Chapter 72: Letting Go

Leena's POV

" Danny, how long is this supposed to stay in my head, it's burning!" I whinned from the wash bowel. We were in the beauty shop getting our hair done one day, and my entire head was on fire from the relaxer he had put in, just two minutes ago. I was laying back uncomfortably with neck laying back on the hard shampooer bowl. Danny was across from me straightening Jojo's long blonde hair.

Danny looked up at me, pursing his lips. " I told you not to scratch your damn head a week ago, but you wouldn't listen. " I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the sink. " I'll be over there, hold on."

"Could you hurry up, before I'm bald headed?!" I snapped a little loudly than I had intended.

Danny held up his finger. " Girl, don't be rushing me! I can make you bald headed, honey." He turned to Alana who was sitting with a hair magazine in her hand. " You think you finish this, Laney? Just curl the ends under."

She smiled widely and threw the magazine down near her. Alana and Danny became best friends the first moment that they met. She was into doing hair and fashion. Anyone who would met her first off wouldn't have gotten that impression just by the way she carried herself, but she styled the bridesmaids hair for Liyah's wedding and it was perfect! Our hair was in pony tails like Liyah's, but all were curled perfectly behind us with little brooches on top. It all went together perfectly.

" So I was thinkin' about what I was gonna do to y'alls hair for your next album." He said as turned on the water and began washing my hair. "And I came up with some sexy stuff. Jojo your hair is staying blonde, that works for you girl! I'm cutting your hair Nikki, and I'm probably gonna dye it a lighter color. De's hair is gonna stay the same. Leena I'm dying you hair a light brown its time for you to lose that dark look. For Liyah-"

"You ain't gone try to dye her hair a lighter color too, are you?!" I asked.

He sucked his teeth, " Girl no, I'm dying it dark brown."

My eyebrows began to curl. " Her hair is naturally dark brown."

"No, no, it'll be lighter than her naturally dark brown hair, but still dark. It'll be like, five shades darker than what I have planned for you."

I frowned trying comprehend what he was saying. I sighed, giving. " Whatever, you'll have to talk to her about a that."

"And that's if we get another album out." Nikki said from the corner of the room.

"Y'all still haven't figured out what was going on with your accounts?"

I shook my head. " No, we honestly don't know what to do with it. All those checks that was written out was from someone who is obviously good as hell at forging signatures. It'll be hard trying to track it down."

"So somebody is just taking money out your accounts, and y'all don't know who it is?" Danny began scrubbing my hair with a quizzical look on his soft baby face.

"Well, actually." Jojo began. " Bobby and Donna have all access to our accounts because they manage the money. I suspect it's them."

I pursed my lips. " We go making assumptions. Just because they have all access to our money doesn't mean its them. "

"Either it's them or it's the record companies." She said with a sigh. " One or the other."

"I highly doubt Epic and Sony will take over one million dollars out of our accounts." Nikki told her.

" It's possible. "

"Has anyone told Doll face about it yet?" Danny asked, referring to Liyah.

"I thought Leena did." Alana said.