Aj's Journal

August

I have been here for what feels like forever. I miss everyone and I haven't heard their voices I'm six long, long months. I wonder if they miss me. I wonder what has been going on with them. How is everyone holding up?

My questions are going to be answered soon enough. I just finished packing to leave and Sasha is on her way to get me. It's crazy how these people work. I came here lost, broken, a woman with a conflicted mind. A woman lost in the dark. Searching for the light.

Well, now the shadows have faded into the light and I am coming out a new person. I felt as though I was breaking inside, I like a part of me had hit a wall and left pieces of me behind as I continued to walk with no knowledge of it at all. I don't know why I allowed to let myself to live that way. I had so much hurt building up inside of me, so much pain and I had the scars to prove it, but I realized something about those scars. These are battle scars. Bate scars that tell my painful story of hurt, abandonment, and lost. They show that I survived it all. I am a soul survivor, a warrior.

I guess now that I have made peace with myself I can go on with my life and career with a suit of armor over me. Whatever life have to throw at me I'm sure I can handle it. It won't be easy but I have to be willing to try.

All I can do is try.

Try to continue to walk in the light and not fade into the dark.

-Liyah

_________

End of part 2!!!!!

Comment, vote!!!

Love you guys