Chapter 82, Part 2: I Love You, Liyah!

Backstage
Leena's POV

"What do you mean he's not here?" I was standing far in a corner, looking up at Nikki who was trying her best to be extremely quiet

"He never showed up," she whispered.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. "Does De know where he is?" I asked with an exasperated sigh.

She shook her head from side to side. "No, she said she hasn't seen him in three days."

I threw myself against the wall, sighing in frustration. " Oh my, God....." I moaned. This was not good. We needed that fool for the performance." So, what are we supposed to do? We can't finish the song without him. Wayne is a major part of the performance."

She only shrugged her shoulders.

I closed my eyes and began to rub my temples. " Okay," I sighed, trying to come up with a solution in the next teen minutes. I had nothing, of course.  I pushed myself back on my feet. " Have you told Jojo and Liyah yet?"

"I told Jojo," she chewed her lip. " Not Liyah." She added sheepishly.

"What?! Why not?!"

"I'm scared to tell her. She's been really grumpy lately. I'm afraid she might rip my head off."

"Oh, my fucking God!" I rolled my eyes towards the ceiling in utter frustration. "Move out my way!" I mumbled as pushed passed her. " Liyah!"

Nikki grabbed my arm. "No, don't tell her!"

I damned near fell to the floor by the way she jerked me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I scolded. "What the hell am I supposed to do. We can't just go out there and perform without him we need a back up plan!"

"How are we supposed to come up with a back up plan in ten minutes?" She asked me, as if she was waiting for me to give a dumb answer.

"I don't fucking know, Nicks. That's why I'm about to tell her." I said. I don't know what her problem was. She knew Liyah was the only one we could tell. She would know exactly what we needed to do. "Now move out my way," I told her as I pressed my hand in her stomach and pushed her backwards.

Liyah was standing across the room on a pedestal like a statue. Danny was standing next to her trying to make some alterations on her black sequin bodysuit. It looked like it had become too tight for her. I told her she was gaining weight, I thought as I made my way to her. "Liyah," I said, tapping her on her shoulder. " We have a problem."

She slowly turned her head and looked down at me, her eyebrow quirked up. "What is it?"

I looked at Nikki, and then back at her. " Wayne is not here."

Her eyebrows knitted together in an instant. " What do you mean he's not here?" She asked, sharply.

" He's hasn't shown up yet," Nikki explained quickly. " And he's probably not going to."