Chapter 103: Tales of Two Black Sheep

A/N: This chapter will be written in third person.

Peace and Love,

Kay

____________________________

I need you, I need you, I need you....

The words echoed around De's head as she balled herself up into a tiny ball in front of the couch. Her body was shaking even harder as her crying came to a stop. She didn't how long it had been since the only friend she had left had turned her back on her. Everyone else, walked away as time went on. Stephanie, Vanessa, even her lover, Wayne, had left her. Now Nikki was gone too. Leaving her all alone in the cold hard floor.

Despite the aching feeling she had throbbing in her muscles, nothing could compare to the feeling of loneliness she had ripping her heart apart. The place was so painfully quiet. She had no where to go, no one to love her. She was just empty. All that was there was the ashes of her unborn child that was sitting in box that she held tightly in her arms.

Baby Alice... Was the only coherent thought that she was able to think in weeks. My baby... She pushed the box closer to her. Slowly, she began to sit up and lay against the couch. The room before her was dizzy, moving in separate and different directions that made her nauseous. She swallowed the vomit that forming at her throat and and held her head back against the couch. She knew where this was going, no matter how far gone she was she knew exactly where this was going. She knew she had to do it. To her this was the only way to get out of this agonizing state. She knew that this was the only she could ever feel better.

She looked back down at her box and placed it over to the side. More tears began to run down her motley face. She leaned forward till she could see the thin white lines waiting for her. There were ten of them. All of them just sitting there, waiting for her to take them on the high with her.

She wiped the snot from her nose along with the remain in tears she had left. She didn't understand why she was even crying. What was the point? She didn't need those people. She didn't need them at all. She was better off alone. She was better off by herself. Just her and her baby. She didn't know what made her think that Nikki would want to leave. She was just like all the rest of them. Consumed and drowning in her own secrets. Just like JoJo, Leena and Liyah. She had her own secrets. Denise knew all of their secrets too. She knew who was betraying who. Who was using who. Who was sleeping with who. Who was lying to who.

She knew everything.

Just like some of her secrets came out. She knew that eventually...theirs would come out too.

An electrifying fire shot through her body as she snorted this first line up up her knows. Here's to Wayne for fucking me over. She thought to herself as she moved to the next one.

Here's to Vanessa for pretending to be my friend.

She went on to the next one.

Here's to Stephanie for ratting me out.

She moved on to the next one.

Here's To DJ for making me get raped.

The next one...

Here's to Liyah for taking my dream....

On and on she went going to line, snorting for everyone who has hurt her. It made her feel better. It made her feel alive. Like she was invincible. Unbreakable. The more she did it the more she couldn't stop.