1-2

1. Inheriting The Farm

In the vast universe, an ordinary small spaceship swam slowly among the stars.

That was where Gu Bai woke up.

He looked around and found everything strange. Suddenly, a piercing pain from his wrist drew his attention.

It was a knife cut. Right now, the bathtub he was in was red with blood, which seemed horrific.

Gu Bai knew it wasn't his body. After all, even when life was difficult in his last life, it had never occurred to him to commit suicide.

To live was the biggest wish of everyone in his time.

Suddenly, a large number of memory fragments rushed into his mind, drawing his attention from his wrist. He frowned, and sweat oozed from his forehead, looking as if in pain.

After a long time, Gu Bai’s expression relaxed, and he understood everything in front of him.

He had traveled through time. Before his last life, he might consider it ridiculous. But since he had supernatural abilities in his last life, he knew everything was possible.

Before his arrival, the body belonged to Shen Bai, the young master of the Shen family in the Central Star who had lived a comfortable life in his childhood.

However, after the death of his mother Gu Yuyan, his father Shen Congye remarried a woman named Zhao Chunshan. Since then, Shen Bai had lived miserably and was kicked out of the Central Star when he was 18 years old, thanks to Zhao Chunshan.

Zhao Chunshan had treated him nicely when they had company but was harsh when they were alone. As time went by, Zhao Chunshan disgraced Shen Bai publicly, gave him a bad boy persona and everyone disliked him. Even worse, when he was driven out, it was claimed that he was here to inherit his birthmother's farm.

Gu Yuyan’s birth family was as prestigious as the Shen family many years ago, but she was the only child.

After her death, her parents soon passed away out of grief. Soon, the Gu family declined and most of their properties were annexed by Shen Congye. In the end, the only property left was the small farm on the fringe planet.

Gu Bai knew the farm was kept only because it was too distant from the Central Star.

Since Shen Bai was thrown out by his family, hated by his father, and had to live a poor life far from the Central Star, he ended his life in despair, leaving Gu Bai a chance to revive.

Gu Bai, on the contrary, didn't take Shen Bai's history seriously but felt happy.

He was grateful to have a second chance to live. As a supernatural with wood manipulation, he always dreamed of having a farm to himself. It was the interstellar era. Even if the Zerg invaded occasionally, it was relatively peaceful. Here, he didn't have to worry about the invasion of zombies or whether he could survive until tomorrow. This was a place where he could live freely and easily.

A fringe planet? Difficult survival conditions? Neither of them was as bad as his last life.

Gu Bai had been surviving for nearly ten years and was almost about to forget his life before doomsday. After experiencing how desperate it was when the zombies flooded into the base and annihilated human beings, Gu Bai knew nothing could defeat his will to live right now.

Nothing!!!

Now that a new life awaited him, he was full of hope. As for Shen Bai, he had already died when Gu Bai transmigrated.

But since Gu Bai had occupied Shen Bai's body, he was willing to help fulfill Shen Bai’s last wishes in the future, if possible.

2. Inheriting The Farm;