Chapter 47: Stunned

"Good morning America!" De held the MTV mic to her mouth with a giant smile on her face. " You are live on the set of Promise new video...Get Up!" It was seven in the morning and this girl was acting as if it was past noon. She had been laughing and throwing jokes around like crazy I didn't know what the deal was with her, but the MTV producers seemed to like her energy as they stuck around in our dressing to interview us while we prepared for the video.

Bobby was spraying hair spray on my curls while I watched De continued to joke around with Jojo. "Hi, I'm Donna Summer and this is June Carter Cash, and you are watching Ear Of The Storm." She was speaking in a news reporter tone; yet, she was claiming they were singers? Jojo looked a little annoyed. "Have you been boned up your ass lately for being a fucking wise guy? Well, if it's so ask my friend here what it's like. She is now on a pampering routine and is endorsing the new product, butt plug." She turned to Jojo. "Jo, would care to bend over and crack a smile for us?"

Nikki was laughing her butt off. "De you can't say that on TV!"

"We'll just edit it out."said one of the reporters who was also laughing.

"Jo, will you care to comment on this situation?"

Jojo shook her head and sat down in the chair. Placing her hands over her eyes as she shook her head. "De, oh my God..." She whined. "I'll bring out the whips and chains later, just please leave me alone right now." She said, deadpan.

"And there you have it folks!" De laughed as she carried the microphone back towards the camera. "From the bossy one of the group. That's JoJo y'all."

I shook my head and began playing with the zippers on the black pants I was wearing. "Now let's go to little miss Nikki. "

"Oh God.."

"Nikki, is it true that uh, you were the one they found in the elevator with your neck broken, because you were trying to reach yourself?" Nikki and I exchanged confused glances. "Well if it's so, give your self a hand. 'Cause remember, you're the only one who can hand it to yourself."

She started laughing again as she made her way to Leena. "And now we have Leena!" She literally screamed her name. " Li-li-li-leena!!!!!! The party chick. So um.....Leena. Do you tie....your socks up at night so one doesn't crawl away from the other? If it's so.....we don't care, cause you're just one weird ass mother fucker!"

Leena pushed her away, rolling her eyes.

"And last but certainly not least we got little Aaliyah!!!" She crotched down on the side of the chair. "You lookin' pretty girl....with your curls and everything! Mmhmmm, baby girl is a big girl now, huh? Well, I hope you know what goes along with that territory." She smiled back at the camera. "Now, Liyah. I am going to tell you a story. Okay? So listen... closely. It might just change your life. Now!" She cleared her throat and rubbed her nose. " There once was a young girl from Dallas...who used a dynamite stick....for a phallus...."

I gave her a disgusted look. "What?"

"De! Cut it out!" Jojo demanded, trying to microphone from her.

"No, I'm not done yet!!" She snatched it back and turned back to me. They found her vagina in North Carolina, and ass hole in Buckingham palace!" She busted out laughing as she stood up. "We have coke, we have weed, we have all that you need. We are Promise, the sexiest R&B group there is out there. Come on...and get O'deed with us."

"Okay!" Nikki stood up. "This girl here is officially crazy." She took the Microphone from her and handed it back to the host. "We are so sorry, she usually don't act like this."