Liyah's Journal

March 15, 1983

I don't mind if it rains for a century.
I don't mind the rain.
I don't mind if I can't feel you lying next to me next to me.
I don't mind the pain....

I can feel drama unfolding, unraveling, and blooming in front of my eyes. I don't want to see it, but I can feel it. It's there. There are secrets that have been hidden: Between De, Leena, Nikki...Me....I didn't realize it until now. The more I work with them the more I see us slowly falling apart..The more I see us suffocating by closing walls of the things that have been left unsaid. I don't know how this have happened. I don't know where it came from, but I know its coming. As much as I don't want it to, I know it is coming.

These last couple of months have been busy, we appear here and we appear there. Smiling as though we are well together. As though we are a perfect group that's not letting fame get the best of us. The pretending is something I'm becoming used to - which is sad. I'm  beginning to see everything in black and white. Things are becoming blended together in the as if it was natural, as if everything was this way all along...and the worst part about it is....

I'm beginning to not care...

Liyah

_____________

A/N: I'm sorry if Part 3 is becoming a little boring right now, but it is a rising action and a foreshadow part for Part 4. So hang on with me. Next chapter is coming.

Peace and Love,

Kay