Chapter 16: Romeo and Juliet

Jojo's POV

Should I tell her that her weave is on crooked, or no?

I was sitting at the edge of the couch staring at Danielle while Leena did her makeup. We were supposed to be heading out, but she was taking forever. I rested my head on my hand as I waited impatiently. I was seriously growing bored watching them try and figure out what shade of eye shadow looked good with her out fit....she was wearing white - all fucking white. What color could possibly go with that?

Glanced back a the faux hair pony tail that was slightly hanging off the bun that it was supposed to securely attached to.

I felt the corner of my lips curl up into a smirk as I tried to fight back a smile. I shook my head to myself. Nah, I'll let her figure it out herself. I glanced towards the television and began flipping through the channels, becoming lost in all the many channels that was popping unto the screen.

"Where the hell is Aj?"

Leena looked up and glanced around. " I didn't even notice she was gone." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"She never came home from school?"

There were the sounds of car doors slamming coming from outside. Danielle stood up from her chair and walked over towards the window. " I think that's her out there now. "

De walked over to the window and pulled the curtains back. I saw her cheek bones rise. " I should've known..." I could hear the smile in her voice.

Reluctantly, I stood up and walked over to the window. I pulled the curtain away from De and looked down at the apartment parking lot. There, I could see her getting out of the car and Michael also. He walked around to her side and wrapped his arm around her body.

Damn....this is more serious than I thought...

"Is that my lil girl out there?" Danielle asked her.

I looked at her disgustedly. This bitch is so fake...

"Yeah, that's her alright." De shook her head with disbelief. " I can't believe it, my little baby girl is growing up!" she held her hands over her heart.

I shook my head at her. "Am I the only one who realize that he is out there kissing on a sixteen year old?" Everyone else seemed to be okay by the fact that she was falling for someone four years older than she was. I didn't like it, it sound so unnatural. She wasn't even legal yet." I'll be back." I turned and walked out of the apartment, heading down the steel steps. When I made it to the bottom I stayed behind the wall; peeking to see what they were doing.

They were locked in a passionate kiss. Aj was trying pull away from him but he kept pulling her tightly against his body. She would giggle every time- which was so odd for me to hear. I still wasn't used to seeing her smile.

"I have to go..." she breathed as their lips met again. " They're probably wondering where I am..."

You got that right. I thought.

He smiled against her lips." They know you're with me." he said then kissed her again.

I wasn't told about it.