Chapter 50: Deranged

Leena's POV

Never have I ever been to a club or a disco and not have fun at all. I loved partying. I loved the heat of a dance floor. I loved the aroma of body sweat that rose from the surface of my skin and those around me. I loved holding my drink up high while I danced with total strangers. I loved drinking and watching night club fights. That was the kinda thing I lived for.

Tonight was different. Tonight I sat at the bar with my fingers rested upon temples as I tried to rub away the frustration and the headache that I had slowly developing within. Frustration that came from De who was standing up on the bar dancing like she had lost her damn mind. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. It was like went to bed one night and woke up a completely different person.

"Oh, yeah! This is my song!" She was holding a huge bottle of liquor in her hand while she danced. Every now and then she would stop and drink then she would go right back to what she was doing. Everyone was looking at her like she was a lunatic and I just sat there hoping that she doesn't call me out. Like that would actually help. We were recognized  by a lot of people and had only been there for a couple of hours. "C'mon De! Come dance with me!!!"

I looked up at her while she was still dancing and shaking her hips like crazy."De, get yo crazy ass down from there!"

She began spinning around spilling some of alcohol on the bar counter top. "No....no..." she said, pushing the word into one long syllable. "I'm on space boots! Space boots, space boots, space boots...."

I stood up from my stool and places my hands on my hips. She was still dancing, swinging her hair from side to side a.d screaming 'space boots' at the top of her lungs. "I'm on my space boots!!!" She screamed.

"De get down! Get down before you get in trouble!"

She stopped, squatting down in from of me. She was out of breath trying to catch it as she spoke to me. "Nope....because....I still ...have.....my...SPACE BOOTS!" She chugged down more liquor before standing back up and dancing to a rock song by Metallica. She didn't even like rock music. Jojo and Liyah were the ones who liked rock music out of all of us. She was head banging. Swinging her long hair every hair. "I got my space boots, space boots, space boots....."

"Denise!!" I yelled.

"What, Leena?" She laughed.

"Get down!"

"No! I'm not getting off my space boots, space boots, space boots....."

"Look, De for get about yo damn space boots! Get yo ass down now!" I yelled. Sounding much like a mother.

"No!"

I was starting to get pissed now she was just beginning to act an ass. "Get down, De!"

"I'm still on my space boots..." She teased. "Na na, nana, naaaa, naa! You can't get me." She was actually dancing like a little six year old. "I'm still dancin' on the bar!" She sung while she shook her hips. "Na nana, boo boo! You can't get me!"

"Denise!!!"

She started dancing around circles singing and mocking me. I began to wonder why I even agreed to going to a club with her. She was acting like she was mentally insane.

"De stop!" I ordered.

She stopped dancing immediately. I thought she was going to get down but her attention was stole by something else. Her smile had faded into an agonizing glare. "Oh, fuck no! WAYNE"

"Wayne?" Wayne wasn't even there. Was he?

"Wayne! I know you did not bring that trick up in here!" She began walking all around the bar. Kicking over people's drinks in her seven inched heels. "Wayne! What the fuck are you doing?"