Chapter 33: Friendly Animals

A/N: In the beginning of part 3 I said the it took place in September of 1982. Well, I am changing it to March of 1982 due to events that will be following the beginning of this part. The event came to me at the last minute so disregard.

Peace and Love,

Kay

_____________

Michael's POV

Michael's POV

"Alright, Mike." He said as he sat down in the chair. "Where is it, I know you got something."

I ignored the question. "What did you do?

The excitement on his face changed to confusion instantly. "What you mean?"

"I know Walter ain't decide he wanted us to do a duet on his own."

He let out a tiring sigh. "I thought we were done with this conversation, man."

I shook my head. " No, Quincy, we're not."

"Why are you stressing about it, Mike?" Ron asked. I glanced at him put of the corner of my eye.

"I told you Daddy, this wasn't a good idea." Kidada said as she stood up from her chair. " I told you."

Quincy ignored his daughter. "It'll be great, Mike. Stop looking at the bad parts about it and focus on the good."

"There ain't no good part about it." This would no end well.

He looked at me and slowly turned in the chair until he was fully facing me. " You mean to tell me that you're over her?" he asked in disbelief.

I stared him with a hard expression, but I then it softened as the question began to sink in. "No,"I admitted with a sigh. " I'm not."

"That's what I thought."

" Quincy, do you mean to tell me you made Walter pay for us to work together just so we could talk to each other?!"

"Don't say it all bad like that, Mike. Besides, it's just business."

My face fell. " Have you met Liyah?" She was way too much of an emotional person to have a business relationship with me.

He laughed. "Yes, and she's a very uncooperative woman with a really sassy attitude." He said. "And she's really ready to get some good stuff down. C'mon smelly, they under a lot of pressure right now. Help a sistah out."