Chapter 60: Pretty Hurts

"Well I know the difference, between myself and my reflection."

~•~•~

Leena's POV

"You need to pull harder." I was sitting in front of Jojo who was supposed to be helping me stretch. I hunch halfway over and the burn that I was supposed to be feeling at the moment was nonexistent.

She didn't say anything, she just pulled me forward with a jerk causing a sharp crap to electrify down my thigh. " Oh my God, Jo!"

"You said harder." She said.

" I didn't mean to break my fucking hamstring!" I shot back.

She rolled her eyes and stood up. " Oh stop being such a big baby. "

"Maybe I will when you stop being such a big bitch." I mumbled to myself.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I stood up from the hard wooden floor and began to shake away the pain that was in my legs. We were at dancing rehearsals, preparing for two night shows we had in Florida and Los Angeles. Our dance choreographers, Michael Peters and Paula Abdul had not entered the building yet so we were just warming up while we waited.

De and Nikki were over off to the side talking while Liyah stood over on the far end talking to our director about the Mixing of the songs. She had been standing over there a little over an hour trying to play back takes because she wanted it be perfect. " It's all about perfection." Is what I heard her tell him.

Wayne was there as well, listening to the tracks while she made the changes she wanted to be made. It amazed me that their asses was actually getting along because Liyah couldn't stand his ass. He disgusted me and every time I looked at him he always made me wonder what the fuck I was thinking those four years I had slept with his ass. I should've just left him with De. She's the only one stupid enough to stay with.

"Ladies!" Donna's voice made my stomach turned. I hated that bitch. She was so fake and so rude. I couldn't understand why Bobby hired her ass other than the fact that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was fucking him. Which was even more disgusting because Bobby was a fat slob. "Gather around, gather around!" She said.

She had a tall white man with her. He wore thin glasses that covered his crystal gray eyes, and his face was clear of facial hair. His hair was thin and blonde and he wore a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. A clipboard hung in his left hand. "This is Kenneth, he's a fitness trainer."

She placed her arm around his shoulder. " Bobby and I thought that the best way to make you guys better performers is to get you guys in shape. So...I hired him. Isn't he cute?"

Liyah and I exchanged glances. It was clear that we both had the same thought. What the hell is this bitch doing now?

" He's going to evaluate you individually." She took the clip board from his hands. " Starting with...you Leena."

Oh, shit...

I stepped away from the girls and stood in front of him. I had no idea what he was trying evaluate so I just stood there waiting for him to say something. He tipped his glasses on his nose. " She looks to be about....5'2." He began. "That makes her the shortest out of all of them." He had a thick country accent and it made my ears ring. He began circling around me. " She has a sloppy butt, we need to get that toned. "

My mouth dropped. No he did not just call my ass sloppy.