Chapter 51: Hurt

Leena's POV

I hung the phone up with a soft sigh and stepped out of the phone booth. The air was like ice needles against my bare legs and at that moment I regretted wearing a dress and a small leather jacket. It was freezing out side. I began walking back towards the club to stand under the sign, hoping that Liyah would be nice and at least speed towards the club. I was surprise that she didn't even get that much of an attitude with me and try to chew me out for calling her this late. Especially if she was with Michael. They couldn't get enough of each other. If they weren't fucking hell, they were making out. If they weren't making out they were all in each others face laughing and giggling and flirting. Liana says its just young love and eventually they would keep that in the bedroom. I say it's just plain annoying.

I was watching all the cars pass by hoping that I would see Liyah's Rolls Royce pull up in front of me. I didn't expect to see Michael's because something had happened to his engine. Liyah said it had caught on fire while he was driving it and he didn't notice until some kid pulled up and told him about it. So they had been driving around together while it got fixed.

My teeth were chattering as I tried kill the freeze by rubbing my hands up and down my arms. Of course it didn't help. My hands felt numb and so did my legs. I thought that by the time she had got there I would probably be frozen to the concrete. I began pacing back and forth while I waited hoping that it could bring my body temperature up. I swear, the next time I saw De I was going to kick her but for drinking so damn much, knowing that she acts like a headless chicken when she was drunk.

Back at our days at the Heartbreak Hotel she wasn't even allowed to drink no more than two drinks a night. It was required by the law. She had never drunk that much. Ever. But I did remember a time where she did and she got really sick. I don't remember her walking on bars and dancing as if she was a five year old. Normally she couldn't handle no more than about four. She had almost a whole bottle. That was the last time I ever went to a club alone with her.

I looked back down the street to see if could see her coming but she was no where in sight. I sighed and leaned back against the wall. "Her nasty ass better not be fucking again..." I mumbled.

"Hey."

I looked up to see a guy standing next to me. Smiling. I raised my eyebrow at him and said, "Hey." I turned my head back towards the streets.

"You're…Leena from Promise, right?"

Slowly, I nodded my head without even looking at him.

"I thought I recognized you."

I looked at him giving him a look of confusion and frustration. He was a tall guy. With light colored skin and gray eyes. Pretty eyes to be exact. He had the body of a swimsuit model. The old me would've jumped right on him. Followed him home and rocked him all night. The new me looked at this guy and thought nothing of it. He probably had a small dick anyway. "Do I know you?"

He chuckled as he glanced over to the street. The cars zoomed right by us almost as if in fast motion. "Yeah...I'm the guy that your sister was screaming at thinking I was a different guy." He laughed.

I shook my head and laughed lightheartedly. "That wasn't my sister. That was my friend."

" Oh..."he said. "Really?"

"Yeah, my sister ain't gone do something like that."I shook my head. "Shit, you wouldn't even find my sister in a club."

He raised his eyebrow slightly at me. "So which one is your sister?"

"The skinniest one with the curly hair."

"Oh...right...she's the one who they say is shy as hell, but is a beast on stage."