Heartbreak Hotel (Michael & Aaliyah)

This story came to me a few years ago back when I started writing and I am just now starting to write it. It is a story that I am basing around my favorite short film by Michael Jackson called Bad bit it also have a little bit of the short film You Rock My World in it also. It is a mash up of many celebrities: Michael Jackson, Aaliyah, Lauren London Ciara, Britney Spears, Melanie Fiona, etc. (If you want me to add anyone else, let me know. I mostly need guys.)

Heartbreak hotel is a club that Michael and Aaliyah falls in love at. There are also many dramatic events that happen within this whole story. I don't want to go into any detail because once I start I won't be able to stop.

Also, please know that I had to tweak some of their personalities a bit for the sake of the plot and the the story. It is only for entertainment.

This will be rated R because of the way that I will be writing this story. It will be written in deep details.

This story also shows themes of abuse and mental health.

The characters of this story might not reflect the people's personality in real life.

All events are merely from imagination.

An intro will be up soon. I will work on some tonight.

I won't be updating anything any Until next week probably. I have Midterms this week and my Birthday is tomorrow! I will be celebrating Saturday.

ENJOY!

Peace and Love,

Kay.

©_KayMonèt

Michael Jackson/ Aaliyah