Chapter 71: We Belong Together

Reception

"Congratulations, Mrs. Jackson..." He said as he leaned in, kissing me.

I smiled against his lips pulling myself closer to him. "That's gonna take awhile to get used to." I breathed as his lips began to trail down my neck.

"You look beautiful." He whispered before kissing my neck again.

I giggled as I inhaled the sweet smell of his cologne. " You look sexy."

He looked up at me, giving me a penetrating look. " You wanna skip the reception?" He began kissing me again, pulling closer to him.

"Don't you think they would notice we were gone?" I laughed. " They're about to announce us, and besides Leena invited Entertainment Tonight news crew to film us." We were standing in front of the hotel's ball room doors at that exact moment just waiting for them.to call our names.

"Damn..." He growled, pressing his lips against mine again. Our kiss grew deeper, and I soon found it difficult to pull away. His lips escaped mine again and he started down my neck again. His lips sending shivers down my spine

"Guess what?" I asked, breathlessly. Remembering something.

"What...?" He switched to the other side and began to kiss under my chin.

I gasped to the sweet sensation he was giving me. "I was going through my journal last night and I found out something interesting."

"What is that?"

"We got married on the exact same day we met." I told him, smiling wildly at him.

His eyes widened as his eyebrows began to rise above his head. " Are you serious?"

"Yes, because I remember it was the same day Quincy decided he wanted to get us signed. That was the same day we met. I wrote about it."

"Boy, I guess it's a coincidence."

I shook my head. " Nope, that's not a coincidence, I think it's like...." I tilted my head to the side as I thought about it. "It's more like, destiny."

"Destiny....like we were meant to be?"

I nodded. "We belong together."

"Everyone!" The voice came over the speakers. " Please make some noise for Mr. and Mrs. Jackson! "

The doors slowly began to open and camera were flashing in our eyes. I smiled as I stared at all the people staring back to us and smiled shyly at them. The place was huge and had a low dime setting. Each table had Camellia's as its center piece. The sat on the round tables had white table clothes flowing over the people who sat there. I spotted Liana and sasha sitting at the same table with Katherine and Joseph. They were all smiling at us. Michael took my hand and together we began walking towards the ballroom dance floor where we began to have our first dance. I looked down at my feet the back at him. " Catch me if I fall?"

" You won't fall, because I'm not gonna let you." He told me as we began dancing to the song.

I felt my cheeks burning when I began to feel all the people staring at us. I wasn't used to so much attention. It all made me feel more awkward than before. Usually Michael would be the same way, but he was smiling down at me as we danced as if nothing bothered him at all. " Are you not nervous?" I asked as I caught glimpse of one of the ET news reporters. Why did that girl do that?

"No, I don't need to be." He whispered to me.

"And why not?"

" 'Cause, when I'm with you there's no need to be shy."