22. Is Mu Mu An NPC

Since they were in the Second World, the rule said that one dish could only be served for one person because the ingredients in here were pretty cheap. If they could provide it for as many as they wanted people, that would be too easy to earn money.

Also, it was a good way to prevent those chefs from making a fortune through this method.

But if the chefs cooked the dishes in the real world, they could provide the customers with food to try in the Starnet. In the meantime, one dish could be sold to countless people.

Of course, the cost of the test was very low, 3 to 10 XB for each dish. But if many people were glad to try it, the income would also be promising.

At first, Gu Bai chose an online store for two reasons. Firstly, the cost was low, and secondly, the Second World provided funds for the owners for opening the store, which made it the only choice for Gu Bai since he was penniless at that time. Also, the ingredients in the Second World were much cheaper than in the real world, so he could afford them.

However, if he had enough money, he would definitely choose the second type, i.e. cooking the food in the real world and then selling it in the Second World. In this way, he could satisfy many people's needs with one dish and save him so much time and energy.

That was too early to say, though. The most important thing now was to quickly buy the seeds. It was a waste of cultivated land since he didn't get any seeds yet.

After the audition of the Gourmet Contest, the contestants still had a week to do their job before the first official competition. Gu Bai had made full use of this week and finally bought enough seeds for 800 square yards.

After the selection, Gu Bai chose several different crops, considering he wasn't sure of the climate and the growth pattern of the seeds in this place. With different crops, he could find out more possibilities.

"I'm so poor. I've never been so penniless ever since I survived the early stage of doomsday." Gu Bai sowed the seeds as he lamented his current life.

He couldn't afford to hire a sowing robot, so he sowed the seeds by himself. Luckily, the seeds were limited, and he wouldn't consider it hard work.

As Gu Bai planted, he stealthily transferred his superfunction to the seeds to increase their chances to survive.

What a pity that his superfunction was at level 1 in this world. If he was still at level 10, he could make the seeds germinate and then have the fruits within a second.

He really missed the time when he could use his superfunction casually.

"Master Bai, please take a break and leave it to me." It broke Bulter Gu's heart to see Gu Bai sweating in the field, so he pulled Gu Bai to sit down and poured him some water. He almost wanted to feed him directly.

"Grandpa Gu, that's not hard work. I can do it." Gu Bai took the cup and drank it, feeling warm.

It had been a long time since someone cared and took care of him last time.

"Will it work if you just sow the seeds like this? As far as I know, the big families in the Central Star have to breed first and then carefully wait for the sprouting in the greenhouse. They also water the seeds with nutrient fluid frequently. Otherwise, the seeds will either not work or grow like dry seeds," Grandpa Gu looked at the crops in front of them and felt depressed.

He didn't care if these seeds didn't come out and waste money. Instead, he was more worried that Gu Bai might feel sad if he planted them with passion but failed in the end.