Chapter 20: Leave Them Hanging

After the recording studio we all went out to eat at some restaurant instead of going straight home. It had burgundy walls and dim light setting that set our moods at ease. We were brought to a round table with a white table cloth covering over it. the place looked really expensive if you asked me. The waiters and waitresses was even dressed in a white chef's coat and some kind of hat to rap up the theme of the place. After sitting there discussing the menu everyone began talking about the album. Our debut album wasn't going to be a self titled album. We were naming it Servants, after the hit song that Wayne had wrote us. The photo shoot for the album cover was going to be that next week and the album wasn't going to be out until sometime that next year.

I sat there quietly, not being apart of their conversation, but listening to it. They were talking about the music video for Servant. We had filmed it the other day and De was talking about the male models we had to dance with in the video. They were all hunks that Leena goes for." I'm surprise you didn't take one home," she said to Leena." They were all looking at you."

She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. " None of them caught my attention."

Her mouth dropped." What...Leena are you going out of business?!"

I shifted uncomfortably in the chair as I felt my stomach growling.

" No, I just haven't found many that I wanted. "

"I've noticed," Jojo said. " I was expecting you to bring somebody home that night we went out but you didn't."

Leena's eyes shifted over to me  as she sipped on her coke. I picked up my soda and and began doing the same....trying to read her warning eyes. "No one caught my attention." she said darkly.

"Are you sure you okay, honey?" Nikki asked with concern. " Whatever happened to your affection?"

"Oh, it still gets the attention that it needs, believe me."

The waitress came and place food in front of all of us. We thanked her and she went away. I began eating my salad first as they continued their conversation." Are you not liking it here?" De asked.

"That's not it." She said, shaking her head. " Why are y'all so interested in what I do. What about y'all, how many guys have y'all fucked sense y'all been here?"

"Don't go flipping the script on us."  De laughed. " I've only done one." She said as she leaned over to Wayne who sitting uncomfortably next to her. He hadn't been as talkative as usual. I wondered why.

"I haven't been with anyone." Jojo said.

"Neither have I." Nikki added.

" Y'all are still virgins." She pointed out.

They glanced at each other. " And?" Jojo asked.

" That could be changed easily." Nikki said.

Leena looked at me. " Well, Aj, looks like you have joined the party."

I shook my head." Don't bring me into this conversation."

Her head shot up at me"Wait, what?" De asked. She was smiling at me so hard. " Have you and Michael....?"

I didn't have to look at Leena to see that she nodded her head, answer her question. " Oh my God, when did this happen?!?"

I glanced up any her " Can we not talk about this?"

"What I want to know!"

I gave her a look that said, ' I will tell you about it later.' She smiled and nodded her head.