Liyah's Journal

September 15, 1982

Today was fairly a relaxing one for me. Working with this album seems a little bit rushed for me, and honestly I don't know why. We have about eight singles done on the album, all in which seems like really good tracks that most people would like. Call Your Name will be a single. As well as right Thru Me.  It was two that Quincy really liked out of my demos. All the rest are songs that either Wayne has written or we had written all together as a group.

Working on this second album has gone from excitement to suspicion for me.  Suspicion because of the girls. De and Leena in particular. Leena has gone through this drastic change as if it was almost over night. I don't know, but she has not  been herself. She doesn't go to parties much anymore and she hasn't slept with anyone for months. She and Wayne still have their affair which has been going on for four years now. The crazy thing about the situation is that De still does not have the slightest idea. Either the girl is in denial about or she's just plain stupid as hell.

De is a whole different story. Her change has actually been completely weird. Normally she's in a bad mood, mainly because Wayne has been slowly killing it. But I have become immune to that, I guess. What has me worried is how one minute she's all in this pissy mood and then she'll just leave to go to the bathroom or something and she comes back, maybe ten or twenty minutes later she'll all happy and everything.  Like there was something in that bathroom that just put her in a better mood. I hadn't grown too suspicious to the point where I want to investigate, but I'm slowly heading to that point. We have another session today and a meeting with Bobby. Maybe I'll talk to her and see what's going on. Maybe our friendship is still there.

-Liyah

A/N: Ill be working in the next chapter todaySorry for the long wait, I'm still having a little writers block.

Peace and Love,

Kay