Chapter 11: Anthem Of The Angels

A/N: Thanks for reading part one, this is the last chapter and the part two will begin pretty soon. Please continue to comment and vote, it motivates me.

____________________________

The soft sun rays shining through the drapes from my window shined brightly on my eyes the next morning. The rained had finally stopped but the warm summer breeze played drums against my bedroom window. I opened opened my eyes, squinting them as they adjusted to the light.

My body was held against something warm and pleasant. His arms spooned around me as he slept. Last night was heavy on my mind. After the tears subsided he told me that he would keep ms safe in his arms, that there was no longer a reason for me to be afraid. I believed him...partially. But as I laid there and watched as the sun went up and the shadows shifted from one side of the room to the other, all I could think about was his kiss.

His sweet, sweet kiss.

The way his  soft lips moved against mine could not be lifted from my memory. That burning sensation was unclear to me. Unknown. Completely foreign to me. When he told me he loved me......it threw me completely off guard.

What was love?

I turned to him and stared at his soft brown skin. He was sleeping peacefully as he held near him. His lids were closed tightly shut his long eye lashes slightly brushing against his cheeks. His hair, which now in a shorter fro, was somehow buried in all my thick pillows. His face was round and chubby, but seemed to be to becoming thinner by they day. I could see his cheek bones. I had remembered about a year or two ago I had saw his and his family on their family TV show that was shot in Las Vegas. I think it was called The Jackson Family Variety Show, or something like that. His face seemed to be a lot more chubbier then. I wondered if he was on some special diet.

His lips were more smaller too. I felt a small smile rise on my face as I remembered how soft they were. Flashes of last night began running through my head. I remembered the way he pressed them softly against my tears as I cried the last floods of tears from the heavy rain clouds of my eyes. I remembered what he told me as he wrapped gauze around my cuts to prevent them from getting an infection.

He was concentrating on not hurting me no more than he already was. He sat with his knees on the carpet of my bathroom floor wrapping it precisely. It was quiet the only sound was a bed thudding against the wall three rooms down in Leena's bedroom. I began watching him, trying to keep my mind off of what my sister was in there doing. He as making his way down my arm as wrapping it around twice. He was making his say down towards my wrists where my deepest cuts were. Mindlessly he rapped it around there too tightly and caused me to let out a painful moan through my teeth.

He glanced up at me with his filled with concerned. His brown irises were more clear in the bathroom light. " Did that hurt?"

I pursed my lips at him and cocked my head to the side. " No, that felt amazing."

He pressed his lips together and rolled his eyes." I'm trying to care for you, and here you are being sarcastic when I show some concern."

Guilt soon rushed over me as the blood began running down to my cheeks. " I'm sorry, I'm just not used to this."

"Has anyone showed you any affection at all?" he asked as he began unwrapping and rewrapping the gauze again.

I shook my head." No, not since my grandmother died."

"Really?" He asked ad he was so surprised by that. " What about Sasha and Liana? They're really nice."

"They are, but by the time I got to them I pretty much just pushed everyone away. "