Chapter 9: Remember Everything

"Can't you feel me inside your hear as it's bleeding? Why can't you believe you can't be loved?"

"I've been screaming on the inside, and I know you feel the pain."

_____________________________________

Michael POV

My mother always told me that if you pay close enough attention to a person's body language you can tell exactly what they are thinking. You can tell if they are interested in what you are saying, or they could care less. You can tell if they are interested in you, or if you're are just was just waisting their time. And if you look even closer, you can possibly hear, or even feel them screaming on the inside. At that moment, as Liyah stood in front of the door and the sun light shined upon her body; her brown hair shining in its rays, I could hear her screaming. She was was holding it back, through her tightly clenched jaw. Her hand was balling up into a tight fist, her veins popping up at the surface of her hand.

The person who was standing in front of her had not been revealed yet, but I knew that who ever it was she did not want them there. They were an intruder in her Aunts home.

Sasha stood up from her chair and slowly walked towards the door. Liana followed behind her. Blocking the other half of the doorway. It was if they didn't want us to see who it was standing on their door step. Liana pulled Liyah off into a corner by the door and there she stood looking completely out of it. Her face expressionless, ashen with pain.

"What are you doing here?" Sasha's voice came to me in a calm manner. I turned my attention back to her slim but curvy body.

" What, I don't have the right to see my own kids?!" That voice came to me loudly and obnoxiously, completely unnecessary.

" When did you..."

"I was released, I'm finished with my time."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Leena jump up from the couch. She ran towards the door. " MOMMA!" she squealed as she broke through her aunts guard.

"What?" I heard Nikki whisper to Jojo.

Leena walked back in the house holding a woman who looked very much liked her, by the hand.  The woman was tall with a skin tone as  light as hers. hazel had dimples like her, both deepened on each side of their soft cheeks, and two big brown eyes that had brief eye lashes to overshadow them. " Everyone this my mom. Mom this is my friends Jojo, Nikki, Michael, Quincy, and Nikki's mother Natasha." She was jumping up and down with excitement.

I didn't understand her. From what Liyah had told me, she was not someone who had deserved to be introduced to anyone. In my opinion, she may as well be dead for what she had done to her own daughter.

" Mom I got all of your letters, when did they let you out?"

" Yesterday," she said.

Sasha closed the door and walked over to her sister." Why didn't you call us, before just...showing up here?"she didn't sound as happy about as Leena was. She stood there with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised as high as it could go.

"Sash, I just got out of jail, you can't honestly think I can just have access to a phone just like that, and besides, I don't even remember the number to this old run down place. I'm lucky I remember the damn address."