Aj's Journal

Just Learn To Love Again

They Say love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.

You can feel it brushing against your skin. Blowing through your hair. You can feel it as you breath through your nose. In your lungs. You love the feeling. You crave the feeling. You want the feeling.

You need the feeling.....

You need it so much it begins to scare you...

You can't hurt him.

I don't want to be the one to tell myself that it's over. .I don't want to be the one to kill a broken vow. If only I had the strength to kill the memories. I am much too weak for this.

These empty pages will never turn. I will light the flame and let them burn. I tried to bury them so deep. The memories lies beneath.

I wonder if my hope will die alone, or will I just fade away and die alone. Can he just turn away and let me go? Run away and leave me in my denial?

With my secrets crawling Inside. I kept them safe, just allowed him to hide. Until he came and changed my mind.  I feel them drinking in my pain so they can kill the memories

Sometimes I just close my eyes and let them hurt. A voice inside begins to stir as I am reminded of what used to be.

All the pain I fed inside starts to throw and live again. And now I can't let it die. If he believes he'll never fine love again.....well, he's wrong. He can learn to love again. He should just leave me in my denial.