accept it. Fortunately, he paid Gu Bai a little bit more than the ordinary guests before, so the price he set in their agreement wasn’t too high to accept.

As expected, Gu Bai was thrilled.

“I’ll make them for you tomorrow if you like,” Gu Bai still wore his big smile. But inwardly, he thought that his customers would ask him to do the two dishes as well. Therefore, he could make more and leave a portion for Mu Mu tomorrow. The problems left were his breakfast and supper.

He was really a moneymaker.

“Alright,” Jun Molin could easily tell what Gu Bai was thinking, but he didn’t mind. As long as Gu Bai made the food, it made no difference what exactly he cooked. They all worked well on him anyway.

Gu Bai suddenly looked at Jun Molin and squinted, “I have a feeling that you are different from before.”

Jun Molin was not flustered as he wiped his corner. “Why?”

“Although you don’t speak much now, you talked less before. When we first knew each other, I even thought you were mute.” Gu Bai felt it funny when he thought of the day he met Jun Molin.

He had never expected that people could be so silent before.

“Well, that depends who I’m talking to.” Jun Molin glanced at Gu Bai slightly.

Gu Bai said, “So, are you talkative when facing acquaintances but silent in front of strangers?”

His assumption was reasonable because ordinary wouldn’t talk much to strangers.

“Not exactly. You’ll understand one day.” Jun Molin cleaned up his tableware and said goodbye to Gu Bai, knowing he was about to lose his sanity soon.

After Jun Molin left, Gu Bai went offline as well. He was greeted by Mu Mu.

“Why did you get here? Where’s Grandpa Gu?” Gu Bai asked with a smile as Mu Mu wrapped around his wrist.

Mu Mu reached out a leaf and pointed outside.

Gu Bai understood Grandpa Gu Bai must be guarding the seedlings again. Since the second batch sprouted, Grandpa Gu had to check them a few times a day. He even wanted to sleep there, if anything.