Chapter 39: No Heart, No Emotion

A/N: Before I continue I would like to think all my fans/supporters for all the amazing comments and votes you guys leave me. If I have bad day I am instantly placed in a better mood just by reading them and the motivate me to do better. They just warms up my heart every time I read them. It is such an amazing blessing to have you all here. I honestly can't describe to you how it makes me feel. For something I love to do to be enjoyed by others; it makes me happy. So thank you. I will start dedicating my chapters to you all in appreciation. You all deserve it. :)

Peace and Love,

Kay

______________________________________

"It represents my love for music." I was sitting in a chair with my right touched my leg in a long time and I was instantly reminded of how much he loved my legs. He would constantly rub them while we laid together. I remember how much I loved his hands on my thigh. It always turned me on. "I like it." He said as he took his hand away and rested it on his leg.

"Whoa, I never noticed how big your hands are!" The looked like they were about the same size as his face, probably bigger than that. I picked up one of them and held it up to my hand, letting our hands touch. It was so much larger compared to my small baby hands.

He laughed. "My hands are big for many reasons." He said, casually. His eyes fell on my wrists. He took my hand and glanced down, looking at my other tattoo.

I raised my eyebrow at his comment but decided not to let my mind roam around too much on what he meant by that. Sometimes I could think of the worst.

"When did you get this one?" He asked. Pointing to the one on my hand.

"In 1980, in New York. We had a show there and we all decided to get it. It's like a friend ship thing. Meaning we'll be friends forever."

"That's so cool, did it hurt?"

"Not to me...Nikki cried though."I rolled my eyes at the memory.

Shaking his head, he let go of my wrist. "Is there any more tattoo's that you have?"

I shook my head."Nope, that's it." I crossed my leg over the other. " I did get some piercings."

His eyes widened. "On what?"